Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 18-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Knower

Why yoga is not really effective for people now

The time of existence of the universe can be divided into four periods - the period of the Void, the period of Creation, the period of Conservation and the period of Destruction. The period of the Void is the era of the complete separation of souls into two parts - the souls that go up, and the souls that fall down ..
First, think about the period of Creation. For example, souls descending from the Heavens of Light, after completing the experience of the World of Brahma and the experience of the World of Heaven descend into the World of Men. On the other hand, the inhabitants of Hell form the World of Prets, the World of Animals and rise to the World of Men. In normal times, there would be processes and falls, for example, from the World of Men to Hell, and the ascent from the World of Preto to the World of Animals or from the World of Preto to Heaven. But in this period this does not happen.
In the period of the creation of the universe, souls with high merit, losing and spending merit, descend from the Heaven of Light to Brahma's Heaven, to the Heaven of the World of Passion, to the World of Asuras or to the World of Men. The experience of such souls is high. That is, if, for example, the soul descended into the World of Men, its experience of previous incarnations may be the World of Asuras, the Heaven of Peace of Passion, the World of Brahma or the Heaven of Light. So, this soul only owns the data of the ascending plan, only the data of the higher worlds.
Soon there are souls who came to the World of Men, having a very different experience - having risen from Hell or having experienced the World of Pretots or the World of Animals. People who come from the upper levels have mystical abilities. People who come from low levels do not have such abilities. These data most often determine the intellect and division by social status. And now, among this structure of the Six Worlds of the World of Passions, a Savior appears, carrying the Law, who wants to bring souls that have fallen down to the higher worlds-for example, to Heaven of Light or to the highest world-Maha Nirvana. The savior of this time does not save any other souls, except those who came from high worlds and possess high Merit. And the Law that he preaches is the Law of Personal Purification, the Law of Self-Purification, that is, Hinayana. Later, people profaned this Law, considering it too selfish. But, in fact, Hinayana means not only personal spiritual practice. It also contains instructions for independent ascent to the higher worlds. But here it is very important to understand the following: through this practice only those souls can enter Maha Nirvana, who have so far experienced the experience of only the higher worlds. In other words, souls who for a long period of time have received the experience not only of the higher, but also of other worlds of the World of Passion, will not achieve through this practice something special, since the same practice, depending on the quality and maturity of the soul, leads to different results.
Old 18-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
The time of existence of the universe can be divided into four periods - the period of the Void, the period of Creation, the period of Conservation and the period of Destruction. The period of the Void is the era of the complete separation of souls into two parts - the souls that go up, and the souls that fall down ..
First, think about the period of Creation. For example, souls descending from the Heavens of Light, after completing the experience of the World of Brahma and the experience of the World of Heaven descend into the World of Men. On the other hand, the inhabitants of Hell form the World of Prets, the World of Animals and rise to the World of Men. In normal times, there would be processes and falls, for example, from the World of Men to Hell, and the ascent from the World of Preto to the World of Animals or from the World of Preto to Heaven. But in this period this does not happen.
In the period of the creation of the universe, souls with high merit, losing and spending merit, descend from the Heaven of Light to Brahma's Heaven, to the Heaven of the World of Passion, to the World of Asuras or to the World of Men. The experience of such souls is high. That is, if, for example, the soul descended into the World of Men, its experience of previous incarnations may be the World of Asuras, the Heaven of Peace of Passion, the World of Brahma or the Heaven of Light. So, this soul only owns the data of the ascending plan, only the data of the higher worlds.
Soon there are souls who came to the World of Men, having a very different experience - having risen from Hell or having experienced the World of Pretots or the World of Animals. People who come from the upper levels have mystical abilities. People who come from low levels do not have such abilities. These data most often determine the intellect and division by social status. And now, among this structure of the Six Worlds of the World of Passions, a Savior appears, carrying the Law, who wants to bring souls that have fallen down to the higher worlds-for example, to Heaven of Light or to the highest world-Maha Nirvana. The savior of this time does not save any other souls, except those who came from high worlds and possess high Merit. And the Law that he preaches is the Law of Personal Purification, the Law of Self-Purification, that is, Hinayana. Later, people profaned this Law, considering it too selfish. But, in fact, Hinayana means not only personal spiritual practice. It also contains instructions for independent ascent to the higher worlds. But here it is very important to understand the following: through this practice only those souls can enter Maha Nirvana, who have so far experienced the experience of only the higher worlds. In other words, souls who for a long period of time have received the experience not only of the higher, but also of other worlds of the World of Passion, will not achieve through this practice something special, since the same practice, depending on the quality and maturity of the soul, leads to different results.

