Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 26-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Guide
Lynn, I hear you on the ex, been down that road myself, so I completely understand how you felt at that time. Not sure about you, but even now from time to time I still get that feeling. However I quickly push it away and ask for forgiveness for doing so.

Lucky, Listen to Lynn and myself, we have much knowledge from our life paths to help others so that they do not fall down the same holes we did. We are not trying to change your will or your life's path because that is not the job we were meant to do and against the higher Power's will. We were merely sent to advice with the knowledge that we have learned to pass onto people, nothing more! What you do with this knowledge is entirely up to you. There is a law of karma and you would do well to learn it and know it. We follow it wholeheartedly. So should we withhold telling you the answers you have asked us for when we clearly know the answer and let you do something you shouldn't, then that karma not only comes back on you, it comes back on us too and packing a bit more punch than what you're going get. By telling, teaching, we absolve ourselves from getting this. As I said, what you do with the information you are given is entirely up to you because now you the problems you can run into.

I have said this before and I will keep saying it. We are all here to learn and teach, it is what Matt set it up for in the first place. To help each other, to heal each other with whatever skills we bring to this forum. We are not here to judge, lie or let ego get us while on here. This is supposed to be a community of Love and Light! Love for each other here dealing with the same issues we either are going through at that moment or have gone through. The Light is to share this knowledge so others will not have to suffer the way we did because we found the answers! Judge not lest ye be judged was the best phrase to pass onto us. It is not our place to do so. Believe me, I'm the first one to raise a hand of being guilty of this myself for many, many years. My eyes have only recently been awakened to this and I am so grateful for my teacher's who taught me and are still teaching me this! You don't have all the facts to judge why that person is wearing a weird outfit or acting the way they do because you don't know what that person has or is going though to cause them to do it. Like maybe that person wearing that weird outfit has to not by choice but because of need. They had to get clothes form a shelter and those were the only ones that fit. And if they were wearing it because it made them feel happy and good, it is not our place to destroy that for them. By acting not as you want someone to do or are confused, well maybe there was a trigger of something that was so horrible, they are reliving it again. Do you understand what I am trying to teach you? If that happens and you feel you must interfere because you are worried, then quietly approach them when they are alone, call if necessary and just ask the. "You've not been yourself lately. Is something I can help you with? Something you'd like to talk about?" If they no, then you must accept that, because maybe they themselves are not ready to deal with it yet. So leave that offer open. And should they, remember, what they tell you is and always will be in utter confidence out of respect that they chose to let you in the darkest parts of their lives. It is not easy believe me, I have two sisters and the misery I get when one asks what the other told me is huge! But I will not break that confidence and merely reply, if you must know so badly, then go ask them yourself. :) My personal opinion/belief is that we are all messengers, teachers and healers in a world gone mad. We are tasked with gifts or knowledge in order to make this a better world by passing on information, teaching new skills to others. That together, the more we can get to hear, learn and understand this message that it must change for the better, we can and WILL succeed at doing just that!