Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Master
Imagination.

The power of imagination makes us infinite.
–John Muir

We imagine so many things, our mind creates experiences for us in everyway we imagine life to be in us, outside of us, all around us, our visions, our dreams, our creations in everyway we are in us.

Direct seeing brings to light the nature of life as it is. Looking more directly at what is there, not what you imagine is there, leads you back to your own emptiness, awareness, witness, observer of you in everyway you are. For me this process of clearing out and back to being nothing/emptiness means all of me ends as this more complete.

Looking more directly at yourself in what you are without all the imaginings that moves through your mind making you be something, have something, own something for real. When the unreal is seeking to make itself known. The unknown of you make's itself known. Yet when both cease in self, you realize that you imagined it all into being, created a life experience to match your imagination. Bringing both the known and the unknown alive to experience yourself as creation.

How do you separate what your imagination perceives and what you direct seeing takes in as more real? Is there a point in you where you can separate the two aspects of yourself and become more the observer of yourself playing out the roles in your mind? Creating all the stories of your mind that is not observing, listening and being more direct, but rather creating a process and creation to act out the experience your choosing for you in this way?

When I look at life, I see it as it is now. I know that there is a life moving around me, I breath and create a life for myself in this life. I don't imagine life, life is being itself as it only knows to be of course. Last night in my dream space, I stopped the old dream of me coming back in and consuming my creation. I woke and became my own observer of my dream space. Was both thrilling and exciting to witness myself end the old dream in me in my dream state. A part of me wanting to remain in the old view of myself. My dreams and visions are me, so it makes sense I end my suffering/conditioning in my dreamer which is of my mind, my imagination of myself. Take charge of that in myself to turn the page on the old ways of being trapped in old dreams, my awareness no longer wants me to entertain my conditioned mind, awake or asleep, which is cool.

Must be time for my dreamer/myself to awaken some new dreams..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 16-10-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Guide

I have been asking the same questions and my guide told me that your imagination is a tool that is used by spiritual vision. He said that you cannot possibly imagine what does not exist.
Old 30-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The power of imagination makes us infinite.
–John Muir

We imagine so many things, our mind creates experiences for us in everyway we imagine life to be in us, outside of us, all around us, our visions, our dreams, our creations in everyway we are in us.

Direct seeing brings to light the nature of life as it is. Looking more directly at what is there, not what you imagine is there, leads you back to your own emptiness, awareness, witness, observer of you in everyway you are. For me this process of clearing out and back to being nothing/emptiness means all of me ends as this more complete.

Looking more directly at yourself in what you are without all the imaginings that moves through your mind making you be something, have something, own something for real. When the unreal is seeking to make itself known. The unknown of you make's itself known. Yet when both cease in self, you realize that you imagined it all into being, created a life experience to match your imagination. Bringing both the known and the unknown alive to experience yourself as creation.

How do you separate what your imagination perceives and what you direct seeing takes in as more real? Is there a point in you where you can separate the two aspects of yourself and become more the observer of yourself playing out the roles in your mind? Creating all the stories of your mind that is not observing, listening and being more direct, but rather creating a process and creation to act out the experience your choosing for you in this way?

When I look at life, I see it as it is now. I know that there is a life moving around me, I breath and create a life for myself in this life. I don't imagine life, life is being itself as it only knows to be of course. Last night in my dream space, I stopped the old dream of me coming back in and consuming my creation. I woke and became my own observer of my dream space. Was both thrilling and exciting to witness myself end the old dream in me in my dream state. A part of me wanting to remain in the old view of myself. My dreams and visions are me, so it makes sense I end my suffering/conditioning in my dreamer which is of my mind, my imagination of myself. Take charge of that in myself to turn the page on the old ways of being trapped in old dreams, my awareness no longer wants me to entertain my conditioned mind, awake or asleep, which is cool.

Must be time for my dreamer/myself to awaken some new dreams..:)

naturesflows,

Imagination and dream are two forces that makes this world more beautiful of our lives. Before any great event happening people always try to dream and imagine about it.

I have tried to answer you in my thread but imzadi think that's boring. So I tried to tell him there's a lot of potential on this Buddhism thread if he really can attach/addict to stay on it.