Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Guide

Astral Injury....

Hello :)

Quick questions.. I have been astral projecting for a while and I was learning all kinds of stuff but it seems now that I am being thought stuff... sometimes I become conscious of an astral travel by my higher self and there would be some kind of obstacle I would have to avoid...

There have been times were possibly I wouldn't make it out of the way but Id way up before I was hit or something. I know there have been times where I did something to injury my astral body... im not sure if im injuring my astral body but it certain feels like im harming it... kinda like snapping back to my body lol... coming in too hot.. and waking up still feeling the aches of it.

Would are the effects of this and would one be able to astral project afterwards if possible?

I have been asking because lately it seems that I have to be lifted out of my astral body but that could just be because I ate too much lol.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Master
I have a little story about injuring an astral body. Not sure if it'd be helpful for your situation but here it is.

One time I was pulled into AP and saw a man who I didn't know. He looked average and was smiling, motioning me to come to him. I think he was the one who made the connection. I did go to him and when I got there, he wanted to grope me. I managed to grab one of his baby fingers and bent it back to the point where I felt resistance. I held onto it and thought 'break' then the resistance gave way. I ended up breaking his astral finger and ending the connection. I returned to my body with a lot of yellow light. Thankfully, it never happened again.

So from that experience, harm can be done.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-03-2018, 04:45 AM
Guide

Yeah that is good... sometimes people in these realms are so afraid that they just simply let the sexual assault happen... then it becomes a problem when these beings start to feed off this energy. Hurting this being will let other beings know not to get to close to you.

I been having weird dreams lately... I keep getting shot lol... i was in a past life or in someones body and I was working with some kind of computer looking technology... I show up to some kind of event and there are 2 men in front of the entrance in a white van. I am on a bike and now they get out... i try to pedal away and they show their guns and they say get in the back lol.... I was like ahh man... drooped my head... and soon as they turned their back I was like..... bye falicia lol... then they shot me............ I was clearly not able to pedal as fast as I can in this life lol

other dreams I would come to and there would be some large thing flying at me... and 2 other beings would be like.... terrance.... you have to get out of the way... this will really cause you harm lol....
Old 18-03-2018, 06:14 AM
Master
Can these beings look like humans? Because the one I saw was human. Whoever, or whatever, it was hasn't been back. I guess word got around.

As for the dreams. I've had some that showed me scenes leading up to my death. One of them explains why I'm not too fond of heights. I don't like those kind of dream memories. Seems it was a phase I went through to better understand myself and boy, I sure had some good ones. I took them for what they were, revelation showing me to myself. I suppose it's a form of becoming aware of what I did in those lives.

The dreams had a different 'feel' to them compared to other dreams. It's as if I was there so could've been travelling to see it. If not travelling, then maybe it was combined with something.

If you're going through the same process, it'll end in due time.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 18-03-2018, 06:24 AM
Guide

Beings can look like who ever they want... and even sound like who ever they want... even yourself... so try to learn to discern with ones heart. Also dont worry how one dies as ones death is up to ones own decision vs the idea or thoughts of another meant to seem as one. Take what has value and see and try to understand the origination of the information if you are trying to discern it. If something doesn't feel right ask for your guides to help you understand and for them to cast light and to remove and deter beings who mean to mislead.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Pathfinder

You are becoming more consciencely aware. Think of it like growing up. When you were a child you thought as a child, now you are growing up. In a spiritual manner. The Supreme Being will only allow you to go so far. Even with all our experience, we are still as children. But once you get to a certain level of understanding, it will be like a door opening. And you will grow more yet. Peace bro
Old 20-06-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

:) Thanks for the kind words!!
Old 20-06-2018, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Beings can look like who ever they want... and even sound like who ever they want... even yourself... so try to learn to discern with ones heart. Also dont worry how one dies as ones death is up to ones own decision vs the idea or thoughts of another meant to seem as one. Take what has value and see and try to understand the origination of the information if you are trying to discern it. If something doesn't feel right ask for your guides to help you understand and for them to cast light and to remove and deter beings who mean to mislead.

If 'beings can look like whoever they want and even sound like whoever they want,' how could you ever discern between a good and authentic being or a not good and authentic being? You say use your heart and ask your guides, but who's to say your heart is actually perceptive enough to discern the truth and these beings aren't just continually fooling you, and who's to say your 'guide' is actually your guide and not your ego mind or one of the dodgy beings? The chances seem high to me that all the beings on the astral plane are low energy level scammers.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
The astral has different levels according to vibration. If you enter an astral plane that's closest to Earth in vibration, then most likely you'll have to deal with jerks whether they be human or otherwise. The higher the plane is, the more you pull away from low vibe beings and increase your chances of meeting celestial beings such as archangels from the Light.

In my experience, entities have their own energy signature and if you can sense that, then you should know if the entity is from the Light or not. If you want, you can even ask them or tell them to leave if they're not from the Light.

Old 21-06-2018, 03:21 AM
Guide

@Django.....

That is a very gooooooood question!!!!!! :) There are no rules there are no answer choices and you asked the perfect questions to receive an answer you want to know.....

""""If 'beings can look like whoever they want and even sound like whoever they want,' how could you ever discern between a good and authentic being or a not good and authentic being?""""

:) Even though you asked this question first read this question should be 2nd. I will answer in order below.....

""""You say use your heart and ask your guides, but who's to say your heart is actually perceptive enough to discern the truth and these beings aren't just continually fooling you""""

Your heart knows the truth and will tell you the truth if you consult it first.........
It takes getting to know your heart and understanding it. You can think of it as a type of calibration..... when you first start to get to know your heart it will seem scary to you.... Because this energy is so great you will be afraid of it.... it will take courage to learn to trust and follow your heart.

We often think with our head first and if we start there we can trick the heart into feeling what the head thinks is true.... In a physical sense... when we use our head we can create that emotion and it will trigger the different chemical responses in order to manifest that reality. Once these different chemicals are in our blood it is a matter of time before it affects the heart.... (This is why stimulants and things like caffine can make feeling from the heart difficult.... the heart is under influence..)

One must learn to to listen and pay attention..... and you will see lessons in all things..... Ask the universe more questions in order to be guided in the right direction to the information requested.... do not allow the head to tell you what is true or not....

Through the observation of the heart you learn to feel. You will start to feel with your whole body..... an example of this would be... when you dream.. and you have a nightmare... you feel sooooo horrified.... in a dream you are having a good dream.. you feel sooo goood.... these are examples. This is also called your emotional body or astral body......

When you learn the origins of intention and the signs you will know right away which being is which....For the most part... lol it will be harder to deceive you so easily after you are able to discern for yourself. lol the truth is that the universe loves you unconditionally.... generally speaking in a simple way... the universe will display this.... but love may not always be in a form you understand.....

Also in reality things that have ego are the things that have form.... but in order for us of limited consciousness to understand the possible origin of an energy we demand form and names.... lol...... your angels are all around you..... formless.... but is that enough for you to be happy or feel secure in knowing that your guides are but a light or even a spec smaller than this "."

""""and who's to say your 'guide' is actually your guide and not your ego mind or one of the dodgy beings? The chances seem high to me that all the beings on the astral plane are low energy level scammers.""""

An ego can be you from the past or future but can still play an important roll in your life..... "All roads lead to One source" words limit the ability for one to understand what it is to learn from. Answers are both simple and very complex?

Years of wisdom over many life times still leads one to know not enough and to learn a lot more.

:) lol Good luck dude... Read up... meditate and ask a lot of questions..... and learn...... it isnt easy to follow your heart because it soo scary... its scary because society tells you to go against your heart.....