Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

In my knowledge, we choose where when why how and to whom we are reincarnated. We choose the body type we will have in order to facilitate the learning experience that we are reincarnating to achieve. We choose the parents within our soul group and they must agree. All in a dance to help each of us to learn and grow.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Seeker
From recent discoveries and experiences, I've come to understand that Time is like a book. We can re-enter it at any time we choose, either before, after, or even during our current life.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis
In my knowledge, we choose where when why how and to whom we are reincarnated. We choose the body type we will have in order to facilitate the learning experience that we are reincarnating to achieve. We choose the parents within our soul group and they must agree. All in a dance to help each of us to learn and grow.

What specifically do you think we incarnate to learn, and achieve. What do you believe this growing means?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The "YOU" who chooses isn't the same "you" who "you" know to be now. When "you" die, it is like waking up from a dream, so "YOU" have a different opinion of what "YOU" want, and what is good for "YOU", than "you" have now.

I have read this many times and feel it is so. That is part why I don't usually express my feeling or opinions about past lives to others. What I see and know are but a small part of who I am. I am different, quite different, from whom I am in this life and in my past lives. Similar perhaps but not me in this life. Its best to just take in all, help others, love as much as possible and, above all, live life in the now.

PastPilot
Old 13-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Knower

I believe that the decision is taken for us. A palmist I consulted some time ago indicated a similar mark on both my hands and said, "That means you did not want this incarnation and you tried to die in the womb."

I have mentioned my previous incarnation elsewhere in the forum. I believe that the decision concerning rebirth is taken by the angels, who are in command of all the necessary facts fit you up. They communicate their decision before your re-conception and "that's it whether you like it or not."

There is a hierarchical principle in the Universe and earthly mortals are presided over by other, higher beings otherwise we should have total chaos and not just the organized chaos we have now. It seems to me that we go round and round on the ghastly wheel of rebirth until we find the right religious path, (for want of a better term), and by our own efforts escape.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Knower
Micheal Newton's and Robert Swartz's books, which are books of past life regression, describe the process of how souls choose their lives when they reincarnate. It can be you who decides, or your guides, or a combination of both. Usually, your guides will give you a few choices while on other occasions if your guide feels the need, will not give you a choice and will instead choose for you. Most of the time you are given choices and you will have input. You can say yes or no and insist on changes.

Much of what Micheal Newton and Robert Swartz write meshes with my personal experiences.

PastPilot
Old 18-01-2019, 04:37 AM
Master
I'm not sure who I was in a past life and even if I did have a regression session I probably wouldn't like the results. My favorite decades are the late 1960s to 1970s .(I'd like to have been born in that era). I sometimes wonder if I was "born in the wrong era" too than I start to think that maybe God or the universe meant for me to be here.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved_ofmars
That would be nice to be able to do that. I quite like living in this era, because there are lots of opportunities and so many fun things to do. The future doesn't appeal to me. There's not one futuristic movie where I think, 'Yeah, that would be so cool to live there'. I've often wondered though if it would be possible to be reincarnated in the past. If linear time does not really exist, then maybe that means you can reincarnate whenever want. Maybe life is like the Holodeck in Star Trek, you just program in where you're going each time.
Same with me. From 2008-2014, I would've been okay with reincarnating into the future, but after what social media has done to us and how the world is changing (certainly not for the better) I want to redo this life, as the opposite gender and maybe I won't have such a terrible life, the second time around.

I mentioned something about being a sibling, whom is non-existant to this reality. In other words, she doesn't exist within this plane of existence.
Old 21-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

I've been told that in previous lives that I've suffered a lot of injustice, cruelty and violence directed against me due to prejudice. I would not want to re-live this. I've been told that this is why I've very sensitive to these issues. I think you are put where you are for a purpose and once that purpose is fulfilled, then you move on to the next stage.
Old 21-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Master
It's kamma.