Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

Energy Mastery

Hi all. As you all know there are several healing modalities out there. Personally, Reiki was the first I pursued. My first teacher for level one didn't teach me nearly half of what I needed to know about how energy works, leading me to a true earth angel I met on here who guided me through a sort of spiritual self healing boot camp, and I learned tons. Wanting to pursue further healing for myself and others, I was led to my next teacher for Reiki level 2. She explained it all so simply and confirmed so much of what my earth angel mentor taught me.

Today I came across an ad for "Energy Mastery" and listened to the hour and a half presentation. Of course much of the beginning was filled with "has this happened to you? Wonder why you're not getting results?" kind of pitch, but then it touched on the missing pieces several modalities lack, and to be quite honest, it kinda has me really intrigued. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Energy Mastery (the name is trademarked)?? If so, what are your thoughts?

What hit me was how they preached about how long it takes with other modalities to stir up the muck and overcome it to finally achieve healing. They gently bashed reiki, eft tapping, and hypnosis to name a few and gave reasons why they aren't so effective.

If anyone has come across Energy Mastery, I'd love to hear your thoughts...if not look it up and let me know what you think.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Energy Mastery (the name is trademarked)?? If so, what are your thoughts?

What hit me was how they preached about how long it takes with other modalities to stir up the muck and overcome it to finally achieve healing. They gently bashed reiki, eft tapping, and hypnosis to name a few and gave reasons why they aren't so effective.

This right here, is all I need to know about this "energy mastery" and I myself would steer clear of it. It reeks of ego, and arrogance. How can one trademark "energy mastery" for one. And then tell you how much better they are than all the others out there. They are not healers, they are con artists, in my host humble opinion. Healers have one job. To hold space for the person they heal. The person being healed does the healing. To bash other systems as not being as good as they are, is just chock full of ego. There is no competition in this world of healing and energy. It's all about healing. It's all about love. It's all about helping others to become the best them they can become.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Guide

Very well said, and thank you for bringing this point to light. I suppose my doubt stems from lack of trust and confidence in my own abilities, which tells me I need to keep at it and practice more. Truthfully I have come leaps and bounds from where I was less than a year ago, and although nothing miraculous has happened before my eyes, I have progressed over time.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Very well said, and thank you for bringing this point to light. I suppose my doubt stems from lack of trust and confidence in my own abilities, which tells me I need to keep at it and practice more. Truthfully I have come leaps and bounds from where I was less than a year ago, and although nothing miraculous has happened before my eyes, I have progressed over time.

Believing in self can go a long ways in ones development and journey. Remember though doing healing work isn't about the healer. The healer holds space, and channels the energy. They are not doing the healing. The healing comes from spirit and the person being worked on.

Instant miracles are not the end result of healing work. While anything is possible, and that can happen. You're not going to see a person who can't walk, or can't see, suddenly do either of those. Healing is more subtle. We are complex creatures so the healing works on a deep, deep levels. To shift, and change, and grow. It's like during a healing session a divine seed is planted within their hearts/energy bodies. And with cultivation and nurturing it can blossom into a divine lotus. And when that happens you will be blown away by how much has changed within them and even within you. There is when you will really see the miracle.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Guide

Very good points, I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. My ego is getting in the way, but I'm aware of it. I believe what threw me for a loop was having a few different teachers...two reiki teachers and one outstanding mentor..geez if she read this post shed smack sense back into me. I just don't want to do reiki on someone the wrong way, and I've seen and heard quite a few variations. When someone's life is in my hands, their emotional and physical well being..I want to be positive I'm doing it right.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Very good points, I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. My ego is getting in the way, but I'm aware of it. I believe what threw me for a loop was having a few different teachers...two reiki teachers and one outstanding mentor..geez if she read this post shed smack sense back into me. I just don't want to do reiki on someone the wrong way, and I've seen and heard quite a few variations. When someone's life is in my hands, their emotional and physical well being..I want to be positive I'm doing it right.

You're going to see many different variations out there. For there are many different varieties of people out there. They will have this way, and that way of doing it. There is nothing wrong with speaking with different teachers, and learning from more than one person. No one will have all the answers and the greatest teachers are students themselves. Each one can provide you with a different way of looking and thinking. And in many cases information will overlap and just be presented differently. You may learn something new from someone else that you didn't learn from a prior person. But at the end of the day it's your intuition that guides you and shows you what to do. What is right for Jone Doe, may not be right for you. You will know what to do. All of this is just a remembering. We've all done it many, many times, before this. We have just forgotten. Now we are learning to remember again.

Always remember when you are doing healing that you are doing it from a place of love. When you are working from a place of love you will not be steered wrong in helping another.