Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^ He see's his Pediatrician tomorrow, hopefully we can hook him up with a nutritionist. Grandma and grandpa are stuffing this poor kid. Its upsetting but Ill leave the dirty laundry at home rofl...

Tea lily: Am I correct in thinking I'm not valued much at work by my colleagues -_- :

From the Legacy of the Divine Eight Swords & Page Cups; I think this draw is asking you to move forward and step out of confinement as it's counterproductive to your psyche. Page of cups ( strength as clarification), there is new opportunity moving forward, be guided by the light not by darkness.

Question for Clover:

Why has Al not responded/called me back ( family member).

5 of Cups + 10 of Cups.

Hmmm. Interesting. There could be something Al's finding difficult to face regarding a family situation at the moment, making him feel pretty down.

OH, I know. How will the upcoming holiday in January go with my brother and his girlfriend?
Old 18-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
5 of Cups + 10 of Cups.

Hmmm. Interesting. There could be something Al's finding difficult to face regarding a family situation at the moment, making him feel pretty down.

OH, I know. How will the upcoming holiday in January go with my brother and his girlfriend?

He is my ex husband Aww, I get worried if he gets home safe while he is in work travles.He hasn't responded to my texts ( related to fam) because I got snappy ....maybe he shouldn't send me flirty texts!! haha. Thanks, Pandora

For Pandora

Quote:
OH, I know. How will the upcoming holiday in January go with my brother and his girlfriend?Four of Wands and King of Swords;
The four of wands is showing the celebration, lovely point of attraction I am sure, but what is on the King's mind? I got clarification with two of swords... Oh ... looks like they both aren't going to be feeling the energy, or be as friendly and open. I just sense the energy they will be bringing will be more dense and it could be possible there is a bit of strife going on between them, at least in the King's mind.

Next question for Clover: Ways for Clover to motivate herself to spend more time with sister?

Last edited by Clover : 18-10-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
He is my ex husband Aww, I get worried if he gets home safe while he is in work travles.He hasn't responded to my texts ( related to fam) because I got snappy ....maybe he shouldn't send me flirty texts!! haha. Thanks, Pandora

Clover: Hahahaha! What do you mean you get worried "if he gets home safe?"
Those two cards make very good sense then! Hahahaha! Me thinks he wants more ...

For Pandora

The four of wands is showing the celebration, lovely point of attraction I am sure, but what is on the King's mind? I got clarification with two of swords... Oh ... looks like they both aren't going to be feeling the energy, or be as friendly and open. I just sense the energy they will be bringing will be more dense and it could be possible there is a bit of strife going on between them, at least in the King's mind.

Feedback for Clover
Oh my, that is hysterical. My brother is the King of Swords. His girlfriend is Spanish (love her to bits) but they're both very fiery and both like their own way. This should be interesting, hahahaha!

Question for Clover: How does my sister feel about me?

Next question for Clover: Ways for Clover to motivate herself to spend more time with sister?

Last edited by Clover : 18-10-2017 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Sorry made it a better question! Ill come back and give feed back
Old 18-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Knower

feedback for Pandora I ate rice with a steamed fish, broccoli and cauliflower, along with some yummy stir-fry cabbage that day. Seafood is one that resonates a lot with 6 of cups, so bingo!

Quote:
6 of Cups

6 of Cups + the Moon
I think you should eat something that you have fond memories of, perhaps something you used to eat when you were younger, consisting of a lot of vegetables and some sort of seafood.

Q. What can I do to improve my financial position at the present time?
Old 18-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
feedback for Pandora I ate rice with a steamed fish, broccoli and cauliflower, along with some yummy stir-fry cabbage that day. Seafood is one that resonates a lot with 6 of cups, so bingo!

Thanks for the feedback cosmicsacredheart. It sounds absolutely delicious!

Old 18-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback cosmicsacredheart. It sounds absolutely delicious!

The Tower + 10 of Cups

I got this combination about a year before Tony was diagnosed with cancer, so I have to confess, I have problems reading these cards in the same combo, as it clearly (in hindsight) indicated Tony being diagnosed, then us getting married. At the time, I thought the cards were totally off, as I couldn't possibly see how they could be relevant to our relationship. Life's stranger than fiction.

So, getting back to your question, maybe you need to focus on what has caused some sort of problem in the past and use this to give you the motivation to rebuilding your relationship so you have a better connection, which will benefit not only yourself or your sister, but your family life in general.

Q. Gosh, I don't know, I'm getting a bit stuck with questions, lol. How about what is Pandora's major worry at this time?
Old 18-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Master

@Pandora - something PM taught me, when you can't think of a question flip over a random card and make up a question based on that card :)

* Happy tarot
2 of Wands, 2 of Swords rev

Biggest worry seems to be needing to step forward... but wanting to nope out at the same time and do nothing!

My prompt: 10 of Swords rev
Q: What's something nice on the horizon that I can look forward to?
Old 18-10-2017, 11:16 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
I found the thread with the game "your card is your question". It's here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107496
Old 18-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@Pandora - something PM taught me, when you can't think of a question flip over a random card and make up a question based on that card :)

* Happy tarot
2 of Wands, 2 of Swords rev

Biggest worry seems to be needing to step forward... but wanting to nope out at the same time and do nothing!

My prompt: 10 of Swords rev
Q: What's something nice on the horizon that I can look forward to?

Thanks tealily. I had never thought of that, what a great idea. I'll try it next time.

Feedback for tealily

Spot on as usual! That's exactly right, I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming to be honest and wish I could just sit on my **** and a fairy would come and wave their magic wand, lol.

Next question for tealily: Q: What's something nice on the horizon that I can look forward to?
Old 19-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks tealily. I had never thought of that, what a great idea. I'll try it next time.

Feedback for tealily

Spot on as usual! That's exactly right, I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming to be honest and wish I could just sit on my **** and a fairy would come and wave their magic wand, lol.

Next question for tealily: Q: What's something nice on the horizon that I can look forward to?

5 of Pentacles + King of Swords

You can look forward to a substantial improvement in a long standing health problem. That's the first thing that popped into my head, but I could be totally off.

Next question for Pandora: Is it advisable to start looking for somewhere else to live?