Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-02-2015, 09:11 PM
dbarcus

Feedback on interpretation

I did a Celtic Cross spread today for a general question on how life is going.
I used Universal Waite.

1. 8 of Penticles
2. 4 of Penticles
3. The Magician
4. 3 of Penticles
5. Fool
6. 9 of Penticles
7. The Empress
8. Queen of Wands
9. 7 of Swords
10. 2 of Swords

My interpretation is that there is a new job or career. The person is excited about this new venture even if there is a bit of a risk. There will most likely be a positive outcome to this but the person needs to really rely on their intuition.

I know this isn't super deep but hey....I'm a beginner. Anyone have some feedback? I am open to constructive criticism!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:59 PM
55Degrees

I'll give it a go.

I feel this is not so much a new job, but actually setting up their own business or going freelance.

This is a person who has developed their skills in their particular field, they have put the hard work in and dedicated themselves to become accomplished in what they do. This could possibly be to the detriment of other areas of their life but have held onto the belief that they needed to focus on this period of becoming established in their career, however are now finding it quite a lonely place to be. I notice the total lack of Cups cards in this spread.
In the past this person (you don't say if this spread is for you so I'm assuming 3rd person) realised that they had a flair for this career and was encouraged to pursue it further due to others who also recognised that flair. There is actually a high possibility that this person is going to be very successful by what they do as long as they keep their skills up to date.

Unconsciously this person is unaware that they are actually bringing about major change, they have the tools required to create a whole new reality for themselves, however what they are showing is that they this is a challenge that they may not be fully prepared for, their ego may be saying to them that they haven't assessed the risks and they being too naive.

This person is someone who can give birth to ideas and cultivate them into something beneficial, they take on projects and can develop them but tend to be a little bit over protective about them, enjoying the rewards of them but also relishing in the 'glory' of other people admiration of your dedication.
Other people do see you as a person with a creative mind, and very likeable. They admire your enthusiasm and passion for what you do.

You may need to be wary of who you share your ideas with as there seems to be some deceit or dishonesty around you. Be careful when voicing your thoughts as you may find someone else takes these ideas of yours and lays claim to them (literally running off with your ideas).

This is going to bring you to making a choice on what path you wish to take regarding your career. It is not a choice to take lightly and will need a period of deep consideration. The decision is going to have to be made logically and without emotions getting in the way. it may be that you may need to wait for things to become more enlightened before you can choose which way you want to go.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:20 AM
dbarcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I'll give it a go.

I feel this is not so much a new job, but actually setting up their own business or going freelance.

This is a person who has developed their skills in their particular field, they have put the hard work in and dedicated themselves to become accomplished in what they do. This could possibly be to the detriment of other areas of their life but have held onto the belief that they needed to focus on this period of becoming established in their career, however are now finding it quite a lonely place to be. I notice the total lack of Cups cards in this spread.
In the past this person (you don't say if this spread is for you so I'm assuming 3rd person) realised that they had a flair for this career and was encouraged to pursue it further due to others who also recognised that flair. There is actually a high possibility that this person is going to be very successful by what they do as long as they keep their skills up to date.

Unconsciously this person is unaware that they are actually bringing about major change, they have the tools required to create a whole new reality for themselves, however what they are showing is that they this is a challenge that they may not be fully prepared for, their ego may be saying to them that they haven't assessed the risks and they being too naive.

This person is someone who can give birth to ideas and cultivate them into something beneficial, they take on projects and can develop them but tend to be a little bit over protective about them, enjoying the rewards of them but also relishing in the 'glory' of other people admiration of your dedication.
Other people do see you as a person with a creative mind, and very likeable. They admire your enthusiasm and passion for what you do.

You may need to be wary of who you share your ideas with as there seems to be some deceit or dishonesty around you. Be careful when voicing your thoughts as you may find someone else takes these ideas of yours and lays claim to them (literally running off with your ideas).

