Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 15-02-2012, 04:27 AM
cheribird44

Is This Possible?

Hello everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. A friend of mine has been experiencing some weird things, I told him I'd ask around and see if anyone else can make sense of this.
His best friend killed himself a few years ago, around that same time, he started to feel that his friend was with him and I guess since then, he gets intuitions I guess about things that are always right. He also says he knows things about what's going to happen, not quite premonitions, but close.
Is it possible that when his friend died, their souls fused...or did an exchange? Any thoughts or ideas would really help. He doesn't know what to make of it, and it's stressing him out pretty bad and I don't really know what to tell him.
Thanks!!!
Old 15-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Experiencer
bumping the thread for cheribird44
Old 15-02-2012, 12:53 PM
cheribird44

I'm sorry, why is this bumped? Just curious.
Old 15-02-2012, 12:54 PM
TinTin

Cheribird44,
According to what I have learned, no souls will fuse together. Each is an individual. His friend might be attached to him. It really depends what kind of spirit his friend has become- a lower form of being or that of a higher level being. From what I know, spirits who commit suicide are pretty much at a lower state of consciousness unless they have a higher level being who helps them to move to the light realms. These spirits need to attach to a human being for energy. I doubt that his dead friend meant him any harm. But it's not good for your friend to have an entity attached to him at all. All your friends premonitions and intuitions might very well came from the dead friend.

I don't know what you meant by exchange. Do you mean that the dead friend took over your friend's body. I really feel that this is not the case. Ask your friend to ask his guides and angels for help and guidance. Now all this is just what I think and if others don't agree, it's ok.
Old 15-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheribird44
I'm sorry, why is this bumped? Just curious.

Hi cheribird,

Bumped..means posted on it...so that it can again come into recent posts and people can notice again.
Old 15-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus
Hi cheribird,

Bumped..means posted on it...so that it can again come into recent posts and people can notice again.

Isn't that up to cheribird?
Old 15-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Isn't that up to cheribird?

yes it is.........
i just did it with intention to get it in notice again.....sometime the posts are missed.
Old 16-02-2012, 02:26 AM
cheribird44

Thank you White Lotus, I thought bumped meant that it was reported as a bad post, that's what confused me. Yes, the more this gets seen the better, the more opinions I get, the better. :)
Old 16-02-2012, 02:27 AM
cheribird44

Thank you Tin Tin. I believe they were extremely close in life, so, if he needed to attach to someone, it would probably be him.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Henri77

Well his friend has access to a different perspective now... and what connection they had, is now easier to access by telepathic-empathic means.

It's probably just that simple....... no need for an exchange or fusions or any such thing..... unless they WERE already twin flames-soul mates or such.

Two souls CAN inhabit the same body, but it's typically not the case as it's considered possession or multiple personality.