Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Che Lazou

Chanelling vs Divination as a form of self-control

Both chanelling and divination are forms of control either by oneself or the oracle, and they can be multi-layered.

The yi jing, for example, has six dimensions if that is the correct word.

Muhammad (pbuh) channeled the word of God and nobody would deny that the supreme being is in control of all things.

Reading is a form of control, as is speaking, and one can interpret what one reads for oneself, whilst watch one's words with detachment before they are spoken.

Psychosis tends to lead to one blurting things out, so how is it best to proceed.

Being spontaneous is not always the solution.

When being spontaneous is synonymous with being out of control it can cause harm, both to oneself and to others.

Ususally I use the yi jing to guide my decision to post a message or not, often asking it several times and editing what I have written accordingly.

Today I am posting spontaneously.

The consequences are unknown, I have no intention.

Rather I am asking a question.

How does one know if what one is channeling is beneficial to oneself and others;

How can one be sure of beating karma;

How can one reflect the light of another;

I have heard that for a man to speak a woman's wudu is forbidden, does that mean one should never speak a woman's mind, or does it mean one should never speak her arguments;

I have spoken.

Thank you.