Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Newbie ;)

7 Ways to Use the Law of Attraction to Manifest Faster Results

The whole idea of the law of attraction is to be a co creator with God in manifesting the things that are deepest to your heart. When you use the law of attraction in the right way you can experience manifesting your desires at a much faster rate than you ever would have had you not made the effort to use it correctly.

You can use the law of attraction to manifest faster results by taking the following steps.

1. Be Grateful Now

Gratitude can dramatically change your life but best of all it gets the law of attraction to give you more of what you are feeling grateful and happy for. When you are feeling frustrated and down the law of attraction gives you more reasons to feel down. You manifest more situations that make you feel unhappy. So as the first rule to manifesting faster results begin to see all the things in your present life that you are grateful for no matter how simple it is.

2. Speak of It

It may seem hypocritical at first when you learn of the law of attraction to speak of your desires as if they are already here. In reality all things are already created. The moment a thought is conceived you have brought it into your reality. The more you speak of that thought the stronger it becomes and the faster it moves into your state of being. Think of a child who becomes eager about the thing he or she wants. See how eager they are about it? They look up pictures about it, they speak about what they will do when they get it. They don’t worry about how or when it will come, they just know and above all they are excited about it. Speak with joy about what will come into your life because your words and thoughts about it feeds that creation and brings it to you faster.

3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.

4. Let Go!!!

Let go of what you want. Yes, let it go. Know that you desire to experience a particular thing but don’t hold on out of fear of doubt. The more you cling on to the needing or wanting feeling the more disastrous your manifesting will be. You will only succeed in feeling more needy. Allow yourself to feel full and confident. Those who understand how the universe and the laws of attraction work easily understand the power of their intention and don’t feel stress or needy. They create and know that the law of attraction is working for them and what they create will soon manifest. They create then let go and move into the state of receiving.

There is a great paradox that comes with letting go because a very large part of manifesting requires that you give a lot of focus to your desire but there is a delicate balancing act of focus without feeling needy or being clingy.

5. Learn to Receive

To activate the law of attraction you must move into the state of receiving. This is something most people cannot do. Many people say that they want certain things but few people know how to receive those things that they are asking for. Most people feel doubtful or unworthy about what they want. Deep within they feel that they do not deserve nor will they get what they are asking for. Those tiny feeling of unworthiness are giant blocks in the manifesting process and can only serve in destroying what you are hoping to attract. The law of attraction is a science that takes you deep into your inner nature and allows you to see where you are feeling disconnected as a co-creator with God and the universe. Become worthy and allow yourself to receive.

6. Become Worthy Now

Become worthy by recognizing that you can manifest anything that you want because you are Gods and Goddesses and what you desire is only a tiny speck in the universe. You deserve to manifest what you want because when you are rich you influence those around you in positive ways. When you use the law of attraction to manifest a better life you are in the flow and in a better state of adding value to the world. The faster you can feel worthy of what you desire to manifest the faster it will come.

One of the biggest blocks in manifesting is the feeling of unworthiness that most people feel. God wants you to have, the universe is great enough and there is more than enough for you and everyone else. You are worthy!.

7. Give What You Desire Most

You may not have all the money in the world for yourself but you do have something of value and that thing which is of value to you may be in scarce supply to someone else. Give to others and you will be stunned and amazed by how fast the law of attraction will manifest abundance in your life.

There is a natural flow in the universe and in order to manifest more you must also be in the flow of giving. Give to others as long as you do not give more of yourself. There are many flawed concepts of giving more than you have, this is very faulty. Give only what you can, never ever deplete yourself. Give what makes you feel happy to give. Give with love on a regular basis but also be aware of conserving your own and the law of attraction will bless you by bringing to you much more than you give. As you give you will get and you will manifest much more than you could ever have imagined and much faster too.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Experiencer

llp6185, WELCOME and thank you.

This is all so true. We attract that which we are!!!

It's all a part of the greatest mystery of life. This natural law IS how we create the life we experience.

