Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Hi Albert
I have read through these responses - firstly I am with Aethera - as quoted below. A white orb is not going to be malevolent, it is of light. Although, it could also be a trapped soul - this does not denote that it is bad though, just that it is trapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I don't think it was a bad entity, or wanted to be posed as a threat. That's possible why it may've left.. But generally negative entities don't appear as white obs, usually benevolent beings do.

When people attact orbs - there is a thought that the orbs represent halos, angels or deceased relatives – this is a protective energy. It is said that people who have orbs hanging around tend to be more spiritual.

I know I am kind of reiterating what I said before - however just felt the need to post this out to you ...
Old 17-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Albert
I have read through these responses - firstly I am with Aethera - as quoted below. A white orb is not going to be malevolent, it is of light. Although, it could also be a trapped soul - this does not denote that it is bad though, just that it is trapped.

When people attact orbs - there is a thought that the orbs represent halos, angels or deceased relatives – this is a protective energy. It is said that people who have orbs hanging around tend to be more spiritual.

I know I am kind of reiterating what I said before - however just felt the need to post this out to you ...

Orbs represent entities / spirits. They are usually bad news from what I know. Either bothersome ghosts or bad stuff. The good guys hang out in the higher astral planes, not down here in the mud with us, I believe.
Old 18-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Master
From personal experience and info gathering,i have to agree with struggler.
If you can't reach for the higher astral levels,you'll deal with the etheric ones.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler
Orbs represent entities / spirits. They are usually bad news from what I know. Either bothersome ghosts or bad stuff. The good guys hang out in the higher astral planes, not down here in the mud with us, I believe.

I have no real beliefs on this as such, however studies that I have done confirm that orbs can represent good or bad, just depends. They come in different colours. White one's tend not to be malevolent, black, red however - then yes maybe bad. I have seen orbs and as a psychic I can tell that there is nothing angry about the ones that I have seen.

It's easily googled - white orbs not usually attributed to bad news.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I have no real beliefs on this as such, however studies that I have done confirm that orbs can represent good or bad, just depends. They come in different colours. White one's tend not to be malevolent, black, red however - then yes maybe bad. I have seen orbs and as a psychic I can tell that there is nothing angry about the ones that I have seen.

It's easily googled - white orbs not usually attributed to bad news.

Keep in mind, whatever it it, it's trespassing in your home.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Magic is just magic, it can be good or bad. It's just a tool, like fire. You can use fire for good or evil or a neutral task.
The association of "the occult" = "evil" comes mostly from Christianity as far as I can tell.
I mean, you can use magic to help people.

I'm of the opinion that everything in this Universe is magic. It's the biggest tool we have, many times not even realising we're using it daily. How you use it makes the difference between what we perceive is good/bad magic, yes.

Some people are unaware of what 'occult' actually means because they've heard it through the grapevine to be associated with evil rather than take the time to look it up. You can of course use magick to help people but similarly you can also use it to destroy people.

I realise my post could have come across slightly accusatory but that wasn't the intent. I wasn't infering you were a black magic enthusiast etc, I was just curious as to how you felt you may have opened something up when messing with the occult and I was interested. I could have worded it better doh! Sometimes, I don't think before it's out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
When i started to mess around with the occult,i was seeing some little white orbs,flying across the room or passing near me.They were ''alive'' and they were changing directions like bug or something.

I think these are land beings.

An orb of light is not an angelic being imo also

Same apology to you lomax as with Struggler, I didn't mean to make it sound like you were dabbling in black magic
Old 18-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
This week I was getting ready for bed and opened the living room door up and saw a bright white orb above the stairs.
It was about 5ft away from me and was hovering very slowly and seemed to notice me.
It stayed there for about 3 seconds then went into the wall and vanished.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what it was and will I see it again.

I've seen purple (regularly) and the odd white orb but they don't bother me or frighten me in any way and I've had a fair few experiences that felt sinister to me but not with any orbs. I don't know what they are but I didn't used to see them ever until I set on my path of waking up spiritually so to speak. Being frightened initially because you didn't expect it is normal but nobody really knows what they are!
Old 20-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for all your views, I've enjoyed reading them all.
I've been away for a few days so will keep my eye out for anything unusual now that I'm back home again.
The thing I've been wondering is that when the orb slowly went into the wall did it leave the building or would it have just stayed in the building and still be around.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Keep in mind, whatever it it, it's trespassing in your home.

We actually do not own anything here really, not the land, not our homes none of it to be honest - trespassing and ownership in this sense is a 3d concept that is wrapped in human thinking. The lore of the Universe says we can tell them to leave if they are making us unhappy, or doing bad things. However if a high level being of light is coming to offer us solace - then we get to choose how we view it.

I guess it's to remember in the end that fear is not love and when we are wrapped in fear, we are not in love. Then of course malevolence may visit us!!!!
Old 25-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Seeker

I dont think "telling them to leave" is going to do much if they are evil.