Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Whoa ... Sorry Josephine ... Had to to tell someone, and you're only person I could think of.. today is an 11:11 day as afore-mentioned .... But just seen time on phone ...was 11:11 but right next to time was battery life status which told me 11% battery . Can't believe it. .. for me in an 11:11 day seeing 11:11:11.... Is even better than the bum bums !!!

Old 11-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Awwww that is so lovely. Thank you. 11 and bum bums.. can this day get any better lol !!!! Lovely.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Seeker
Bunny

A whole IQ of zero, oh my god 😭

I don't do very well on IQ tests, but I'm half tempted to look for the one you're talking about. I like a good challenge,
Old 15-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
A whole IQ of zero, oh my god 😭

I don't do very well on IQ tests, but I'm half tempted to look for the one you're talking about. I like a good challenge,
Lol.... It's online. If you just look up BBC quiz or something it should come up! Test the nation I think. But don't you go showing me up lololol.... ( To be fair I only did 1and half questions, was too embarrassed to do rest!)... Hang, on.. or was it great British quiz? Well whatever it was, the first question in 15 parts was a shape sorter! Good luck, and if you get more than "0" , don't bother telling me lololol...