This is why humans have been TRYING for millenniums to explain what the heck is wrong here on planet earth. Yes the world is waking up in a great sense. Things WILL progress beyond our wildest dreams.

This site is the most awesome "gift" my son ever gave me when he sent it to me; he was giving me an outlet (other than him :) because he doesn't want to "get it" (even though his spirit already knows the truths we all speak of here.

And "KEEP COMING BACK is the best advice when we find where we instinctively know we "fit in"
Old 28-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Seeker
Very helpful thread. Thank you
Old 05-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Knower

Thanks. That's interesting. I am interested to know your opinion on this video which says that to experience law of attraction, one experiences another law which contrasts to law of attraction or what we try to attract.

For example, if one has financial problems then instead of attracting wealth, that person would experience more financial problems because there is a vibrational match between what he experiences and what he attracts.

I think gratitude is what changes what follows because by becoming grateful, we adjusting our vibration to positive and universe lets us receive what is resonates with our state of mind due to vibrational match.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Experiencer

Thank you llp6185.

My experience is that I always give thanks to my God and I always say He knows what we need everynight we pray for dinner until now.

With your good intentions, blessings flow effortlessly, so I always say to my children, look what gratitudes, faith and prayers can do.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Lorelyen

Most of this seems about acquisition which is nice if you want to transfer the contents of your local mall to your home but hardly spiritual refinement. Acquisition and wealth using occult techniques (of which LOA is a pale shadow) were often the topics of black magic(k)ians back in the day. A form of spirituality? Sure, but it does tie you to the earth

Quote:
Become worthy by recognizing that you can manifest anything that you want because you are Gods and Goddesses
A nice exhortation from the soap box but useless beyond what's practical. You want to be an eagle. You are an eagle... Try launching off the upstairs window sill....
You're a wannabe brain surgeon. Let's see what happens when you turn up at the hospital with your little fold-all of scalpels and saws.....

But like it or not, a few of your exhortations are really affirmations or should be. No way am I going to be a world class cellist by just believing I'm that now. I'd have to affirm that I'll become one for a very long time before it happens.

Nice, though. LOA works for some people some of the time as long as they work within what's practical. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
AND....like doesn't always attract like. People shouldn't bluff themselves believing a few authors out there.

Old 05-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Most of this seems about acquisition which is nice if you want to transfer the contents of your local mall to your home but hardly spiritual refinement. Acquisition and wealth using occult techniques (of which LOA is a pale shadow) were often the topics of black magic(k)ians back in the day. A form of spirituality? Sure, but it does tie you to the earth
It becomes spiritual when individuals realize they are capable of changing their lives, and when they realize they have a choice to feel good instead of bad. Also instead of complaining and finding fault with our problems it gives incentive to take a more positive perspective and to turn the tables and work out the problem and work on a problem to improve oneself. It is not merely about I want this product. Many use it in according with wanting for others and wanting good for others. Sort of how prayer works. In that sense it becomes spiritual. Also using something to improve oneself in some way is not lazy. Taking a negative feeling and choosing instead to come at this feeling with more of a sense of positivism is not lazy. It requires an amount and a fairly good amount of work to change negative thought habits and patterns. This sense of Loa is not lazy. Attracting material things also is not lazy as a lot of it requires action. It requires one to seek out ways to acquire said thing whatever it is, those who simply want something and wish for it are at a place for wanting and wishing something, those whom actively state what it is or want and then proceed to find ways of achieving it and act to achieve are not lazy. It requires one to act. Sitting there thinking about it and getting it would seem lazy but it truly isn't as it requires putting time, effort and energy into a thought. I hope I explained that right. Also thinking positive and trying to atrract good to oneself is neither black magic or selfish . Those who claim to be spiritual and focus solely on that, and actually deny the earth they walk and the physical realm, and the fact that we as people live here on Earth. Need food and shelter and luxuries in life are living in a fool's paradise. Imo. This world is a very real place with very real problems and very real hardships. Many go through their days and weeks working yes working for a selfish unethical company of some type or sort grinding their hides of week in and week out for a small paycheck and bills to pay and not very much to look forward to day after day after day. And you know? One thing that gives some comfort just happens to be a positive belief that their work paid off. That there is some force out there for them and not against them, so they happen to get something they really wanted and needed at the time if only to give them a faith that there is good out there and that their work by some way means something. They feel they are deserving of having something they love and enjoy, and by human very human stand points they do. I do not see how something meant to be positive and a positive look at the material world a more positive outlook of the material world, and yes it is material what do you think form is made from? Energy? This is true but also form takes physical qualities. So what do we have, giving to give and giving back to others and gratitude for that which we as people do have. Looking at things from a perspective of feeling good and happy, showing a pay off for the hard work physical and spiritual people do every day over and over and over in drudgery, helping others, helping others when feeling good in a place of feeling positive about it, manifesting one's hopes and dreams and gaining confidence bit by bit because of this and the realization one does not have to take a back seat in their life and let the dice role... and on and on. I am sorry, but these and healthy thoughts like this bother you? Feeling good. What is not spiritual about this? Being a positive person, this is not spiritual? I personally never set out on my spiritual path expecting misery and to suffer. If God expects me to do his work for him. I expect to have good in my life, yes even if it means I happened to come across a couple rooster wall art prints today and have been thinking about how much I love roosters in my space and having a couple more wouldn't bother me. Guess what? I feel very good about it too. Yep, if God expects me to help countless people in my life often enough times with no thanks or not even an acknowledgement or glance from others sometimes then yes, yes I expect a manifested pay out in return. Also a raise.

