Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Cosmic Heart Manifesting

Cosmic Heart Manifesting

Erfan:

Hello, brothers and sisters. I speak here on behalf of an awareness of which I AM a part of, a consciousness in which I perceive all of us to be part of, which may also be perceived as a "collective" consciousness, although its True Nature is actually beyond that of a collective. However, that is simply an interpretation. Everything that may be said is but an interpretation, and with that in mind I invite you to see everything in this thread as simply a collection of interpretations.

I hope that you enjoy your visits here, as I AM, and that you remember to have fun playing with your imagination, stretching your imagination, if that be your intent, for enjoying your mind is key to manifesting the highest and best experience in any given moment...but now I shall get into the heart of this sharing.

When it comes to manifesting, the only thing that may prevent us from being, having and doing that which we deeply desire is a belief in the idea of separateness, of being distanced from that which we may be, have and do. In fact, most human entities in the Earth plane perceive being, having and doing as separate, when in actuality all three aspects are really one dynamic reality of consciousness.

Cosmic Heart Manifesting is not about manifesting material things or circumstances. It is about allowing the manifestation or embodiment of your Spiritual Nature, and in a universe of space/time reality this is an expansive journey. It is a path of seeking to embody LOVE, first and foremost, and through this activity "all things of the heart are added unto you."

For LOVE shows you connection, love shows you commUNITY, love shows you truth, beauty, and Oneness. Love gently dissolves the illusions of separation. Love urges us to lay down our differences, to celebrate our differences, yes, but to see through them and beyond them to understand that all things are equally part of creation.

In spirit, mind and body may you BE Cosmic, HAVE Heart and DO your greatest Manifesting.

For we are all indeed One with the Cosmic Heart of creation.

With Boundless Love,

Erfan
Old 16-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Erfan:

Seeking, desiring and imagining are fundamental parts of your human expression, no matter how "enlightened" you become, and there could be no multiverse without cosmic imagination and desire.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Extending Love is That Which Shows You Evidence of Your Prosperity

Erfan:

Hello again. I will not define "prosperity" solely in terms of that which one may see as material wealth, but generally as a state of well-being. When we extend love we are essentially giving appreciation, and vice versa; they are really the same activity, by whatever name we use. Some of you already resonate very powerfully with this perspective.

I invite you to imagine that love and appreciation are really the same reality. You certainly cannot have one without the other. You always feel a measure of love when you say, "I appreciate you," just as you always feel appreciation when you are loving and when you are "in love," however you may perceive being "in love" to be.

Thus, prosperity is this sense is simply a matter of being in tune with love, for love feels good. When your attention is sustained on things that conjure up feelings of love within you, in those series of moments your dominant vibration is attuned to the Cosmic Heart. A very simple exercise for this lesson would be to practice imagining the Cosmic Heart as a radiant light that surrounds you like an aura at all times.

Often the ego tends to think along the lines of, "Is that it? What else should I be doing?" But Cosmic Heart Manifesting is not complicated; in fact, its beautiful simplicity would be overlooked by the mind if it were not for the wisdom of the openhearted. It is a direct path to the Higher Self.

More on this later...

With Boundless Love,

Erfan
Old 16-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account
There Are No "External" Forces That May Prevent You From Being, Having and Doing What Your Heart Desires!

Erfan:

It is counterproductive to spend much time in worry, doubt and criticism over what is perceived to be the actions of others. This is a very common control issue that I would like to discuss here for a little bit. When we place our attention upon anything that we feel doesn't resonate with us, and we hold attention upon it, we feed energy to that person, thing or circumstance, and the quality of that energy holds a resonance of fear. However, just like the central character in the biblical Book of Job initially did, fearing what is "unwanted" is the same as saying to the universe, "Give me more of that!" Our focus acts as a magnet.

We cannot "fear God" and "shun evil" while simultaneously loving God and accentuating the positive. They are two very different attitudes or states of mind. Loving our Source is an attitude that doesn't resist or push against "evil." It doesn't fight against anything that is "unwanted." Accepting the wisdom of "Resist not evil" is something that humanity has long struggled with, only because in human experience the ego is often focused externally instead of focused internally and radiating its empowerment from within out into the world.

Yet there are no external forces. All forces are actually within the mind of the perceiver of them. All forces exist within the soul, within consciousness, of which the human perceiver is an extension of. In other words, when we fight we fight against ourselves. When we push, we are pushed...by ourselves.

These revelations and more are given to us through that great teacher known as life experience, but we must be at a point of readiness to accept them. Meditation is indeed a wonderful aid in conditioning the mind to be more receptive to Life Force, for focusing attention "beyond the mind" actually makes the human mind less resistant to its Source. It is like swimming; the water that is moving behind you--that which is known as a "wake"--is an expanding wave pattern.

The greater you push against life, the greater your inevitable "wake" or spiritual awakening experiences appear to be when you finally decide to let go of the struggle, simply because of the difference in contrast between frustration and ease and flow. This is occurring simultaneously on both individual and collective/planetary levels. Human society on planet Earth has long been in denial of following paths of least resistance, so much so that this has created a HUGE "wake," a huge potential for a mass awakening that is manifesting in a relatively short span of time, if you see how there is actually much more love and compassion currently flowing through human hearts than there has been for many millennia.

Conversely, those who dedicate much time and focus to practicing living meditatively, not just in special quiet time but in practical, everyday experience, through perceiving and feeling the Divine Life Force and Intelligence within oneself and in all things--which is attunement to Oneness--are ones who barely create a "wake," for when we predominantly move gracefully through life we have very little resistance within us, and thus the awakening experience is perceived to be more gradual and steady.

More to come...

With Boundless Love,

Erfan

Last edited by awareness : 16-07-2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Well, it seems to be all true!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, it seems to be all true!

Hello, blessed one.
Old 15-09-2016, 03:19 AM
Suspended