Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I hope you do not mind my chiming in... the LOA is always working in our life, every second of the day... if we stay at an elevated vibration, one of love and gratitude, then things open up for us... when we are feeling unhappy, depressed, etc, we are automatically of a lower vibration... with regard to wealth... it does not fall out of the sky, we must do something for it... I first heard that from Napoleon Hill... do not remember the exact quote... we must focus on what we desire... and think about that which the money will give us, home, car, etc... and be diligent about moving toward our goals in life... I hope that makes sense... ??
Old 17-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

The universe gives us what we ask for... we will only be taken care of at the level of what we ask for or our expectation... I really believe it is about focus and moving toward our goals to be in a better place, our dreams... and staying in a place of love... while we move toward our dreams... so we are of a higher vibration...and will attract more goodness into our lives...
Old 18-06-2018, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder

I think the universe is a reflection of our self. Our brain is an electromagnet which is affected by our thoughts and feelings. A frequency is produced by all of that internal activity. That frequency is on a spectrum which ranges from pure, spiritual, selflessness to pure material selfishness. Depending on our thoughts and feelings we produce this frequency which affects every single cell in our bodies. If the frequency is pure and spiritual, then we will be healing our cells. If the frequency is self-centered and material, we are infecting our cells with disease. This frequency is also magnetic and is responsible for all of the circumstances we attract to our selves. We cause our circumstances by the way we think and feel.
Old 18-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
Tomma

I could not help but think that there should be a "Stairway to Heaven" between the two structures! (Smile)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 19-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

Perhaps we are already in Heaven, so there is no need for a stairway. But if a stairway does indeed need to be ascended, to do so will require unconditional love for all beings. In fact, the most important people in our lives are the people who irritate us the most. Any time we are irritated we are allowing our ego to convince us that somebody out there doesn't deserve our perpetual unconditional love. In other words, we are entertaining the notion that we are separate and distinct from other less desirable beings. We are engaging in the sin of separation. We only do this when we cease to love. When we love, we are blurring the lines of separation. We are allowing others to merge into our space and time. Love is unification. When we refuse to love someone, we are refusing the unification which must occur for our consciousness to rise to the level of all-awareness. Jesus preached that of all the commandments the most important was to love our neighbor as our self. This doesn't mean to love our neighbor as much as our self, but in place of our self. To accomplish this would eliminate all sense of irritation and separateness. It would produce in our brain consciousness the Heavenly awareness which already exists outside of our brain consciousness. In other words, Heaven exists already, and for us to experience that truth and reality all we must do is love without reserve. Interestingly, another of His teachings is at play here, for our ego is incapable of anything other than self love. It must be eliminated for the floodgates of love to open. The elimination of our ego is a form of death. This is what He means when He says we must die to gain eternal life.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:42 AM
Ascender
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

No doubt this stems from a fear base mentality that we have today of living in lack, poverty mindset, and fear.

So what are some of your ways to work on this, and change your mindset around. To start to really manifest your dreams and desires.

This is excellent thread. I remind myself that "I am always well taken care of."
And some days I struggle to believe it even a little. I am really glad to have found this site!
Old 15-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Ascender
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualGirl1
I hope you do not mind my chiming in... the LOA is always working in our life, every second of the day... if we stay at an elevated vibration, one of love and gratitude, then things open up for us... when we are feeling unhappy, depressed, etc, we are automatically of a lower vibration... with regard to wealth... it does not fall out of the sky, we must do something for it... I first heard that from Napoleon Hill... do not remember the exact quote... we must focus on what we desire... and think about that which the money will give us, home, car, etc... and be diligent about moving toward our goals in life... I hope that makes sense... ??

People
Who are angry and depressed are sometimes not in resistance to money so height if vibration isn't the deciding factor here after all. It id more about allowing or not allowing income.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:03 AM
Ascender
universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Innerlight,

In my search for answers to the very questions you raise, I hope you will benefit from the examples I've provided as references, below....having actually lived and demonstrated them.

Here's a hint of what's in store as perspective to your question, just from the 1st reference:

...." the Universe is, Itself, ALL the circumstances you CAN experience, for good or ill...NOW BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. That's why what you ask for is always, already available to BE experienced. That's why the Universe ALWAYS says YES ! But ONLY to what you say YES for in yourself. Yes, it's hard to get a job in this economy. Yes, the job I want is just waiting for me. Yes, I know I won't get that raise. Yes, I always knew I'd get the recognition I deserve. Yes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yes, the Universe is a mirror. Yes, no one can help me. Yes, I will succeed even if no one helps me. Yes, yes, yes ! (Get it ?)"

It gets better.....

Hope this, and the references, below, help you see just how much better!

Enjoy them all! (Please accept my apologies for some of the URLs, most are still accessible)

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=3 How has God answered your prayers?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=2 Acting As If vs. Having Faith it will Happen

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...93&postcount=1 The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104891 Quotes of Neville Goddard thread, started by Miss Hepburn
The universe brings to you whatever you focus on good or bad in fear or delight. In that way it seems
Old 23-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Been trying every route possible to reach my goals and dreams for 9 yrs straight.

they never came......

Until i let go of them fully. Became completely content with what i have and never getting more. That's when the universe started giving me all the things i never imagined having. each new blessings is beyond what i could have ever asked for. It was a friendly reminder to stop trying to control what comes and goes.

Sorry to bump an old post, but I'd much rather have the little house. :)

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 28-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Color

I read thru this thread again a bit... I thought I'd comment on some stuff...
otherwise called "unsolicited advice"....

First...in life it is imp to listen to people that 'know'.
Like, I went to a doctor one time upon someone's recommendation (25 yrs ago)...he was just terrible, waste of time and $$.
Later, I asked the person more...turns out she really was in NO position to recommend him at all...
she virtually was ignorant about him and his practice!
So when it comes to advice on a dentist, a housekeeper, the law of attraction...listen to the person that
has personal repeated exp with that thing.

Second... listen to the person that knows the correct way to do something and thus has had consistent success.
Rather than the person that did it backwards, didn't read the instructions,
read an ad, tried it once and it all fell apart.

This is the wisdom I would share with a young person starting out in life...

Another way to put it would be don't listen to a guy living in a van for financial advice
(That actually happened to me once. It was pretty funny.
He actually thought I would take his advice!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru