Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Question What does it all mean?

I'm always running into something death related. From conversations to television or a hearse passing by. It happens too many times throughout the day.

A shadowy figure also likes to pop up around me every now and then. One time, I was on the trolley and there the figure was, sitting in front of me like a fellow passenger. It looked just like death. All black and I could see bones. I thought then and there that was my sign. But nope. Still here.

Death has just been around me lately. I'm trying to find answers.

Even more over because ever since middle school, I've always felt that I would never make it to my thirties. I'm 21 now. It's still hard to see me living in my 30s. I try to imagine it, but I can't.

I've sought out psychics, but they tell me that the death is a spiritual sign, not a physical one. To be honest, I'm suspicious of that. It's also illegal in my state to predict anyone's death.

But I want to know, I guess. I kinda wish someone would just tell me straight up, y'know? All of these feelings are just coming out of nowhere and I want to really know why.

I've been told by other psychics that I am a bit empath. I wish I wasn't, honestly. I hate it. I hate picking up on stuff like this. I hate ghosts. I hate whatever shadowy figure is following me all over the place. I hate predicting things. I hate these feelings.

I wish I didn't have any connection to the spirit world. It's a freaky place and I don't want it.

But yeah... there's just... so much death. And with this figure following me around, it makes the feelings even worse.

Do you know what it could be? Is it physical? Is it spiritual? Have you gone through similar situation? I need some serious insight on this. 10 mins with a psychic isn't enough for me. ^^;

And um... sorry if my experiences aren't very well elaborated. I'm bad at writing out how I feel. But feel free to ask more questions.