" Why yoga is not really effective for people now "

It's really effective for the practitioners who find it effective, it's about personal choice.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Knower

Because the same practices that have been effective for 2000 years are not suitable now for modern people to destroy worldly desires and sufferings. We are surrounded by a flurry of information. For example, it is believed that during a Buddha or Jesus, a person received as much information for his life as a modern person for reading one newspaper. Well, how do you think modern methods of spiritual practice are effective now? If they would lead people into destroying the world's desires for information in consciousness, then crowds of enlightened people would walk the streets. However, this does not happen.
Then you have to understand that those who control this world deliberately spread useless ways of practice and literature. Practically everything that is posted on the web about spiritual practice is a lie that is spread deliberately. Never before has strong and effective practices been widely available. It is always a mystery
Old 19-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Master
We live in an age when Avatars walk amongst us. Yoga is especially effective now if combined with an avatorial connection.
Old 19-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Knower

If so ... show me at least one.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Master
Mother Meera
Old 20-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Knower

Under modern yoga, I mean yoga, which is widely distributed throughout the world-Hatha yoga and raja yoga.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:13 AM
Master
Namaste and Om Swasti Astu.

There are a lot of topics in this forum I can reply to now, but my time on the internet is thus limited.

I find it quite incredulous that when I had unlimited internet access, I seemed to be the only one making new threads and now my time online is limited, what I have been waiting for, for the past 3 years has finally arrived...and I cannot take full advantage of it.

Times have changed, my friend...my dear Nitiananda.

'These days', Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga are only empty shells of their former selves under the Saints and Preceptors who taught that sacred knowledge in the first place (and it's even MORE relevant for now than it was back then).

If we look at the Hatha Yoga Pridipika, as taught by Swami Svatmarama...if we look at the Yoga Sutras/Aphorisms of Patanjali...study Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga (which was probably a rip-off of the Buddhists Noble Eightfold Path)...if we look at the Waves of Beauty/Bliss by Adi Shankaracharya (Soundarya/Ananda Lahari) and if we go right back to the Hindu Agamas...the roots of Tantra and Yoga itself, we can see that what is packaged and practiced as being "Yoga" today bares absolutely NO resemblance to the 'original product'.

Whenever this gets mentioned (when I mention it) it's like; "oh, the times have changed...human nature just isn't the same now (rubbish)...we have to re-write all those sacred texts...adapt them all to OUR way, they are of no use to anybody anymore how they are...etc" and yet, within those sacred texts themselves, they TOLD us all that this would happen to those sacred teachings...because adulteration of the direct word of God (Dakshinamoorthy) is what happens in the middle of Kali Yuga as we move from the sign of Pisces into the sign of Aquarius...it was FORETOLD that what is known as 'Yoga' would be totally corrupted beyond all recognition during this Yuga.

So, it's really pointless to adopt any practice which hasn't been certified in the Vedas and/or the Agamas...but MOST people don't see it that way and therefore the 'true Yogi' is a dying breed...unfortunately.

Also, Avatars don't need to be 'seen' to physically represent or 'walk among us' and I could mention Mahavatar Babaji...I could mention Sanat Kumara...or my friends from the Pleiades.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 21-02-2018, 05:32 AM
Knower

I think this is your personal view of spiritual practice, since you yourself have not gone deep into it.
And the fact that I write it is my view, because I talked with enlightened masters for a long time and I practiced it severely.
Old 21-02-2018, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
I think this is your personal view of spiritual practice, since you yourself have not gone deep into it.
And the fact that I write it is my view, because I talked with enlightened masters for a long time and I practiced it severely.

Your " Enlightened Masters " are just giving their personal views are they not ?

How do you know Shev hasn't gone deep into it and practised severely ?