Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Master
Questions for those whose flames are in spirit only...

Seen references to such things here on occasion, just curious how this works-how exactly do they manifest in your life, interact with you? Communication-indirect via symbols and such, or in dreams where it might be more direct and overt? Loving vibes, virtual hugs and kisses?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 13-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Knower

All of the above....and more ;)
Old 13-08-2013, 04:20 PM
livingkarma

Signs & memories ...
Our spiritual relationship was developed during grief, however, to experience my life on its on terms I released dependence & continue to be perfectly fine w/merely receiving signs of his presence ...
My soulmate is deceased but always a part of our lives ...
Empowering one's self is through development of intuition, recall of learned lessons, self reliance & healthy self esteem ...
Faith maintains security ...
Old 13-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Starlight Nuit

Well... Call me crazy but all our Twin Flames and Soulmates and soul family are ALSO in spirit. There is a duality. One part of their spirit is in the astral. In 5D or anyway you want to call it. Another part of that soul is incarnated in a person.

I was puzzled on how it was possible I could feel so much love knowing TF was mad at me at that moment. Well... His soul has been around me for long, even if the incarnated part had no clue. Which matches cause incarnated TF activities and things he has done in life have all revolved around situations I was living.

I do think that our TF and us in spirit are already reunited. And guiding their incarnated parts in this path for potential reunion also in the physical, if that is what they agreed on doing.

So... All TF ' s are also in spirit and act even stronger from spirit than what shows at the incarnated level !
Old 13-08-2013, 06:16 PM
AutumnL

I agree Star!
Old 13-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Deactivated Account

I haven't seen him in over a year,but he consistently appears in my dreams. Ive seen him more in my dreams than when I had met him.He is undoubtedly the man of my dreams.
Old 13-08-2013, 06:57 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I haven't seen him in over a year,but he consistently appears in my dreams. Ive seen him more in my dreams than when I had met him.He is undoubtedly the man of my dreams.
I experience alot of energy exchange at night with my twin, at times i will wake up out of a deep sleep. I will have dreams without his appearance but his energy is there, like hanging out, i never get to ask him about his dreams but i wonder if we sharesome
Old 13-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
I experience alot of energy exchange at night with my twin, at times i will wake up out of a deep sleep. I will have dreams without his appearance but his energy is there, like hanging out, i never get to ask him about his dreams but i wonder if we sharesome

Yes. At night it's when the energy vibrations are the most strongest. Although, lately, we haven't been exchanging energy. Maybe because I keep affirming to myself and you all that I just want to move forward with my life.

Anywho,interesting you say how you feel his presence in your dreams even though you don't see him, I have that happen quite frequently.Its like my mind,for some strange reason purposely blocks our reunions. If im lucky, i get a small appearance. Ive had some pretty powerful symbolic dreams with him and i wonder too if he knows! Ugh,the mystery,
Old 14-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Knower

Mine came back to me when he passed. At first in dreams. Then signs and syncs. Which lead me to a medium who told me it was him. We communicate telepathically. We always had that link even when he was alive. He is pure energy. His touch is electrical and amazing. I can feel his emotions at times. The hardest thing for me was believing something like this was possible. However, my twin has proved it to me in So many ways I can't deny it any longer. He is constantly with me and watches over me as I sleep. He has also alerted me to danger or problems to help keep me safe. Miracles really do happen is all I can say.
Old 14-08-2013, 01:38 AM
amissaanima

Wow! That's awesome, butterfly