Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Knower

Syncronicities...

I've been focusing alot on symbols manifestation and such and have been noticing syncronicities..for example a day or two ago I had a sign of the scarab (usually represents transformation I believe) and felt I should include that in my workings especially because my goal is for June of next year and the junebug is a type of scarab so I felt it was especially powerful... so I've been keeping my eye out for some scarab jewelry...today I drew a scarab and wrote that into my symbols...and when I went outside I saw a huge single junebug crawling around which I suppose isn't all that cool to some people but I actually havn't seen one in years and it was not even a couple hours after drawing a scarab.

Otherwise I've been noticing if I focus on something I'll hear that word on tv or on the radio or in a song within the next few seconds alot of times; so I feel like the universe is telling me now that they're listening and responding to my every thought; any tips for manifesting my desired intention?

I've been doing

writing out my plans
vision board
spells :P
intention of course
crystal charging for my specific intent...will do a crystal grid later
creating a wish bag (mojo bag)
sleep subliminals
making pretty drastic changes including cutting out things that havn't been working for me (like alcohol and a old job that was no good for me)...

Anything I'm missing or books you'd recommend? I tend to have to go really hard at loa to manifest so I'm doing just that. I read Abraham Hick's Money, and the Law of Attraction right before I manifested everything I wanted for a specific goal similar to this; it was incredible..that was years ago..so wanting new material...any other abraham hick's books that are really good or just any LOA material that is powerful? I just got over a pretty horrible depression where I was feeling like I literally wanted off the planet but I just said to myself give it a year and am pouring all of my intention and focus into doing my best into manifesting a new reality (mostly revolving around a move back to the coast) but I need material and whatnot to focus I am not the best at leading myself in LOA works quite yet.

Thank you much!
Old 30-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
Syncronicities

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
I've been focusing alot on symbols manifestation and such and have been noticing syncronicities..for example a day or two ago I had a sign of the scarab (usually represents transformation I believe) and felt I should include that in my workings especially because my goal is for June of next year and the junebug is a type of scarab so I felt it was especially powerful... so I've been keeping my eye out for some scarab jewelry...today I drew a scarab and wrote that into my symbols...and when I went outside I saw a huge single junebug crawling around which I suppose isn't all that cool to some people but I actually havn't seen one in years and it was not even a couple hours after drawing a scarab.

Otherwise I've been noticing if I focus on something I'll hear that word on tv or on the radio or in a song within the next few seconds alot of times; so I feel like the universe is telling me now that they're listening and responding to my every thought; any tips for manifesting my desired intention?

I've been doing

writing out my plans
vision board
spells :P
intention of course
crystal charging for my specific intent...will do a crystal grid later
creating a wish bag (mojo bag)
sleep subliminals
making pretty drastic changes including cutting out things that havn't been working for me (like alcohol and a old job that was no good for me)...

Anything I'm missing or books you'd recommend? I tend to have to go really hard at loa to manifest so I'm doing just that. I read Abraham Hick's Money, and the Law of Attraction right before I manifested everything I wanted for a specific goal similar to this; it was incredible..that was years ago..so wanting new material...any other abraham hick's books that are really good or just any LOA material that is powerful? I just got over a pretty horrible depression where I was feeling like I literally wanted off the planet but I just said to myself give it a year and am pouring all of my intention and focus into doing my best into manifesting a new reality (mostly revolving around a move back to the coast) but I need material and whatnot to focus I am not the best at leading myself in LOA works quite yet.

Thank you much!

Hi Paperw1ngs,

In my own search for LOA answers, I've come to a pretty radical conclusion, that may surprise you as the lynch-pin connecting all the pieces of the list you've created above. What is the lynch-pin? It is consciousness.

Why consciousness? Because consciousness is both the cause and the effect of what we call LOA. Don't believe me? Take another look at your list and ask yourself, "what is the single thing that enables you to DO any of them, or to KNOW that you have done any of them"?

They are all accomplished in, and most importantly, experienced as, Consciousness....YOUR Consciousness.

Consciousness is the invisible, indispensable, cause behind the effect called synchronicity.

How? expanded in the references, you may ascertain how some of them could help answer your questions. Short answer? Consciousness is One.

I still love to fold paper airplanes (which have "paper wings", of course)!

