Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Secret Garden

Just like to share my spiritual experience with God. Recently went though a very bad experience and lost all hope when I turned to God for help.
Within a few days I came across meditation-video in you tube Secret Garden by AJ Fortuna. This is where I experienced the presence of God who gave me so much strength and made me realise how much I already have to be grateful for. Since then I meditate through this video at start of day and have connected with God. He is still helping me and guided me through a very difficult time in life, Today my life has turned around for the best and grateful for everything I have.
I would like to request anyone reading this to always stay connected with God and be grateful for what you already have and He will bless you with more.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Similar experience with God

Has anyone had similar experience/s connecting with God?
Old 04-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust in GOD
Has anyone had similar experience/s connecting with God?

Where you never connected to God?
Old 05-10-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
All I can say is that Jesus saved me from a fate worse than death.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
All I can say is that Jesus saved me from a fate worse than death.

You saved yourself Honza

" Nobody can save you but yourself. Its a war ..... To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight."
Old 05-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You saved yourself Honza
I would say it's pretty much understood -- in all streams of religious and spiritual philosophy -- that there are entities, or beings, or some form of higher direction and guidance, overseeing and protecting us. People call them by different names: Jesus, angels, guides, higher self, etc. I could share a couple of stories in my own life where I somehow escaped getting killed in situations in which I most definitely should have died.

"Angels watchin' over me MY, Lo-rd..!"

That said, it sounds like the fate Honza is referring to is the evangelical 'saved from burning in hell' thing, which doesn't apply as far as what I am saying here. And if that's what you were specifically pointing out to him then, yes, you are correct.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust in GOD
I would like to request anyone reading this to always stay connected with God and be grateful for what you already have and He will bless you with more.
Nice thought. I don't believe in a God, but I most definitely relate to being grateful; it is a powerful life affirmation. Nurturing joy and gratitude is the higher-self evolution of the more typical lower-self projecting of a world filled with ugly chaos. It is "staying connected" to spirit via the conscious act of staying true to higher, spiritual forms of human thought and behaviour.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You saved yourself Honza

" Nobody can save you but yourself. Its a war ..... To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight."

Do you really believe that you cannot be saved by someone else?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

honza-I totally understand when you say Jesus saved you from a fate worse than death-I understand what it is to be powerless and only God/Jesus could save me. Heaven knows I tried to save myself but could not do it-it was through the grace of God and God alone.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Do you really believe that you cannot be saved by someone else?

Yes, I and I alone are responsible, I own my Kamma and will always be my own saviour.