Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Dawn

Come share your Lemurian crystal pictures

Just because I know if I don't do this, I'll end up seriously sidetracking from one of my threads.
At least here, we can all bring pictures of our lovelies together to show off and enjoy oogling over. ^_^

Have a Lemurian crystal? Have more than one? Feel like showing it off for other people to oogle and adore looking at? Then please, feel free to share here. I know I'm not the only one who enjoys seeing them.

When I get off my lazy hind end tomorrow, I'll take spiffy new pics of my Lemurians and post them here. So, til then, enjoy this hearts picture!

Love, Light, Blessings, and Divine Grace to you all!

Old 25-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Master
I would love to but how do you post pics on this forum? Oh wait, LOL I lost my digital camera :( :(
Spiritlite.
Can't wait to see others' pics though.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Dawn

Well, you can use 4shared.com , photobucket.com (both of which I use, but for ease of posting pictures and direct linking, I use photobucket), flickr.com , care2.com , webshots.com , and more if you do a bit of hunting around. (Or, if all else fails, you can use deviantart.com. It's not exactally photosharing website, but more of an art site, but you can still directly link to your pictures.)

And, aww! Sorry to hear you lost your digital camera. I only got myself a new one earlier this year and lol I'd be lost without it!~*clings to my digital camera*~

And, since I do have one nice picture of one of my Lemurian crystals, here it is.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Master
oh wow what a stunner that is! So SO POWERFUL is what I'm getting but also so gentle powerful in a gentle way.
Thankyou for sharing.
I love the rainbow.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Dawn

Thanks for saying so, Spiritlite. ^_^ And very welcome. I've got several crystals with rainbows in them, but only two of the Lemurians have them, and only she has one so large and impossible to not see.
And oohhh yeah, she's powerful alright. Yikes. @_@

So, anywho, as promised, pictures of my other Lemurians! All of them are around the same size in length.

First up, group photo!

(and if you can see the grass "heart" here, you get a cookie! (>^_^)>@ It wasn't intentional. I was setting them together as they were nudging me to be, and added the sprigs of grass around them. Then I noticed... it looked an AWFUL lot like the shape of a heart! lol )

Then two

And about the one corroded metal wrapped one, it was original metal beading wire, but a cross of being in water and salt for so long has corroded the metal wire. However, until he (?) tells me to change it out and be without, or be wrapped in new wire, that will remain around him.
For more of these two, feel free to visit them here.

And then "the lovely trio" (not my words, but theirs).

For more of these two, feel free to visit them here.
And a moving gif of the rainbow inside the crystal... which I really should redo one of these days . . .
Old 25-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Master
Lovely Dawn thanks for sharing .
Here is one of my big Lemurians

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Master
My small golden lemurian with it's big brothers

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Master

Old 25-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Neville

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...oseTheat er=1
Old 25-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Beautiful Neville I love the lemurian barcodes .I seem to have lots of Triangles etched into mine ( record keepers maybe )