Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 09-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Importance is a human construct

[quote=dakota jim][quote=wolfgaze]
Imagine the scenario of a mother/father who shared a very close bond/connection with their adult son or daughter. If that adult child had some type of incident and a 'soul exchange' took place (assuming it can even happen). Now a soul with a different nature, different personality/demeanor takes over and there is a newfound disconnect suddenly present and an eventual erosion of that preexisting bond/connection transpires. The parent becomes distraught, blames the original soul for what has unfolded (even though they are not responsible), and this opens up the door for strong feelings of anger, resentment, guilt to take hold - all over undetectable circumstances that were unable to be perceived? Meanwhile that poor parent has been deceived the whole time through no fault of his/her own. Who would ever wish to interact with someone while unknowingly mistaking their true identity for someone else? And what kind of effect would it have on the deceived individuals when they crossover and find out that they were directing all these emotions towards a particular soul who was not even the individual they thought them to be?
Quote:
It seems you are seeing it in too conventional of terms - its not something that happens to ordinary people. There are always very unusual circumstances and very old-wise souls with a mission, a challenging ans rare mission. And also the personality doesn't change as much as you might think, the new soul adjust to everything about the person they walk-in to, including the personality and memories. They may seem and feel quite different than before, but they are still the same person, just a different soul is driving the car- the person, not just their body. And the understanding comes from meditation and communication with angels or spirit guides, it's very personal, and very advanced spiritually.

While I agree with much of what you've said, likely being one of the people you're describing (with a bit too much flattery might I add, as each gear in a machine is equally important. Importance even, it seems to be a human imposition of power onto reality, and power is a very humorous thing that exists in life, but I don't think an afterlife-calling it that just because we all know the realm I'm referring to- would be anything short of pure being.) I don't like the use of the word advanced because it implies a linear progression, and while time is meant to be perceived as linear, it is slightly more amorphous ocean of the progression of entropy at each state or something like or unlike that. It's just a slightly educated from experience guess, but is by no means a definite thing. Regardless, ranking of importance is only pertinent to humans because of limited time, so if we remove the factor of time, suddenly (me using a word with a time reference was meant as a joke, I know, I suck at humor) everything simply is.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Master
I am so confused.

So what everyone is saying is that one day - sometimes for no particular reason - your soul decides to up and leave your body and perhaps inhabit another?

If this is the case then when this happens does ones body lose its memories? If we can have memories from past lives - which our soul has been through - then why would we leave our current incarnation when it is still going on?

If a new soul begins to inhabit your body do you have new memories? Do you forget your old ones?

I think about things completely different than I did 10 years ago. And 10 years before that I also though of things - reasoned - rationalized in a completely different format - but I know that I am the same person, body and soul... I am just a grown up version of my former self who has learned and progressed and now I don't recognize my 20 year old self. She is a different person than my 30 year old self but that's only because I was living in a different way - with different values and interests.

But it was still me.

I am just having a really hard time wrapping my head around this as an actual phenomenon?

No offense intended by the way! Just trying to learn and this just stumps me.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

First we have to clearly define what a soul is.

If biological is synonym for soul then we should understand that a biological does not have soul, it is a soul ergo biological/soul.

When I hear talk of a soul leaving on body/biological and entering another body/biological it make think of walking dead, i.e. we have a dead body, and if the soul enters it then it can now walk around go shopping eat cow brains or human brains, go out for pizza etc....

Maybe by body people mean a person dies, and their soul enters the body of a fetus. So at what exact time in the process does a soul from a dying person enter a fetus?

Is 1 hour after egg is fertilized by spermazoa? 2 weeks? 6 weeks?

Is it only whenever the heart starts beating in a fetus?

If we to consider this from a mechanical approach then we can say that the heart starts beating because of the mechanics of genetics, that is constantly changing and supported by blood flow bringing nutrition from the mother.

Personally I dont believe anything is possible. Universe has finite set of cosmic laws/principles etc....all parts of Universe and Universe are limited. What is possible is limited to those cosmic laws/principles.

There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts.

