Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Knower

Any advice would be appreaciated

I am one of those who lost their jobs due to company closure and still not landed any job to this day. How can I start all over again? Does anyone here experience the same way? If so, how do you deal with it? Please help. Any small ideas can be a great help to me, thanks in advance.
Old 15-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Master

A few people are making money on YouTube. It's not for everyone. I am not sure if I could make YouTube work for me. Urbex ,ghost , music videos . I remember a story of a kid that made millions playing with toys on YouTube.
Old 15-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Guide
What country are you in? Opportunities may vary according to where you are based e.g. benefits.

What are your skills and/or interests?
Old 16-12-2020, 04:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I am one of those who lost their jobs due to company closure and still not landed any job to this day. How can I start all over again? Does anyone here experience the same way? If so, how do you deal with it? Please help. Any small ideas can be a great help to me, thanks in advance.
....So so sorry to hear this. It's the same the world over.... And very tough in the present world job/ opportunity climate to see anything changing soon..... I would argue (against my own beliefs) to get every single penny benefit you can ...( We all need to survive)... And just keep looking looking looking.... I'm CERTAIN you can get a job in one of the large supermarkets in your area for now, as they are "booming" and constantly taking on new staff....Do you drive??.... Again.. this time of year, and companies desperate for delivery drivers....good luck child... And keep us informed....X
Old 16-12-2020, 04:11 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
A few people are making money on YouTube. It's not for everyone. I am not sure if I could make YouTube work for me. Urbex ,ghost , music videos . I remember a story of a kid that made millions playing with toys on YouTube.
...Hi D.R.... not seen you for a while... And while it's true what you say about you tube ... I can "vouch" that it's not just as "easy as that"... Can and does take years .... Bit like working your way up the ranks of "promotion" in other fields..... My son a "you tuber".... From UK.. but works with a big U.S company , and has taken, up to now, years , for him to reach this status. And even THEN.. we are only talking around a hundred pound a week.... Takes a long time to build up to the "big" money...and a lot of hard work....
Old 16-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Master

Yeah , most YouTubers are not in the bald and bankrupt /JP status . There a bunch I watch that are not very well known , like Marlene (Marlenesleben) but are very well done videos..

On jobs , you might check out the local delivery services . Most higher part time help .
PS ,USPS ,ups , Amazon ,ect
Old 17-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....So so sorry to hear this. It's the same the world over.... And very tough in the present world job/ opportunity climate to see anything changing soon..... I would argue (against my own beliefs) to get every single penny benefit you can ...( We all need to survive)... And just keep looking looking looking.... I'm CERTAIN you can get a job in one of the large supermarkets in your area for now, as they are "booming" and constantly taking on new staff....Do you drive??.... Again.. this time of year, and companies desperate for delivery drivers....good luck child... And keep us informed....X

Sadly, I don't have a license yet and not much earn to get one. I've tried to apply from supermarkets around here but even then, their staff is full and some people are awaiting their call so they can go back to work too. Currently, I'm trying to make a living as a delivery boy using my bike to my friend's bakeshop but it's obviously not enough.

Though, thank you for the kind words, I just think that there's someone there that's having it worse than me and that I'm still lucky for what I have. Merry Christmas!
Old 18-12-2020, 06:17 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Sadly, I don't have a license yet and not much earn to get one. I've tried to apply from supermarkets around here but even then, their staff is full and some people are awaiting their call so they can go back to work too. Currently, I'm trying to make a living as a delivery boy using my bike to my friend's bakeshop but it's obviously not enough.

Though, thank you for the kind words, I just think that there's someone there that's having it worse than me and that I'm still lucky for what I have. Merry Christmas!
It's really terrible my love, the world over... I'm trying to rack my brains and think....how about "dog walking" in local area... There may be lots of people that cannot go out because they are sheilding .... They may be happy to pay you a small fee to walk their dogs....
Old 23-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
It's really terrible my love, the world over... I'm trying to rack my brains and think....how about "dog walking" in local area... There may be lots of people that cannot go out because they are sheilding .... They may be happy to pay you a small fee to walk their dogs....

Hi, I'm so thankful for hearing me out while I vent my problems in this post, but please don't stress yourself further for me. I appreciate all your thoughts and advice you guys shared on this post and that really means a lot to me.

I've stumbled on this article in hope of understanding more about this depression I'm feeling right now by Dr. Reichert and so thought I could share it here for everyone's convenience. https://med.stanford.edu/psychiatry/...vid19/anx.html

Again, it's a Merry Christmas to you all. I still believe that for whatever happens in our life, there's always a reason.
Old 23-12-2020, 10:46 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Hi, I'm so thankful for hearing me out while I vent my problems in this post, but please don't stress yourself further for me. I appreciate all your thoughts and advice you guys shared on this post and that really means a lot to me.

I've stumbled on this article in hope of understanding more about this depression I'm feeling right now by Dr. Reichert and so thought I could share it here for everyone's convenience. https://med.stanford.edu/psychiatry/...vid19/anx.html

Again, it's a Merry Christmas to you all. I still believe that for whatever happens in our life, there's always a reason.
...Hi... And that's very useful and interesting information that will benefit many.... Please don't ever think you are a burden on anyone, and we are always here , you know that .. it's been a bad ... Really bad time for so many people , the world as a whole thrown into chaos and turmoil... The very least we can do, if we can do nothing else. Is to support each other...