Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 26-04-2011, 10:43 AM
KandG

I... we can only tell you about our experience. I am sure that it varies. As a small child I experienced a close psychic relationship with Gary, a boy who lived in our neighborhood. He was about ten years older, and very close to my father. I had a weird ability, so that if I wondered where Gary was, I could see out of his eyes. I had a sort of astral friendship with his inner child, for want of a better word. A version of him that was my size was my imaginary playmate for years, and he ran back and forth between Gary and I. Sometimes I'd ask the little apparition Gary if he was Gary, and he'd laugh like little kids do, and say, "How can I be Gary, He's big, but I am your size!" We both knew he was Gary though... at least in a way. This lil' stayed about a year or two older than me. When Gary turned 18, he stopped coming to visit and we grew apart. I still saw the flashes of what he was doing for a few years, but it gradually declined. After that, I only saw him at a distance, a few times.

Suddenly one day when I was 13, I started to think of him a lot. I'd thought of him the night before, and again on the school bus. I'd actually whispered his name about three times. I felt him somehow. At school, I saw him walk up the front sidewalk of the school. I ran towards him, and he walked briskly to me. I thought he was physical, and could not imagine why he was at school. I really thought something had happened to my parents, so I was scared of that, and eager to find out what was going on. When I got close though, he just turned transparent and walked into me. I felt warm inside. It felt nice, but I felt something must be wrong. "Gary! What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" I whispered.

"I'm OK, I'm with you," he replied. Then some girl walked up not ten minutes later, and asked, "Do you have a boyfriend." I always hated that question, because the answer was always no. I was trying to say no, but instead Gary picked that moment to announce himself. I lost control of my voice. I found myself saying yes, giving Gary's full name, and explaining exactly who he was and that she had seen him before. I was like OMG I am going to get this guy in all kinds of trouble. I was 13 and he was 23. I was fighting to regain control, and finally I got it, but by then all I could do was beg her not to tell anyone. After all the stuff he told her, I couldn't very well deny it.

When I got home, My mom told me that Gary had died. I was in shock. I went to my room though, and Gary was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "What exactly does OK mean to you? You are not OK Gary!! You are dead! How can we fix this!!! We can't!!" He just laughed and said he was fine, he'd just be with me from now on.

Gary stayed with me powerfully for about a year or so, and then faded into the background. He pretended to leave because I was becoming obsessed... I couldn't stop obsessing. I told him I'd never marry if he was with me, and he said I had to. I had to date and marry and have a life.

Then after my second child was born, I had a two year blackout, and he took over. I came around occasionally, but I was sick and confused. The body was in bad shape, and he said he could barely go on. He felt as if he were drugged, and in constant pain. I couldn't deal with it at all apparently. He said I was there, just fainted away, out cold most of the time. When I was strong enough, he explained all he knew and we've been sharing the body ever since.

I know that's not how it is supposed to happen exactly but that's how it works for us. We've always had a sort of shared consciousness. Now, since whatever happened to me, I am aware of heaven more. We live there and here too. It's all very confusing. I can't explain that part well at all, but it's like an awareness of being different, and in a different kind of place at the same time I am here. We are together in both... in all worlds. Co-consciousness.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Pathfinder

WOW! I had to skim it since I am on break! Very interesting. The co-consciousness aspect is mond blowing. I truely don't think we can come close to understanding things for our egoic physical natures. It is simple and beautiful yet beyond human thought at the same time. I will read more of it later on.

Oh and btw. I knew you were a scorpio before I even clicked on your profile. I always click on gemini's scorpios and virgos. Wonder why...Born on Nov 18th by chance? That's what popped in my mind.
Old 26-04-2011, 11:46 PM
KandG

Thanks for the Reply Guard... and you were so close on my birthday. It is the 19th of November. That's really amazing because I never really felt like a true Scorpio. I seem to have a strong Cancer influence.

Co-consciousness isn't exactly equal. Either I do and he watches, or he does and I watch... sometimes though we swap back and forth really fast. In conversations I'll be talking, and he will throw in a few sentences, and then give me back my voice. We have little tells in our posture that give us away to people who know us. He is more animated, talks with his hands, and sits on the edge of his chair more, while I sit back and barely move when I talk. The main thing I notice is that we both smoke cigarettes but I hold them differently than he does.

He also holds a pencil differently. He did that when he was alive. He holds it so that it rests between his middle and ring finger instead of his index and middle finger. I always thought it was strange as a kid. I was just shocked when I realized my home school daughter holds her pencil the same way. I was a professional artist most of my life and I'd never hold a pen or pencil that way. When I asked my daughter why she wrote like that she said, I did it, that I'd show her the right way, and then immediately start writing with my pencil held the wrong way. This was during my blackout when she was learning to read and write.