Consider that the visible effect of the wind beneath those wings is caused by the invisible consciousness which taught me how to fold a piece of paper into an airplane (as a kid); energized by the energetic exertion required by my conscious intent directing my body to launch the airplane from my hand; buoyed on its short journey above the lawn through every atom of atmosphere it touches, before being guided, seemingly by effortless "magic" to the synchronicity in which gravity pulls the ground (and everything else) up to meet it in the verdant grass....as an example of untold numbers of synchronicities among in an infinity of unseen others contributing to its flight! All working as one example of how consciousness playfully interacts with Itself as us.

That is synchronicity....

We are all paper wings in flight traveling upon untold, unseen synchroncities on our eternal journeys as Consciousness.

"You didn't need faith to fly. You need to understand flying".
Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Hope this, and the references, below, help you to soar

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...40&postcount=3

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/the-law.htm The Law of Cause and Effect

Reference: https://www.esolibris.com/articles/r...sciousness.php God and Consciousness (We are One)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
I never read JLS but I did read Illusions long ago. Does a bird understand flying or does it just fly because that is what it does (provided it is a normal healthy flying type of bird).
Old 01-06-2018, 03:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I never read JLS but I did read Illusions long ago. Does a bird understand flying or does it just fly because that is what it does (provided it is a normal healthy flying type of bird).

I don't think even a human grasps the entire concept of flight; there are so many layers to reality that we cannot possibly see them all simultaneously. I have not met one that does atleast. A bird might have a broader understanding of what flight because of course it truely understands flight at the least it in it's subconscious mind in order to even be capable of flight.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Paperw1ngs,

In my own search for LOA answers, I've come to a pretty radical conclusion, that may surprise you as the lynch-pin connecting all the pieces of the list you've created above. What is the lynch-pin? It is consciousness.

Why consciousness? Because consciousness is both the cause and the effect of what we call LOA. Don't believe me? Take another look at your list and ask yourself, "what is the single thing that enables you to DO any of them, or to KNOW that you have done any of them"?

They are all accomplished in, and most importantly, experienced as, Consciousness....YOUR Consciousness.

Consciousness is the invisible, indispensable, cause behind the effect called synchronicity.

How? expanded in the references, you may ascertain how some of them could help answer your questions. Short answer? Consciousness is One.

I still love to fold paper airplanes (which have "paper wings", of course)!

Consider that the visible effect of the wind beneath those wings is caused by the invisible consciousness which taught me how to fold a piece of paper into an airplane (as a kid); energized by the energetic exertion required by my conscious intent directing my body to launch the airplane from my hand; buoyed on its short journey above the lawn through every atom of atmosphere it touches, before being guided, seemingly by effortless "magic" to the synchronicity in which gravity pulls the ground (and everything else) up to meet it in the verdant grass....as an example of untold numbers of synchronicities among in an infinity of unseen others contributing to its flight! All working as one example of how consciousness playfully interacts with Itself as us.

That is synchronicity....

We are all paper wings in flight traveling upon untold, unseen synchroncities on our eternal journeys as Consciousness.

Hope this, and the references, below, help you to soar

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...40&postcount=3

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/the-law.htm The Law of Cause and Effect

Reference: https://www.esolibris.com/articles/r...sciousness.php God and Consciousness (We are One)

Thank you for this wealth of information; yes I got very into this stuff a long time ago. This frame of mind carried within me always along with other beliefs of course; I just find physical actions of LOA a reminder and embodiment of my beliefs that shows to improve my reality when the concept behind it is understood. I am someone who needs to incorporate intentional LOA into my daily life...
Old 01-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Thank you for this wealth of information; yes I got very into this stuff a long time ago. This frame of mind carried within me always along with other beliefs of course; I just find physical actions of LOA a reminder and embodiment of my beliefs that shows to improve my reality when the concept behind it is understood. I am someone who needs to incorporate intentional LOA into my daily life...

...my pleasure! May its use become The Wind Beneath Your Wings to help you fly ever higher.

I invite you to see the attachments in my signature which can show you how as well.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o

o0A0o,

As I have invited Paperw1ngs please take advantage of the attachments in my signature. I hope you both will see that it is not so much about a bird in flight but is a metaphor about a being learning to become empowered as its and our Creator intended for all.

....as my dedication in the reference below states.

May you both fly ever higher....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50