When the genetics are in the proper position then things change and the heart starts beating. With a car we push a button that release energy from here to there an chain reaction of events lead to the automobile enging running. Some independent soul is not neccessary, unless we identify soul as gas, or electricity in the battery.

Solar cells charge batteries, once the proper set of conditions are put in place. This is mechanical technology that we can also see as the case with biology ergo genetic mechanics.

The spermazoa and the egg are each a soul. Two souls combine to synergetically( greater whole ) create a new soul that is combination of those two souls.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I am so confused.

So what everyone is saying is that one day - sometimes for no particular reason - your soul decides to up and leave your body and perhaps inhabit another?

If this is the case then when this happens does ones body lose its memories? If we can have memories from past lives - which our soul has been through - then why would we leave our current incarnation when it is still going on?

If a new soul begins to inhabit your body do you have new memories? Do you forget your old ones?

I think about things completely different than I did 10 years ago. And 10 years before that I also though of things - reasoned - rationalized in a completely different format - but I know that I am the same person, body and soul... I am just a grown up version of my former self who has learned and progressed and now I don't recognize my 20 year old self. She is a different person than my 30 year old self but that's only because I was living in a different way - with different values and interests.

But it was still me.

I am just having a really hard time wrapping my head around this as an actual phenomenon?

No offense intended by the way! Just trying to learn and this just stumps me.

Yeah, this phenomena is pretty funkadelic and confusing. If you look into depersonalization, a psychological phenomena, I believe they're linked in some way, and that might provide some insight.
As I understand the whole phenomena (from my limited experience), I didn't lose my memories, although many do, and I do not view that child as "me," it's just a body and a soul I don't recognize. And I personally didn't get any new memories, but in a matter of days my interests and behaviors took a 180. What distinguishes this from maturation is that maturation takes place over months, years, a lot of time, whereas this takes place quickly and yields unsettling feelings of the body you're in not exactly belonging to you (truly I cannot speak for other walk-on's, just myself) It isn't for no particular reason, but the reason is likely not easily understood by humans, that being said, I can only speculate as to why it happened to me in particular, but my experience with the phenomena is rather out of the ordinary.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
First we have to clearly define what a soul is.

If biological is synonym for soul then we should understand that a biological does not have soul, it is a soul ergo biological/soul.

Solar cells charge batteries, once the proper set of conditions are put in place. This is mechanical technology that we can also see as the case with biology ergo genetic mechanics.

The spermazoa and the egg are each a soul. Two souls combine to synergetically( greater whole ) create a new soul that is combination of those two souls.

r6

"When I hear talk of a soul leaving on body/biological and entering another body/biological it make think of walking dead, i.e. we have a dead body, and if the soul enters it then it can now walk around go shopping eat cow brains or human brains, go out for pizza etc...."
Even though that's funny that you thought of that, it's quite far from actuality XD

"Maybe by body people mean a person dies, and their soul enters the body of a fetus. So at what exact time in the process does a soul from a dying person enter a fetus?

Is it only whenever the heart starts beating in a fetus?"
This is a question without an answer, because in my opinion, I see it as varying from individual to individual. Some children have a spark in their eyes from the moment their born, some come into the body around 3 weeks after birth, so it seems to depend on a variety of factors.

"Personally I dont believe anything is possible. Universe has finite set of cosmic laws/principles etc....all parts of Universe and Universe are limited. What is possible is limited to those cosmic laws/principles.

There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts."
I don't believe in absolute possibility either, things within time and space occur on an axis of possibility relative to the laws of nature (i.e. the universe), which are variable, but likely finite, and where did you get the, "There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts." idea? That seems somewhat arbitrary.

"When the genetics are in the proper position then things change and the heart starts beating. With a car we push a button that release energy from here to there an chain reaction of events lead to the automobile enging running. Some independent soul is not neccessary, unless we identify soul as gas, or electricity in the battery."
Have you looked into the theory of consciousness as a state of matter? It's an idea that's reemerged recently and is starting to gain scientific traction (mind you we don't have proper measuring instruments yet, but when we do it'll be a good day. If this idea has any merit, it would explain some of the stranger aspects of consciousness that biology can't account for, such as depersonalization.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Wings on My Soul or may be a Tail on my Soul :---)

Quote:
r6---"Maybe by body people mean a person dies, and their soul enters the body of a fetus. So at what exact time in the process does a soul from a dying person enter a fetus?
Is it only whenever the heart starts beating in a fetus?"

