Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-05-2020, 12:53 AM
Master

Can you help me shed light on tf please

I know where my highest tf is, in physical. We have yet to meet. I know roughly. Not detailed.

I feel the 5d tf around. Here and there, I dream about him. A few words. Or, I'm not able to say anything. That happened last time.
It's just dawn on me that he like to be like 5d to me, like my friend who is a trans medium who are connected with her tf the highest in 5d spirit. I was then informed by just knowing that's how it would be, and that he'd take me to the higher here.
But he knows we have to talk, and that the time is ticking, and that we have to because of our mission.
He knows this and especially the 5d knows.
Yet, I find out he's been talking to my friend, but he doesn't talk to me. I am not told either. But he managed to pop he's had so many lives! Then I know!
And I'm like.. ***! Were supposed to talk, and the first you do, is talk with my friend. No harm towards her, but he knows I'm desperate. Mainly because time and the mission. Which is very serious. And he knows that. And yet, he goes talking to her. Not a sound to me.
I'm not informed either.
Then, I feel him around alot.
I am so angry I have been angry for 3 days to the point I have hard to sleep. And I never get angry. Ever since I was a child. I'm pleiadean. We don't. But this makes me righteously angry, and feel he's letting me down. And he promised me that we'll have some time, before everything, and that we make it in time.
He knows he should speak to me, or leave a message.
I feel so let down, and lied to.
And I'm worried about the mission. Humanity is at risk.
He knows. Yet!
Can someone tell me what is going on?!
Old 19-05-2020, 09:31 PM
irisa

Hi Marie,

Won't have 'the' answer for you...my knowledge about the is not that big... But reading your words/experiences sure bring me some thoughts.
The first thing I think of is: 'let it go....', not in the sense of forget everything, but let him be.. (I know this not easy).
Then what comes to my mind is that when I think that someone is capable of being in 5d he wouldn't talk to another person where he should be talking to you when you two really should be together in the sense of tf.
Isn't 5d also about being advanced a little.?...i might be wrong here?!
You write about being a Pleiadean and never got angry. My reaction would be: you're also and foremost human right now. Maybe it is your task right now to live like a human... How to live on earth?? What exactly is anger, is it really anger, what specifically makes you angry? He seems to get certain feelings and emotions coming up in you... Could be that is part of your journey?
Someone lots of years ago told me, when I had questions.: 'don' t ask questions. '' live your life and time will tell. '
I think in the tf thing one should focus on one self and not on the other...

Good luck!
Old 19-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Ascender
nothing is as serious as it feels. I'd say as for advice just let go and trust. Let life guide you to what the next step is, let wisdom come and guide you. I have a 5d twin flame to. Their higher self loves every cell of me, wants us together, but there is a disconnect from 5d to the physical. Big difference. However, you also follow your heart. It would be better to try than to not try and then fail anyway. Better to try and fail than to not try and fail.

I'm in the same situation. Her higher self is making a big request of me, and I'm following.

What else do you need help with?
Old 19-05-2020, 11:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Marie,

Won't have 'the' answer for you...my knowledge about the is not that big... But reading your words/experiences sure bring me some thoughts.
The first thing I think of is: 'let it go....', not in the sense of forget everything, but let him be.. (I know this not easy).
Then what comes to my mind is that when I think that someone is capable of being in 5d he wouldn't talk to another person where he should be talking to you when you two really should be together in the sense of tf.
Isn't 5d also about being advanced a little.?...i might be wrong here?!
You write about being a Pleiadean and never got angry. My reaction would be: you're also and foremost human right now. Maybe it is your task right now to live like a human... How to live on earth?? What exactly is anger, is it really anger, what specifically makes you angry? He seems to get certain feelings and emotions coming up in you... Could be that is part of your journey?
Someone lots of years ago told me, when I had questions.: 'don' t ask questions. '' live your life and time will tell. '
I think in the tf thing one should focus on one self and not on the other...

Good luck!
This is good advice. To not focus on the other, afterall you and the Tf are one and the same. So focus on you.

It is scary to take the lead , I havent got there yet, but I'm doing good on my own. I'm still learning a lot too. Especially with the
Recent 5d and higher self exchange. Sigh
Old 20-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Lorelyen

Sorry to say, Marie, but some of what you say doesn't make sense. Can you explain a little clearer please? I know nothing about this 5d by choice but that's an aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie

I feel the 5d tf around. Here and there, I dream about him. A few words. Or, I'm not able to say anything. That happened last time.
It's just dawn on me that he like to be like 5d to me, like my friend who is a trans medium who are connected with her tf the highest in 5d spirit. I was then informed by just knowing that's how it would be, and that he'd take me to the higher here.
Have you met this person? Some people here talk about living in 5d but they're still physical people typing physical posts.
Quote:
But he knows we have to talk, and that the time is ticking, and that we have to because of our mission.
Has he declared it's his mission too or is this your assumption?

