Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2019, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Erotic Astral Travel

Hi all,

This is my first post - so please be kind.

I apologise, I know very little about astral projection, but really hoping you can help me make sense of my current situation.

Recently, I have been experiencing strong nocturnal orgasms with the same man who is known to me. They're extremely strong, to the point I can feel him penetrating me. I always wake up as I’m orgasming.

It is common that I will have received an email from him a few minutes before I awake. Nothing sexual in his email, we’ve been platonic, although I have strong feelings for him.

He is in a different time zone, so I don't believe we are meeting in the astral world as he is usually awake at my sleep time.

So I suppose I am just wondering what is happening? Could this be astral? Am I just projecting my desires into my dreams? Do you think he is aware or feeling any of this? I know he is a pretty enlightened guy, so unsure if this is just ms or if there is something more to this experience? When I receive the emails right on the dot of awakening, it feels like more.

What kind of explanation is there, if any?

Thank you in advance.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Further to this,

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to take a physical form on this plane while travelling? I mean is it possible to be in one Timezone but a fly on the wall in another?

I do feel a connection to this fella, in a way I don’t anyone else - I feel like he knows things no one else does. Aside from a camera in my home lol I don’t know how to explain it.

To be completely honest, I feel like a few people have tapped into me - like my life is the Truman show. I don’t know if I am letting people a lot more evolved than I into my head... but it feels invasive. Even the ones I love, and I know they all mean well, I don’t want them knowing and feeling my pain.

Sometimes, I feel like at the lowest points of my live, at my weakest and most vulnerable, was when I was closest to my angels (physical sign of drops of water on me, with no explanation) and feel people have been able to read me easiest. I’m not especially depressed right now, just discussing those points of my life to give you a picture and see what people can tell me about it.

I don’t know - this thread now kind of moves into telepathy too I guess.

Just hope someone will take this seriously and reply so that I can have some guidance to what’s happening.

Thanks.
Old 22-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Master

This could be some form of astral sex , with the person you think or some one different . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but dont remember or remember as a dream . It could be some thing in your dreams you dont remember when you wake up .
Old 22-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds like a possible soul mate, we can all have anywhere from 10 to 30 soul mates in a life time.

Before you go to sleep, meditate and keep in your mind the intention you want about him, what you want to learn / discover and more should unravel in your sexual astral experiences.