Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Knower

Iofiel

When I read or research I try to go back to works that have a more literal translation than those that have been translated and the author interprets for us what the original was trying to say.

I take this quote from the torah, since it is the same as the first five books of the Bible, but I feel may be a more literal translation due to the Jewish tradition.

From Genesis 3:24 we have the reference, “He drove the man out, and stationed east of Eden the Cherubim and the fiery ever-turning sword, to guard the way to the tree of life.”

I do not run across much conversation about this 'fiery ever-turning sword.' It seems it must be important since it is stationed where it is in relation to the Garden of Eden. In some of my reading it seems to be associated with the angel Iofiel, which we also do not hear much about.

Seems to this must be pretty important, but there is not much out there about it. I have some ideas, but I am curious what you think?

Thanks.

Brian
Old 30-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

It's not a sword.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Knower

i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
It's not a sword.

This is from the quote from the torah, I agree this is a metaphor, but what do you thin it is?

Brian
Old 30-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MChang
When I read or research I try to go back to works that have a more literal translation than those that have been translated and the author interprets for us what the original was trying to say.

I take this quote from the torah, since it is the same as the first five books of the Bible, but I feel may be a more literal translation due to the Jewish tradition.

From Genesis 3:24 we have the reference, “He drove the man out, and stationed east of Eden the Cherubim and the fiery ever-turning sword, to guard the way to the tree of life.”

I do not run across much conversation about this 'fiery ever-turning sword.' It seems it must be important since it is stationed where it is in relation to the Garden of Eden. In some of my reading it seems to be associated with the angel Iofiel, which we also do not hear much about.

Seems to this must be pretty important, but there is not much out there about it. I have some ideas, but I am curious what you think?

Thanks.

Brian

#1.The "rod" can be refered to as the chakra system.
#2. the "sacred garden" or "garden of Eden" can be refered to as the "soul self".
#3.The ever swirling sword, can be refered to as the very essence of God, (christing essence). And Arch angels can also be refered to as christ essence..(protectors), and both are one and the same, AND ARE PROTECTORS OR SOULSELF.

Archangel Iofiel
Archangel Iofiel*– also known as the divine angel...(CHRIST ESSENCE, THE ARMOUR)... of law and justice.
Firstly, his name means “Beauty Of God”. You also find him as Iophiel, Zophiel,*Jophiel*or Jofiel...( SALLUBRIOUS CHRIST ESSENCE & PROTECTOR, FULL ARMOUR,SWORD )...
He is the governor of Saturn..dark spiritual beings.
Archangel Iofiel is also one of the seven archangels...PROTECTORS OF THE (Chakra system, our true self)

Archangel Iofiel

Archangel Iofiel is the divine angel of law and justice...(christ essence)..."He/it" makes sure the the Divine Laws are respected.
He brings justice into your life. Iofiel is also the angel of beauty. Therefore, he/it...(Christ essence) unveils us to the true beauty of every creation of God. Because everything around us has its own beauty.
*Archangel Iofiel..(Christ essence)..also allows you to discover your inner beauty. Which is your true spirit. With his/it's guidance, you will let it shine in divine light. Iofiel..(Christ essence).. teaches you to see that you are beautiful and delicate. You are a creation

Archangel Iofiel..(Christ essence) in ancient texts, In Jewish lore, Archangel Iofiel is mentioned as one of these seven archangels.....(fractal system).
The Torah mentions Iofiel as the Prince of the Law. And the angel of peace.

I UNDERSTAND IT ALL AS RELATING TO WHAT ALL SCRIPTURE VERY POORLY ATTEMPTS TO CONVEY......
#1.AS US THE SPIRITUAL SOULSELF.
#2.THE GOD ENTITY.
#3.THE CHRIST ESSENCE OF THE GOD ENTITY (WHICH IS THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD, AGAINST EVIL FROM UNLOVING SPIRITUAL BEINGS), AND THE SUPPLIER OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

*THE MANNER IN WHICH, WE WERE DESIGNED TO EVENTUAL BECOME..AT ONE WITH THE GOD ENTITY.

For your considerations..Neil..SMILES.
Old 31-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
#1.The "rod" can be refered to as the chakra system.
#2. the "sacred garden" or "garden of Eden" can be refered to as the "soul self".
#3.The ever swirling sword, can be refered to as the very essence of God, (christing essence). And Arch angels can also be refered to as christ essence..(protectors), and both are one and the same, AND ARE PROTECTORS OR SOULSELF.

Archangel Iofiel
Archangel Iofiel*– also known as the divine angel...(CHRIST ESSENCE, THE ARMOUR)... of law and justice.
Firstly, his name means “Beauty Of God”. You also find him as Iophiel, Zophiel,*Jophiel*or Jofiel...( SALLUBRIOUS CHRIST ESSENCE & PROTECTOR, FULL ARMOUR,SWORD )...
He is the governor of Saturn..dark spiritual beings.
Archangel Iofiel is also one of the seven archangels...PROTECTORS OF THE (Chakra system, our true self)

Archangel Iofiel

Archangel Iofiel is the divine angel of law and justice...(christ essence)..."He/it" makes sure the the Divine Laws are respected.
He brings justice into your life. Iofiel is also the angel of beauty. Therefore, he/it...(Christ essence) unveils us to the true beauty of every creation of God. Because everything around us has its own beauty.
*Archangel Iofiel..(Christ essence)..also allows you to discover your inner beauty. Which is your true spirit. With his/it's guidance, you will let it shine in divine light. Iofiel..(Christ essence).. teaches you to see that you are beautiful and delicate. You are a creation

Archangel Iofiel..(Christ essence) in ancient texts, In Jewish lore, Archangel Iofiel is mentioned as one of these seven archangels.....(fractal system).
The Torah mentions Iofiel as the Prince of the Law. And the angel of peace.

I UNDERSTAND IT ALL AS RELATING TO WHAT ALL SCRIPTURE VERY POORLY ATTEMPTS TO CONVEY......
#1.AS US THE SPIRITUAL SOULSELF.
#2.THE GOD ENTITY.
#3.THE CHRIST ESSENCE OF THE GOD ENTITY (WHICH IS THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD, AGAINST EVIL FROM UNLOVING SPIRITUAL BEINGS), AND THE SUPPLIER OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

*THE MANNER IN WHICH, WE WERE DESIGNED TO EVENTUAL BECOME..AT ONE WITH THE GOD ENTITY.

For your considerations..Neil..SMILES.

Neil: Good morning. Thanks for feedback. Brian
Old 18-01-2019, 05:49 AM
Experiencer

The tree of life is a symbol that appears in many ancient cultures, but in none of them there is reference of a flaming sword spinning, what we usually see surrounding it are angelic guards (with swords) and a serpent circling it.

I was hesitant to talk about it, but yeah, I'd say they lied about it in the Bible.