Quote:
Yet, I find out he's been talking to my friend, but he doesn't talk to me. I am not told either. But he managed to pop he's had so many lives! Then I know!
And I'm like.. ***! Were supposed to talk, and the first you do, is talk with my friend. No harm towards her, but he knows I'm desperate. Mainly because time and the mission. Which is very serious. And he knows that. And yet, he goes talking to her. Not a sound to me.
I'm not informed either.
This is the bit that doesn't make sense. It could just be your way of expressing, in which case sincere apologies. But...how can you 'know' this is going on if you're not informed?

Quote:
I am so angry I have been angry for 3 days to the point I have hard to sleep. And I never get angry. Ever since I was a child. I'm pleiadean. We don't. But this makes me righteously angry, and feel he's letting me down. And he promised me that we'll have some time, before everything, and that we make it in time.
He knows he should speak to me, or leave a message.
Sorry to hear about this. But anger over an emotional issue is spiritually unhealthy. Ok, anger is both useful in some contexts and unavoidable. It's a negative quality useful to an occultist. but it might be wise to manage your expectations down a little to avoid it. Like, what actual harm is it doing to you (personally) in the mundane, physical world? Are you expecting too much of him? How much of this is really your problem? Could it be jealousy? What if this entity isn't really your tf - because from what you say he doesn't sound like one - unless he's teaching you a lesson to help you grow? (Like, to develop equanimity; awakening to you can never possess another and/or their emotions.)
Quote:
I feel so let down, and lied to.
And I'm worried about the mission. Humanity is at risk.
He knows. Yet!
Can someone tell me what is going on?!
No, humanity is not at risk from you or your tf (assuming this entity is a tf). It's at risk from many things if you've kept up with news over the past two or three years. No amount of campaigning will change the world that in any way would "save" humanity. Humanity is doomed - it works against the ecology that used to nurture it. It's Earth's cancer. Some of us are working toward the age of Maat even if it won't start in our lifetimes. But that's another story.

No 'mission' would work when it's embroiled in internal conflict as you describe.
But I do hope you can assuage your anger and come to better terms with your tf, assuming he is a tf.

Keep well!
Old 21-05-2020, 08:52 PM
Master

Tf issue

We have a tf in 5d,higher density as well as here, physical.
The 5d is always there.
My understanding is, when you do meet the physical tf, they somehow influence each other, I don't know to what extent.
When I wrote what I said, I mean what I said without anything under meanings.
Any interpretation of a deeper psychology isn't what I'm talking about.
Then you will get it wrong.
If there was a deeper meaning I would have said it. That's how I'm talking.

When I say, I'm not informed I mean that. To the t.

The 5d tf is in 5d. I'm here. That's cool.
My physical tf I'm yet to meet. I do know roughly where he is. And what's going on.
We have a mission. It's not something I need to come in on in this post. It's not necessary. And it's too much to drag up, too much information. Which isn't necessary.
But it is very physical, and it is dangerous, and it is for humanity. I am absolutely certain about what and the ins and goings.
Thing is, time is ticking, and we need to prepare. Seriously.
He, in his higher 5d,knows this.
And he knows as well he promised me that we'll have time together and time to do what we are to do.
He knows we need to be going. We have to start now to make it in time. This is not about me wanting to be with him. That's not the main point.
And yes, he assured me at one point, and source too as well as the higher ups.
So, we haven't talked. At all. If you don't count a pop in here and there, about absolutely random things.
And what happens. He goes straight to my friend and starts talking. He even said he's had so many lives.
When he knows that he should HURRY talk to me.
Remember what I said, this is about the mission.
I can't help to feel he is letting me down. Huge.
That makes me angry, because I have to deal with preparing and the responsibility. Where I definitely need him to do his load for it to succeed. And like I said times ticking.
And he goes talk to my friend? I don't understand it.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:55 PM
Master

The only option is to walk away from the mission completely, which will cause mankind suffering and possibly not a golden age.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Master

So, it's not just anger out of the blue. It's grave, deep concern and a very heavy responsibility. If this fails, it will be on HIS shoulder.
Old 21-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Master

So, when the consequences are so severe, and he does like that, I'm righteously angry because of mankind that will suffer. My anger is not about me.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:16 AM
Ascender
I just had an idea Marie. If your twin flame is in 5d, wouldnt the mission be completed in 5d? And your higher self is probably in 5d too, so wouldnt it still be accomplished even if you're not technically in 5d? Also I think twin flames dont have to have any physical interactions to complete their mission. But I'm not sure.