Please also try and realize there is no disrespect intended in my post what so ever. I only write to give another view.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
It becomes spiritual when individuals realize they are capable of changing their lives, and when they realize they have a choice to feel good instead of bad. Also instead of complaining and finding fault with our problems it gives incentive to take a more positive perspective and to turn the tables and work out the problem and work on a problem to improve oneself. It is not merely about I want this product. Many use it in according with wanting for others and wanting good for others. Sort of how prayer works. In that sense it becomes spiritual. Also using something to improve oneself in some way is not lazy. Taking a negative feeling and choosing instead to come at this feeling with more of a sense of positivism is not lazy. It requires an amount and a fairly good amount of work to change negative thought habits and patterns. This sense of Loa is not lazy. Attracting material things also is not lazy as a lot of it requires action. It requires one to seek out ways to acquire said thing whatever it is, those who simply want something and wish for it are at a place for wanting and wishing something, those whom actively state what it is or want and then proceed to find ways of achieving it and act to achieve are not lazy. It requires one to act. Sitting there thinking about it and getting it would seem lazy but it truly isn't as it requires putting time, effort and energy into a thought. I hope I explained that right. Also thinking positive and trying to atrract good to oneself is neither black magic or selfish . Those who claim to be spiritual and focus solely on that, and actually deny the earth they walk and the physical realm, and the fact that we as people live here on Earth. Need food and shelter and luxuries in life are living in a fool's paradise. Imo. This world is a very real place with very real problems and very real hardships. Many go through their days and weeks working yes working for a selfish unethical company of some type or sort grinding their hides of week in and week out for a small paycheck and bills to pay and not very much to look forward to day after day after day. And you know? One thing that gives some comfort just happens to be a positive belief that their work paid off. That there is some force out there for them and not against them, so they happen to get something they really wanted and needed at the time if only to give them a faith that there is good out there and that their work by some way means something. They feel they are deserving of having something they love and enjoy, and by human very human stand points they do. I do not see how something meant to be positive and a positive look at the material world a more positive outlook of the material world, and yes it is material what do you think form is made from? Energy? This is true but also form takes physical qualities. So what do we have, giving to give and giving back to others and gratitude for that which we as people do have. Looking at things from a perspective of feeling good and happy, showing a pay off for the hard work physical and spiritual people do every day over and over and over in drudgery, helping others, helping others when feeling good in a place of feeling positive about it, manifesting one's hopes and dreams and gaining confidence bit by bit because of this and the realization one does not have to take a back seat in their life and let the dice role... and on and on. I am sorry, but these and healthy thoughts like this bother you? Feeling good. What is not spiritual about this? Being a positive person, this is not spiritual? I personally never set out on my spiritual path expecting misery and to suffer. If God expects me to do his work for him. I expect to have good in my life, yes even if it means I happened to come across a couple rooster wall art prints today and have been thinking about how much I love roosters in my space and having a couple more wouldn't bother me. Guess what? I feel very good about it too. Yep, if God expects me to help countless people in my life often enough times with no thanks or not even an acknowledgement or glance from others sometimes then yes, yes I expect a manifested pay out in return. Also a raise.

