Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Awareness "Speaks" (Volume 2)

Awareness:

Quote:
There are many potential avenues of thought that can take you to where you would like to be emotionally. One of the most influential thoughts you can have that would serve you as a type of self-reflective mirror is, "Is this the highest that I could see?" If you trained your mind to ask yourself this question often, it would reinforce your creative thought processes, as well as point you in the direction of your highest good.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Awareness:

We have an edit to make on our last statement. It would more accurately read as, "If you trained your mind to remember this question often, it would reinforce your creative thought processes..." For we are not suggesting that you actually use the thought as a question to your self, in a sense of expecting a verbal answer, but rather as a type of mantra that you may meditate upon so that you can feel a creative pull to move in a higher direction. In this sense, the question is really a reminder that your highest truth is beyond the confines of thought.

We are complete.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Awareness:

Quote:
It is good to know that your own limitations are imagined by you. You may possess what another may see as a handicap, but if you choose to make the best of your situation, doing what you can to make progress, then in this attitude and action you are embodying your highest good, for your awareness is polarized towards limitlessness, and it matters not what others think.

You may possess the body of an olympian, but if you choose to think in terms of possible loss or failure, then in this attitude and action you are embodying lack and limitation, and in this state of mind you are actually worried about how others perceive you. This is an example of imagining limitation, thereby creating it.

Therefore, a bodily condition is not in itself a limitation nor an ability, it is in how the mind is used that counts.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Master
Cool

Dear Awareness.

Enjoying reading your words, much love
in places where others do not.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Awareness.

Enjoying reading your words, much love

Dear Pagandell, brother, this feeling of enjoyment and love is mutual.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Awareness:

Quote:
Dear ones, the goal of greater enlightenment that many you seek is a gradual unfolding. As you remember this more often, your desire to "reach enlightenment" becomes more like a circle and less like a line, whereas contained within this circle is your present state of being, your present circumstance, your present sphere of influence.

Within this sphere lives your access point to greater well-being and to all that your heart desires. You may think of it as your aura, which symbolically represents your state of consciousness and level of soul development. We perceive that what trips many of you up when you think of what you desire is that you tend to look more at the absence of fulfillment, rather than marinate in those areas of fulfillment that already exist within your experience, within your sphere of being.

This is in fact what your planet represents, a sphere of being. This is what any body represents, whether it be a human body, a cat body, a galactic body, a city, a country, a continent. . .you get the idea of what we are conveying. All things are represented by a sphere of consciousness, with God or that which you may call Source as being the infinite ocean of being.

Your sphere is connected to every other sphere, which means that ultimately you literally have access to all information and experiences (that is, beyond the confines of limiting beliefs). This is what your species is trying to mimic with the creation of the Internet and quantum computing. You are akashic beings, which simply means that you exist within "infinite space" (or spacelessness, if you prefer), that infinity is your True Nature.

But what is the practicality of knowing these things unless you are putting them to good use? We say that if your sense of knowing metaphysical things is based more upon remembering your True Nature than getting to the next stage or next level, and based more upon appreciating where you are than thinking about where you could be, then you are truly understanding what enlightenment really is.

We suggest that you may think of your life path more holistically, like an expanding sphere or an expanding wave, rather than like a single line or road that leads somewhere "better" you would like to be. In the higher realms, a pathway is perceived more like a spiral. In fact, the shape of the spiral found in nature that exists upon your planet and in your galaxy was put there as a cosmic code of remembrance from Spirit.

You may think of it as the fingerprint of the gods, the mark of the Elohim, which is why your fingerprints are spiral in nature. In this sense, your very human fingerprints are essentially reminding you, "Yes, you are gods! You may identify yourself as a waking god." Cosmic Intelligence has a sense of humor, too!

Our friends, we suggest, we remind you, that you may indeed marinate, if you so choose, in the fulfillment that presently exists within your sphere of being, if you would simply look more for it and take more notice of it than you would a lack of it.

You ARE the Light, therefore you must find it, and find more of it, right from where you stand.

We have enjoyed this interaction with your Earth plane. We are complete.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Two Simple Exercises: One for People Who Feel "Stuck," Another for People Who Feel a Bit Frustrated

Awareness:

Our friends, we suggest that for those of you reading these words who may be believing that it is difficult for you to find happiness in your present circumstance, or for those of you who may be feeling that there are people or forces outside you that are interfering with your well-being, that you may wish to make a list for yourself of every reason that you can think of for why you cannot be happy right now.

We suggest that you make a list--the longer the better--of every "horrible" thing that you can think of that is stopping you from letting go of your worries right now. We suggest that you write this down in large letters using a black, permanent marker upon blank white paper (using many sheets, if you need to). We suggest including in this list all your "enemies," or any "enemy" to humankind that you can think of. This way you can get really clear about who you believe is "against" you.

