Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 18-01-2012, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account

I wouldn't really call it channeling. I speak to my angels, on occasion a spirit guide or two and a friend who is on the Other Side. For the angels and spirit guides I usually have questions or am looking for some guidance, with my friend it is just conversation. And I know I am not making these conversations up, I have asked several times and sometimes I get the answers in my mind, before I have completely written out the question. And the way the answers come to me, is not the way I would reply, in use of language or line of thinking. Most amazing ! It does take believing and practice, especially the pen and paper version. I do still doubt a little bit on the computer writing on occasion, but mostly I believe it is real.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Solitary Faery

Oh, whoops. I didn't see I had to click to the next page to see your response. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, lol.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Solitary Faery

Oh, totally! I know just what you're talking about. Sometimes when I've been automatic writing with the keyboard, I get the entire answer in my mind before my hands have even finished typing it.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Faery
Oh, totally! I know just what you're talking about. Sometimes when I've been automatic writing with the keyboard, I get the entire answer in my mind before my hands have even finished typing it.

yes, exactly ! That is so amazing !

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-01-2012, 01:37 AM
journeyofone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Faery
What kind of suspension are you using? Cord? Chain?

It is on a chain. I find it fairly easy to use but I have to do some test questions and see what results I get over time. I find it very frustrating how easy it is to influence the pendulum - having to work on clearing my mind!
Old 19-01-2012, 01:44 AM
journeyofone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi journeyofone,

I have heard one shouldn't keep asking the pendulum the same question over and over.

Each time I start, I ask my pendulum which way for yes/ no/ maybe/ and noreply swings. I always get the same directions. And when it is really excited about an answer it swings really fast ! And there have also been times, when it doesn't swing at all.

Dream Angel xx

I know I should not ask the same question over...but sometimes you know!!! What gets me too is that I usually know the answer anyways I just have to listen to my inner voice.
Each time I start using the pendulum I do ask what is yes/no to check if changed etc. I have had it not move much either - usually when I ask the same question again

I will just keep working with it and start to log questions/answers etc
Old 22-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Deactivated Account

journeyofone ~ do you ever ask questions you don't know the answer to, and then record your answer to see if they come true or not ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Solitary Faery

@DreamAngel - my pyramids finally arrived that I ordered to store my two other pendulums in and I finally got a hold of that store and it turned out I didn't get ripped off, afterall, lol. Just thought I'd catch you up!
Old 22-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Excellent news Solitary Faery ! Thanks for the update.

Expect Miracles !