Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account
I respect everyone's spiritual experiences.

I've seen people trying to deny other's experiences based on their definition of spiritual terms. Sometimes they even do it by their logic or ideas they believe in alone, not based on their real experiences.

But hey, what'd be so wrong for someone to say it's a red, round, big beauty like a sun as opposed to your definition as honey taste yellow crisp sensation when you consume apple? Just because someone fails to define/experience an apple as a Sun doesn't mean the other guy didn't eat apple or don't know anything bout it.

And religion is just a tool (to connect to God, to find out your own truth)...
OMG
but I do agree (certain) religions make some people closed-minded.

I have the ability to see the entities living as humans on this planet so I know where the different arguments are coming form.
But even among humans, each of us may have different spiritual reality or home to go back to based on who we are, so I can easily understand why there are so many different theories to begin with.

Last edited by LonLon : 10-01-2019 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Music doesn’t sound the same and I don’t know what to do with myself now that I have lost interest in things I used to like. Like the 3D world just doesn’t make sense to me anymore. By 5th dimension, I mean quite literally that which is described as the 5th dimension on spiritual websites.
at one point that happened to me as well. The mindset happened quickly, but the learning process is slow. To be honest I just went with the feeling because it felt like I was growing and expanding. I liked that feeling. I feel it shouldn't be rushed, it will all unfold within time. But keep in mind Time is only a tool. When you're talking about the spiritual world time doesn't exist. So relax and enjoy the journey.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:41 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
at one point that happened to me as well. The mindset happened quickly, but the learning process is slow. To be honest I just went with the feeling because it felt like I was growing and expanding. I liked that feeling. I feel it shouldn't be rushed, it will all unfold within time. But keep in mind Time is only a tool. When you're talking about the spiritual world time doesn't exist. So relax and enjoy the journey.

Thanks. This is an encouraging post :)
Old 07-02-2019, 12:53 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hey, I’ve asked some variation of this question before but anyone else out there residing in 5th dimensional reality??
It feels lonely and I want someone to bond over this.
bond in.. as in havin a relation? I guess that is what u mean. Well.. i can reside in fifth D and can relate to ur ''querry''
Old 07-02-2019, 02:19 AM
traceyacey12

I don’t think it’s a 5d thing anymore. Just a rebirth. I was having a void period where I was empty but that has improved now.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:27 AM
Ascender

I would agree with what others have stated, a fifth dimensional being would have achieved light body, which means you would have seemingly super-natural abilities. Plus you would have the ability to telepathically communicate with beings in various dimensions. I'm not trying to offend, but why would you be lonely if you could communicate with any other being at will? You would realize that you are never really alone. Also, like was stated, you would have transcended lower emotions, which loneliness is.
Besides that, it says in "The Law of One" that fifth dimensional beings only reside on the surface of a planet if the planet has ascended to fifth. So you would need to believe that Earth itself has ascended to the fifth dimension as well, otherwise, you would be an inner Earthling.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
When a person exits the flesh and the earth environment for evermore, they can enter the first sphere or realm of the summerlands. & there are six spheres or realms within the lesser heavens known as the summerlands, the first sphere rolls on into the next & the third rolls on into the fourth & so on, the spheres of the summerlands are all one huge land mass, neither sphere is in another dimention, ALL roll on into the next.
For your considerations..Regards neil
Sometimes it’s good to take a reality check with regards to these so called dimensional awareness paintings..
There are many teachings about ascension shifts. I’m more inclined to go with this one, through my own experience of shifts within myself. For your Consideration only of course.

... a consciousness of love, compassion, peace and spiritual wisdom prevails.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
I respect everyone's spiritual experiences.

I've seen people trying to deny other's experiences based on their definition of spiritual terms. Sometimes they even do it by their logic or ideas they believe in alone, not based on their real experiences.

It's the problem with words / verbal communication. It's impossible to describe personal experience(s) as they're esoteric - and in trying, having to rely on others having similar experiences so we believe, confusion and debate arises. Sometimes we commonly recognise phenomena but we can't describe our experiences of them.
But surely that's good. No one wins....no one loses either.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Guide

Theres a difference in higher self and ego self.. The ego self on this earth cannot reside in 5d since its not present. But inward u can.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's the problem with words / verbal communication. It's impossible to describe personal experience(s) as they're esoteric - and in trying, having to rely on others having similar experiences so we believe, confusion and debate arises. Sometimes we commonly recognise phenomena but we can't describe our experiences of them.
But surely that's good. No one wins....no one loses either.
I know. The scariest thing is that that's something I sure need to tell myself first before others lol! You are very right in that no one wins/loses. I still appreciate that we have a place like this where at least we can try (to prove we are sane, etc.), you know.
I think it also has something to do with the kind of education we all had(/are having). Most of the time you are given the only one, correct answer and we are taught to surrender our head and soul to it...so some of us are indeed trying to put others back to school and make them learn...!! eeeh no more "school" for me. Personally I've learned so much outside of it.