Quote:
....Lambo----"This is a question without an answer, because in my opinion, I see it as varying from individual to individual. Some children have a spark in their eyes from the moment their born, some come into the body around 3 weeks after birth, so it seems to depend on a variety of factors."

Ok so what is the earlist time a soul can enter a body? What is the lastest time? IF the heart is beating does the fetus have a soul? If the brain is sending signals does fetus have a soul?

How do we know the soul does not enter the eggs when the spermazoas head cracks open and releases its genetic stuff?

Maybe the sould guides the RNA-DNA of both set of genetics ans assembles them, kinda of like santa clause's little elves in there with their tools connecting the mans genetics with the womans gentics?

How come we cant see this soul? We have all kinds of fancy instrumentation that can see via sound, EMRadiation etc......

Is the soul to small to see with our instrumentation? Only twice in last 40 years have we had indirect observation of a gravity and it has long been thought to exist at micro scales of 10^-36th or so.

Is a soul more like gravity or EMRadiation?

I believe a each biological cell is a soul and when the spermazoa the egg souls come together their is synergetic resultant that divides into two cells then four then 8 etc and I belive each of those cells is a soul.

r6

"Personally I dont believe anything is possible. Universe has finite set of cosmic laws/principles etc....all parts of Universe and Universe are limited. What is possible is limited to those cosmic laws/principles.

There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts."
I don't believe in absolute possibility either, things within time and space occur on an axis of possibility relative to the laws of nature (i.e. the universe), which are variable, but likely finite, and where did you get the, "There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts." idea? That seems somewhat arbitrary.

"When the genetics are in the proper position then things change and the heart starts beating. With a car we push a button that release energy from here to there an chain reaction of events lead to the automobile enging running. Some independent soul is not neccessary, unless we identify soul as gas, or electricity in the battery."
Have you looked into the theory of consciousness as a state of matter? It's an idea that's reemerged recently and is starting to gain scientific traction (mind you we don't have proper measuring instruments yet, but when we do it'll be a good day. If this idea has any merit, it would explain some of the stranger aspects of consciousness that biology can't account for, such as depersonalization.[/quote]

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
How do we know the soul does not enter the eggs when the spermazoas head cracks open and releases its genetic stuff?

Maybe the sould guides the RNA-DNA of both set of genetics ans assembles them, kinda of like santa clause's little elves in there with their tools connecting the mans genetics with the womans gentics?

How come we cant see this soul? We have all kinds of fancy instrumentation that can see via sound, EMRadiation etc......

Is the soul to small to see with our instrumentation? Only twice in last 40 years have we had indirect observation of a gravity and it has long been thought to exist at micro scales of 10^-36th or so.

Is a soul more like gravity or EMRadiation?

I believe a each biological cell is a soul and when the spermazoa the egg souls come together their is synergetic resultant that divides into two cells then four then 8 etc and I belive each of those cells is a soul.

[/quote]

This idea of the soul guiding the DNA/RNA is infinitely fascinating! However, the fact remains that we haven't been able to measure it yet because humans are stupid at the core. Myself included. We are all stupid apes, so it takes us time to figure out these problems, which is why I'm going to build an EM field measurement device that is made to measure power fluctuations in each part of the EM field generator in order to determine the face suspended plasmas can apply, unless somebody beats me to it that is, which I'd be okay with. And this same device should be able to be used to infer the existence of the soul and allow somebody smarter than me to come up with a better measuring instrument that can measure it directly. I think the soul is most similar to (but distinct from) EM radiation. And what a fascinating belief! And I have no qualms with it entirely, but I do not share that particular belief, although I acknowledge it is equally probable :)
Old 09-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
If yes, why do you think they occur?

Yes, check the youtube interview by Lilou Mace :
"Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville"