Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have no intentions to change your mind in regards to the working of certain aspects of creation.

Just beware, don't trap yourself in your own thought bubble.
Not trapping myself in anything. Like I said, this is what most traditions who preach karma say about the topic.
I find your tone out of place..
Old 29-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

I was wondering, I know a case in my family where a little girl, 2 years old died of Leukemia (blood cancer). Did this child also choose as spirit to die of Cancer at 2years old to impact family? Or this just happened by chance and not part of the plan? For elders: did they plan their dementia, cancer and any other diseases as well, or they appeared by chance?

There are families with lots of children, I guess, not all of them are from the same soul group?

Also, what would happen to a newborn if the mother decides to abort the baby? I think this was unplanned and will mess up the spirit plans as a newborn? So the spirit that wanted to be the newborn was messed up and has to re-plan their next life again with different parents, or wait for the ones that aborted? What would also happen to the mother that decided to abort the child? I think it's like considering a crime, she will judge herself I guess for messing up that spirit mission (I don't think in this case the spirit would have known that it would be aborted to impact other people, so it wasn't the newborn's spirit decision, the situation is comparable to someone being murdered in a war I guess, and the victim's plans are messed up)