Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Experiencer

Anyone else here see this number everywhere? I used to think it was a bad thing because the first time I started seeing it was in a psychotic episode which was the most unnerving experience of my life. Over the years I've noticed that I start seeing it when I change myself for the better and start evolving spiritually. Its usually the harsh experiences that catalyse this spiritual evolution so I think that first psychotic episode I had was a massive catalyst that permanently altered me.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Jilly

Hi,
I have a strong link to the number 3 also. I have bipolar and OCD and when I am having an episode I fixate on the numbers 8 & 5. Numbers can hold very complex meaning and affect your day to day function when you are psychotic. I guess a way to tell if your relationship with 333 is brought about by your psychosis and not a synchronicity with the number is if there is any repetative ritual associated with the numbers. Example is if I see 8:32 on digital clock I have to look twice to 'undo the bad luck' because the number adds to 13. The ritual takes a lot of time!!

Having said this, I believe in number synchronicity also, sometimes numbers seem to be fates sign posts. They give us a direction in arbitrary situations. I look to numbers to guide my choice quite often.

333 is very lucky in many cultures x
Old 10-05-2012, 11:43 PM
kumarjitghoshal

i see nine everywhere .... even here 3+3+3 ..... i saw this 9 and i clicked the post .... LOL
Old 11-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Dragonfly

A psychic I went to see many years ago, tells me that 33 means something..and now years later I have been seeing the number 33 everywhere I still don't know what it means though.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Master
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels

off above site
Old 14-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Anyone else here see this number everywhere? I used to think it was a bad thing because the first time I started seeing it was in a psychotic episode which was the most unnerving experience of my life. Over the years I've noticed that I start seeing it when I change myself for the better and start evolving spiritually. Its usually the harsh experiences that catalyse this spiritual evolution so I think that first psychotic episode I had was a massive catalyst that permanently altered me.

I have been seeing this and wasnt sure yet as to what it means but, confident its not a bad thing..lol. Its amazing how there is a post here I never come to this part of the forum but, I felt lead too almost like I knew beforehand it would be here..lol..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 14-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels

off above site

Thank you for sharing your knowledge this makes sense to me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 17-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

Heres another theory:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon
Choronzon, 333, lord of hallucinations, I was bombarded by the number during the first psychotic episode I had and was hallucinating quite a lot. I never saw the connection between these 2 theories until now but I read that Choronzon is the gatekeeper that one must bypass in order to transcend the kabbalistic tree of life or something like that. Maybe the ascended masters are ones who have got past choronzon. You have to be utterly pure or Choronzon will tear you down. I clearly wasn't ready. I've had a bit of an epiphany just there. I know exactly what one needs to face Choronzon. The Buddhists call it Boddhicitta. The Kabbalists call it Lishma. I've just had some massive synchronicity leading up to this epiphany. It all begins with suffering. Suffering leads to awareness of the suffering of others. Awareness of the suffering of others leads to Boddhicitta. Boddhicitta leads to ascention. Choronzon simply uses ones evil against oneself which is why one who has attained Boddhicitta is invulnerable. What I mean by Boddhicitta is this:
Quote:
Bodhicitta also means the aim to, on the one hand, bring happiness to all sentient beings, and on the other, to relieve them of suffering

To work towards ending the suffering of all sentient beings. If God/the creator is consciousness, then this is probably what the Kabbalists call Lishma to. Lishma means working for the benefit of the creator as opposed to working for the benefit of the self. In the Boddhicitta state, there is no you, there are only actions which you perform for the benefit of others. While you expect nothing in return, you are endowed with what some would call providence.