We suggest that when you finish with this list that you allow yourself to stew over it for awhile. Gracefully and lovingly give yourself permission to feel upset over it, if you will, no holding back. See how good it can feel to "be upset" on purpose, with a sense of purpose, the purpose and reason being that you are simply allowing yourself to express these inner feelings and energies without restriction; the purpose being that you want to FEEL BETTER.

If you feel like crying, then cry. If you feel like punching someone or something, then punch a pillow (as your pillow won't fight you back and resent you for it; not to any large degree, that is). This is practicing the art of accepting responsibility for how you feel, for if you made your list then it was obviously you who let yourself "be upset" over it. Perhaps you are even realizing that upset is never something that you can actually "be," but rather it is something that you can feel within your being. It is a reaction, and a reaction never defines your True Divine Nature.

For those of you reading these words who are perhaps more used to thinking positive about your life upon Planet Earth, for maybe you are more practiced and more accustomed to the art of accepting responsibility for your thoughts, perhaps you are more honest with yourself in acknowledging that YOU are the one who reacts, having a more clear understanding that your reactions come from your self-perception. . .if you are of this type of attitude of understanding, then we would suggest that instead of writing such a list of excuses not to be happy, that whenever you may be feeling frustrated or a little bit defeated that you instead remember, "Is this the highest that I could see?" ("Is this the highest that I can feel?")

It doesn't have to be this question, of course, but we suggest that any sane thought that would cause you to see the insanity of choosing to be "right" over choosing to be thankful would be, for you, a simpler, more condensed version of the list-writing exercise that we recommended for those who tend to feel that they struggle through life. We suggest that with enough practice you may concentrate your focus, concentrate your energies, and gracefully INTEND to "be light" over "right."

Choose not to be "right," choose to be The Light. (Choose to be lighter and easier about your circumstances and about conditions that you observe in your Earth plane reality.)

This is our suggestion for our human friends. Both exercises work to encourage the attention to flow in a more enlightening direction. Each exercise promotes self-realization. (Note: For those who may wish to complete the first exercise, if you do so, when you feel relief you may wish to safely burn the list or toss it in the bin.)

We thank you for allowing this interaction. We love you. We are complete.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:24 AM
Deactivated Account
A Spiritual "Pro-tip":

Awareness:

Marinating in the inner sense of love/joy will collapse many space-time intervals, thus shortening the awakening journey, while simultaneously making it more fun and enjoyable.

In other words, cultivating joyous awareness is indeed absolutely required for the realization of your True Nature.

And realization does not and cannot end with the human experience. In terms of the multiverse, there is further refinement, there is further liberating that occurs for all aspects of soul consciousness.

No one has ever become totally "liberated" in all areas while continuing to have a human experience.

That entity known as "Jesus" did indeed continue to evolve and refine himself, even as his soul essence discontinued reincarnating in the Earth plane, for again, liberation extends beyond what the human mind labels as "being liberated." There are dimensions of which the five physical senses and the human mind are largely incapable of perceiving.

Focusing on joy, more and more, being a greater channel of/for it, will eventually eliminate such obsessions as seeking to have lots of talks about non-duality, or creating dozens of threads about aspects of non-dual philosophy. The human intellectual, left-brained thought processes tend to dominate these "spiritual" discussions. Suggestion: Beware (which simply means "be aware") of that!

Joy dissolves mere philosophy, yet the most powerful philosophies are those that arise from a joyous state of consciousness. This very fact is all too often ignored and not spoken of in approximately 80 to 85% of all "non-duality" communities and discussions, by my estimation (and I am feeling that it is even higher than this).

Love and joy are really one and the same, in their true essence, and this Divine Force is that which holds the True Power, not "endless" non-duality or metaphysical tail-chasing.

This understanding is something worthwhile to consider and then integrate.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account
that may be the most important statement i have read on this forum or anywhere else. it doesnt matter to me what issue you may of had or have with me. when something that good is put down on this forum. im going to comment. i hope that people read that statement cause it may be the best well said to the point statement for keeping somebody out of the mud and on track for growth. based on my experience. thanx for sharing and hope its read by many.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
that may be the most important statement i have read on this forum or anywhere else. it doesnt matter to me what issue you may of had or have with me. when something that good is put down on this forum. im going to comment. i hope that people read that statement cause it may be the best well said to the point statement for keeping somebody out of the mud and on track for growth. based on my experience. thanx for sharing and hope its read by many.

You are my brother, dear running, and I choose to love you no matter what. You are very welcome! Thank you for sharing your heart wisdom and appreciation with me. Your loving action there shows just how real and authentic you are in your spiritual maturity, which itself is a powerful statement in this community and beyond.

Thanks my friend!