This is going to bring you to making a choice on what path you wish to take regarding your career. It is not a choice to take lightly and will need a period of deep consideration. The decision is going to have to be made logically and without emotions getting in the way. it may be that you may need to wait for things to become more enlightened before you can choose which way you want to go.

Yay!!! It is actually for me but quite honestly, I care more about the accuracy of the interpretation right now than what the cards are saying, which are pretty spot on (not that I don't care about the reading). I just grabbed my notes to look at them and I was actually fairly accurate with what was going on (I had a good interpretation of each card individually) but had no clue how to put it into words to make a good story. Any feedback on how to get better with that? Or is it just something that comes with time and experience?
Old 05-02-2015, 12:35 AM
dbarcus

Quote:
I'll give it a go.

I can tell you exactly how this reading fits Pisces_Moon if you'd like validation. I just didn't want to assume that you want to know.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:43 AM
dbarcus

Quote:

Did your "give birth to ideas" come from The Empress? I really REALLY like that.

Also, the choice....I was a bit confused about that one. I wasn't really getting how a choice (that's how I read the 2 of swords as well) could be an outcome, but it made sense when you stated it.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:44 AM
55Degrees

I found it comes with time, you start seeing how the cards connect back to each other.
I started reading each card individually but found after a while I was reading a card then noticing that it was connected with something a previous card had shown.
It really is practice, practice, practice.
A method that I found was lust randomly laying 6 to 12 cards in a circle, start at the top and work around making a story, not a reading, with them. At some point you will realise in the 'story' that (for example) when you get to card 5, you have to go back to card 2 to link it in with the story.
Another thing is to look at the way people in the cards are facing, what are they looking at in the card next to them

A good intro that isn't too heavy going, 'cos the guy is quite funny is here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sqUbroa13Mgu1M . He makes it quite straight forward and doesn't boggle your brain.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:51 AM
dbarcus

Quote:
I found it comes with time, you start seeing how the cards connect back to each other.
I started reading each card individually but found after a while I was reading a card then noticing that it was connected with something a previous card had shown.
It really is practice, practice, practice.
A method that I found was lust randomly laying 6 to 12 cards in a circle, start at the top and work around making a story, not a reading, with them. At some point you will realise in the 'story' that (for example) when you get to card 5, you have to go back to card 2 to link it in with the story.
Another thing is to look at the way people in the cards are facing, what are they looking at in the card next to them

A good intro that isn't too heavy going, 'cos the guy is quite funny is here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sqUbroa13Mgu1M . He makes it quite straight forward and doesn't boggle your brain.

That's a great idea! I'm definitely going to practice in the circles. I'll check out the links too! Thanks for the advice!
Old 05-02-2015, 05:43 PM
55Degrees

You can PM me if you want to say how the reading fit or post it here, its up to you how much you want to share
Old 05-02-2015, 07:09 PM
dbarcus

Quote:
You can PM me if you want to say how the reading fit or post it here, its up to you how much you want to share

Ahh....well....I'm pretty much an open book.

I started a business about 15 months ago. I make curriculum and activities for preschool to about 2nd grade for schools and homeschooling parents. I have really high hopes and am actually doing better than I could have imagined at this point.

It's definitely interfering with other parts of my life; as in my family (I have 3 kids ages 11-19) and my spiritual life (I was meditating and communicating with Spirit frequently throughout my days and now am not). I even feel a bit guilty for taking time off and practicing with the tarot cards.

It can be lonely due to the fact that I work right here from home.

"Giving birth to new ideas" made me chuckle a little considering that everything I do with my business is creating! I like to make fun and "cute" things for the kiddos too.

I do have the worry that others that make curriculum will take some of my best ideas and make their own things from them. I'm not the only seller in the market and we all can see each others work if we choose to.

I'm excited to see what the choice might be. I have absolutely zero doubt that this will be a financial blessing though. And who knows!? Maybe I'll have to choose (at some point) whether I want to stay with that business or be a professional tarot reader!