Please also try and realize there is no disrespect intended in my post what so ever. I only write to give another view.
I'll repeat my previous post. I was referring to the following clause of the original post.
Quote:
3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.
which, as I interpreted it, was about acquisition of earthly stuff. "borrow......to the things you desire.... the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours...."
but the exhortation didn't quite make sense throughout, hence "interpretation". There were grammatical ambiguities that allowed different interpretations.

However, on my occasional visits here I read many posts about bringing abundance on oneself and silently ask an abundance of what? Abundance has a mundane meaning and on looking at posts closely, they often extend into this arena - earthly wealth and goods. There's a popular poster on this forum who rightly thinks there's no shame whatever in such a pursuit. There's nothing wrong in the acquisition of earthly goods except, like I said, it tends to tie one to the material earth. Fine by me. It could also mean an abundance of spiritual wealth (if that's possible) but would pose a very awkward question about the process....which brings me to the closing remarks in that previous post.

But like I say, it's an interpretation.

Old 17-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'll repeat my previous post. I was referring to the following clause of the original post.

which, as I interpreted it, was about acquisition of earthly stuff. "borrow......to the things you desire.... the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours...."
but the exhortation didn't quite make sense throughout, hence "interpretation". There were grammatical ambiguities that allowed different interpretations.

However, on my occasional visits here I read many posts about bringing abundance on oneself and silently ask an abundance of what? Abundance has a mundane meaning and on looking at posts closely, they often extend into this arena - earthly wealth and goods. There's a popular poster on this forum who rightly thinks there's no shame whatever in such a pursuit. There's nothing wrong in the acquisition of earthly goods except, like I said, it tends to tie one to the material earth. Fine by me. It could also mean an abundance of spiritual wealth (if that's possible) but would pose a very awkward question about the process....which brings me to the closing remarks in that previous post.

But like I say, it's an interpretation.

What do you mean it ties you to the earth? Do you mean with ether type chords, or your ether body, or what, exactly do you mean?

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 18-05-2017, 07:15 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
What do you mean it ties you to the earth? Do you mean with ether type chords, or your ether body, or what, exactly do you mean?

I hoped my comment explained but since it doesn’t all I can offer is that acquisitiveness tends to make people put their faith and trust in material goods, what wealth can buy, and shields them from the chance to look at the riches in themselves as spirit, the value of experiences, the understanding of their relationships with material goods (what they REALLY mean to the them); and the value of those (people) and nature around them on the mundane, what they bring to your life and what you take to theirs that you can’t measure materially – trust, open-heartedness, reliability, steadfastness, appreciation, willingness to share what you have without depriving yourself.

Abundance (of material wealth) tends to inspire fear of unknowns – something religion has got away with since the beginnings. (You can’t promote religious ideologies without a material world against which to offset them so it would seem.) Acquisitive people are often afraid to die (in part because of the possible physical pain but also) because they’re forced to leave behind all they’ve trusted in about their lives – their “treasured possessions” and what they symbolise. They no longer control. They don’t want to leave the physical earth.

Does that help? There are no physical cords, no mystique about it. People fritter their lives accumulating wealth then at the end wonder what it was all really about!