Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 18-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Solitary Faery

So you store your pendulums in those little velvet bags?
Old 18-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Faery
Yeah, I was. Some people really like cord but I find that it's stiff and harder to see small motions with as compared to using metal chains.

Most of mine have metal chains, I have one crystal one on a cord. It seems my preference is the metal chains.

I store two of my pendulums in the velvet pouches, the dragon one in the black velvet and a citrine crystal one on a gold chain in a blue velvet pouch. My necklace one I carry with me in my special purse compartment and I have one more, I think it is in a box with my feathers.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-01-2012, 04:40 AM
Solitary Faery

I have a velvet bag for each of my pendulums, but I mainly use those for when I'm traveling with them or carrying them in my pocket. At home, I store them in glass crystal and thought amplifying pyramids. They're made by Kheops International and they're glass art. They're about two inches and one side of the pyramid has a little door that opens. Inside is a mirror on the bottom. The mirror, when you close it, creates a reflection of the pyramid shape so you get, like, an obelisk, sort of. People use these to charge and amplify crystals, seeds, vitamins and other things. They're sold and advertised as wishing pyramids. They come with a little insert that says to write your wish on a piece of paper and put it inside the pyramid, concentrate on your wish three times a day for seven days and it will manifest. Obviously, this rarely ever works, lol. I bought my first one hoping that it would do just that (I was 15, I think). Later, I realized they make the perfect homes for my pendulums. I put the tiger's eye inside my green as that stone and color correspond with each other. I put my rose quartz with the chakra beads inside one that reflects cobalt blue with pink and green and has a crescent moon on the front. The chakra stones and the multicolored flashes match well. Then I keep the amethyst one inside a color their company titles "moon glass" (kind of a white iridescent - the color of a full moon) because amethyst has a correspondence to the moon, femininity and the color white symbolizes purity and spirituality.
Old 18-01-2012, 04:44 AM
Deactivated Account

For a minute there, if the wishing pryamids did work... you had me wanting to run right out and purchase one, lol ! I know, too easy , just think if everyone had those wishing pyramids and all those wishes come true flying thru the air, the wishes just might go to the wrong people !

Ohh I do like the idea of storing your pendulums in the pyramids. I have heard of the energy of the pyramids, thanks for the idea ! Question would be .. .now where to put these pyramids. I am running out of places, as I have Angels all over.

My goodness, you do type fast ! I am exhausted just keeping up with you, just kidding ! My fingers are getting good exercise.

Expect Miracles !

Old 18-01-2012, 04:46 AM
Solitary Faery

Those pyramids are sold on eBay and also all over the web in online metaphysical stores. I don't know of any actual physical locations that stock them anymore and unfortunately, you can't order them from Kheops International's site as they only do wholesale. I just bought two on eBay, a white iridescent one for a friend, and the cobalt one with the crescent moon on it that I mentioned - no problems. However in the last week, I ordered another moon colored one as mine is breaking down from age (chipping, the mirror is peeling, etc.), and I placed my order with this online zen store. Anyway, I got my receipt through PayPal but have not heard anything from the merchant. It wouldn't have arrived yet, but for some reason I have this bad feeling that I may have just given my money to someone or something that doesn't really exist. Maybe I should ask my pendulum.
Old 18-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Solitary Faery

I have tons of trinkets and stuff, too and am also running out of space. The pyramids come in several sizes though - 2''x2'' inch are the smallest, and then I think they have some which are 4 or maybe 6 inches. I've never been interested in the bigger ones as they're just really big and I don't have anything that big that I'd need to store inside. The small 2 inch ones fit two pendulums at most and are small enough that they're pretty easy to find a place for. I'd really recommend buying them from the eBay user catsmagick. Her store is called Cat's Magical Shoppe. The reason I mention her is because I've done business with this person many times on eBay and always gotten excellent service, fast shipping, good pricing etc., and nowadays, it's just so sketchy to give out your money to a random source... Gee, like I just did! I've emailed the woman and she's not written me back. Yeah, I'm pretty sure my money was stolen. That wasn't on eBay though. I just retardedly typed "buy wishing pyramid, moon glass" into a Google search and then bought from the first store that came up without actually doing any research to find out if they were legit or not.
Old 18-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your recommendation of the person on Ebay. Sorry to hear about the possibility of your not getting your last pyramid order, maybe there is just a time delay ?

There is a new age shop where I purchase my crystals and pendulums, maybe I will look there and see if they have any such pyramids. I usually don't look around at the other items available, I go right to the crystals. I have bought a card deck there, but usually I get those from my fave bookstore, which I am trying to stay out of at the moment as usually too many items there are " speaking " to me when I visit.

Expect Miracles !

Old 18-01-2012, 05:00 AM
Solitary Faery

Yeah, sorry, I do type REALLY fast. Be glad we're not in live chat, lol. I also text really quickly, too. Ironically, I was never taught how to hold my pen/pencil correctly and so I hold it in a way that causes terrible aching after only a few minutes plus it's a slow process and the final product comes out messy. Cursive? I won't even go there! Anyway, I've gotten very good with the keyboard because I've been using it for years for literally everything that a person would use a pen or pencil for. At one point, I was even exploring the concept of automatic writing with the computer - which does work, by the way. I wouldn't really recommend automatic writing to anyone though to be honest as it is a process of giving spirits even more permission than with the ouija board. You are allowing them to possess your hands and use them as a tool to write/type. Very dangerous. Only people who are really skilled and bold in studying and mastering channeling should get involved with ouija or automatic writing - in my opinion.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

no problem on the fast typing, I was just kidding ! funny you should mention cursive, do they even teach that in school anymore ? I hardly ever see anyone using it. I confess, my handwriting is a combination printing and cursive, guess you could call it my own style

I do automatic writing, both with pen and paper and on the computer. Both for different reasons, and I always ask for protection before doing either. I have always felt comfortable doing this, no thoughts at all about experiences like when one uses a ouija board... it is totally different, or so I believe. Of course, perhaps it helps that when I do this, I do request specific spirits, angels, etc.to speak to me. Which reminds me, I should get back into this also ... so many things to do, and never enough time !

Expect Miracles !

Old 18-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Solitary Faery

What do you choose to channel for? Do you ask for advice or speak with dead relatives or, yeah, what do you use it for?