Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account

"I used to see with yellow eyes"

So I was having dinner with my son, who is six, we weren't talking about anything in particular when he starts talking to me about how he used to see with yellow eyes and it made everything yellow-y, he didn't get to see red or blue or anything. I asked him what do you mean you used to? He says, before I came to you I did. I tried to probe further but he was done talking about it. Thought it was strange.
Old 14-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Guide
I think it's great that your son chose to share his experience with you. I can see how you would feel it as you do though, especially if you have no experience of your own of the same. Although I'd say try not to judge it too much, as kids can pick up on those things, and it may hinder further open communication.

That being said, given he is six, from my own experience, I doubt that he is speaking of his iris actually being yellow(although there are many eye colors not seen in physical life). What happens at times, especially under a highly focused amount of concentration is that our consciousness may cast a yellow or golden hue on that which we train our mind's eye or ethereal eye.

Anyway, it's tough to get information out of the little ones, I like to liken it to waiting for a flower to bloom. We tend the soil lovingly, plant the seeds of communication and let the flower bloom of it's own accord. If we try to force the bloom to open, it may damage the petals, or perhaps not bloom fully.

Anyway, all the best.
Old 15-03-2014, 02:13 AM
A7continuum

Its not very hard if you approach him the right way.

Ask him if he has any freinds that go through walls, what he saw with his yellow eyes, what he did when he had yellow eyes, and if your willing, get him to meditate..

its important to act as if its all normal though.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Been trying to draw more tidbits from my son but no such luck. I also tried having him close his eyes and "walk" me through his house, tell me about your yard, what color is your house, wheres your favorite room,HOPING that he might tell me about a house that he might have previously resided in, but it was jjust little boy day dreaming about a house he wanted. The only thing that seemed a little weird for a kid was it had a red door, but not really anything to get any ideas off of. Ill keep being nosey lol
Old 21-03-2014, 04:51 AM
Deactivated Account

So after all my nosing around, out of the blue we are in his room and I'm watching him play X-box and he looks over and sees I have some blood on my arm (we have kittens and they play rough) he says its ok to bleed your old. At least when you die you'll get to come back and try it all again. I didn't probe any further I'm going to let it rest unless he brings it up.