Other than that he did a great job of teaching her. I came around occasionally, during that time, but I was always confused. I would wake up and be driving in the car with the kids. I wouldn't know where we were going, and have to ask my oldest daughter. I'd try not to scare her and say things like, "Where would you like to go next?" or "What else do we need to do while we are out?" Gary would push me to the front and try to get me to hang on, but I'd end up fainting in a matter of minutes or hours. As time went by I was gradually out longer, and able to hold on better, till finally I was awake most of the time.

Anyway those were tough times, but I am sure if it were not for Gary, I'd have been in a coma.
Old 22-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Bluegreen

How can there be soul exchanges? The formulation is probably incorrect.
A soul is a soul. A body is animated by a soul. Without a soul, the body would be dead. It is more likely that souls exchange bodies although that probably never happens.
The walk-in phenomenon is not an exchange of souls in my opinion. The occupant of the body leaves the body--the silver cord is severed--in order for a discarnate entity to enter it.

I wonder about the mechanics of it. The soul is connected to the body with the silver cord. The walk-in entity must somehow attach itself to the body. How?

Any ideas anyone?
Old 22-10-2011, 12:00 PM
1being

soul exchange? hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
How can there be soul exchanges? The formulation is probably incorrect.
A soul is a soul. A body is animated by a soul. Without a soul, the body would be dead. It is more likely that souls exchange bodies although that probably never happens.
The walk-in phenomenon is not an exchange of souls in my opinion. The occupant of the body leaves the body--the silver cord is severed--in order for a discarnate entity to enter it.

I wonder about the mechanics of it. The soul is connected to the body with the silver cord. The walk-in entity must somehow attach itself to the body. How?

Any ideas anyone?

aha. that reminds me.

he had a "trading places" theme and i wonder if that's what actually ended up happening.

"just copy me, do what i do", he said. it bothered me and... it informed me.

he's muslim, and muslim people follow mohammed and attempt to live their lives just like him. he might've applied this way to me ... and HE was copying ME ... in a way that it might've "paved the way" toward a soul exchange or something. if he is in his mind, pretending to be me ... imagining to himself that he is me ... would i be effected by this and if so, is THIS the reason why i feel so invaded?

yeah. now i remember. "trading places". he likes reverse psychology and Machiavellian philosophy. smh...

edit. he's very cruel, says the ugliest things to me: "you'll never catch me" "you can't stop me" "come find me, b*tch". he actually hates me.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:03 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandG
Thanks for the Reply Guard... and you were so close on my birthday. It is the 19th of November. That's really amazing because I never really felt like a true Scorpio. I seem to have a strong Cancer influence.

Co-consciousness isn't exactly equal. Either I do and he watches, or he does and I watch... sometimes though we swap back and forth really fast. In conversations I'll be talking, and he will throw in a few sentences, and then give me back my voice. We have little tells in our posture that give us away to people who know us. He is more animated, talks with his hands, and sits on the edge of his chair more, while I sit back and barely move when I talk. The main thing I notice is that we both smoke cigarettes but I hold them differently than he does.

He also holds a pencil differently. He did that when he was alive. He holds it so that it rests between his middle and ring finger instead of his index and middle finger. I always thought it was strange as a kid. I was just shocked when I realized my home school daughter holds her pencil the same way. I was a professional artist most of my life and I'd never hold a pen or pencil that way. When I asked my daughter why she wrote like that she said, I did it, that I'd show her the right way, and then immediately start writing with my pencil held the wrong way. This was during my blackout when she was learning to read and write.

Other than that he did a great job of teaching her. I came around occasionally, during that time, but I was always confused. I would wake up and be driving in the car with the kids. I wouldn't know where we were going, and have to ask my oldest daughter. I'd try not to scare her and say things like, "Where would you like to go next?" or "What else do we need to do while we are out?" Gary would push me to the front and try to get me to hang on, but I'd end up fainting in a matter of minutes or hours. As time went by I was gradually out longer, and able to hold on better, till finally I was awake most of the time.

Anyway those were tough times, but I am sure if it were not for Gary, I'd have been in a coma.

co-consciousness. OH MY.

new word to me, i'm nodding Yes.

oh my.
Old 22-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
he's muslim, and muslim people follow mohammed and attempt to live their lives just like him. he might've applied this way to me ... and HE was copying ME ... in a way that it might've "paved the way" toward a soul exchange or something. if he is in his mind, pretending to be me ... imagining to himself that he is me ... would i be effected by this and if so, is THIS the reason why i feel so invaded?

Not a soul exchange. It sounds more like telepathy combined with a strong will on his part. For telepathy to work, according to Cayce, two people have to be on the same "wavelength." He sends, you receive.
Old 22-10-2011, 05:12 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Not a soul exchange. It sounds more like telepathy combined with a strong will on his part. For telepathy to work, according to Cayce, two people have to be on the same "wavelength." He sends, you receive.

we've had telepathy since we were kids.

the eternal dance: "always & never, forever."