Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

Intense vibrations and hands cramping

Today while meditating and breathing I started feeling this intense vibration and tingling in my upper chest, I get this a lot when meditating but this time more intense than usual. Then I started feeling it in my belly, it grew and covered my whole upper body but most intensely in the belly and chest, it spread to my arms and hands, my hands started cramping and got pain in the hands and wrists.

Ive experienced this before but only in visionary states, this is the first time it happened in my ordinary state. In visionary states I usually see something not easy to describe, like symbolic images of resistance energy coming out of my body. Do any of you experience this? Its common in holotropic breathing I believe. Do any of you have a spiritual/energetic understanding of whats happening?
Old 15-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Master
Well ... apart from the energy receptors or chakras as they are called, along the central column from base of spine, sacral, plexus, heart, throat, between eyebrows and top of head ... there are many other nodes, including finger tips to palm, wrist, elbow, feet and more.

In some quarters it is opined that energy at the hands has to do with potential in healing but I’d not be able to affirm this as true as of now.

The sensations should be pleasant, energising & expansive ... pain should not occur ... if it has, then honestly, I’d not know why. Perhaps it may signal a blockage ... which talking of blockages, have to do with the grosser aspects of our consciousness rather than a physical obstruction as some believe (my understanding)

The key is to observationally allow & just be. Let the Universe do Its Will. Relax & enjoy!

About holotropic breathing or any other induced calming technique, all aids are useful and if they work, then go for it ... until the day we just dissolve the conscious thought aspect of consciousness and allow intuitive, receptive, non-self presence to cognise & be, one with the Oneness.

Hope this input helps. All the best!

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 15-01-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Old 15-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Well ... apart from the energy receptors or chakras as they are called, along the central column from base of spine, sacral, plexus, heart, throat, between eyebrows and top of head ... there are many other nodes, including finger tips to palm, wrist, elbow, feet and more.

In some quarters it is opined that energy at the hands has to do with potential in healing but I’d not be able to affirm this as true as of now.

The sensations should be pleasant, energising & expansive ... pain should not occur ... if it has, then honestly, I’d not know why. Perhaps it may signal a blockage ... which talking of blockages, have to do with the grosser aspects of our consciousness rather than a physical obstruction as some believe (my understanding)

The key is to observationally allow & just be. Let the Universe do Its Will. Relax & enjoy!

About holotropic breathing or any other induced calming technique, all aids are useful and if they work, then go for it ... until the day we just dissolve the conscious thought aspect of consciousness and allow intuitive, receptive, non-self presence to cognise & be, one with the Oneness.

Hope this input helps. All the best!

Your post is really insightful, thanks :) I can feel these vibrations start in the chakras, it starts with the heart chakra, then starts in the sacral chakra then the throat. Then spreads but always most intense in the hesrt and sacral. Intuitively it feels like the vibrations in the hands is connected to healing because I can feel energy being channeled and released, the cramping feels like blockages in the flow, it dissolves by focusing awareness on the vibrations and also by positioning my hands in a certain way, the energy can pass through much less impeded. I intuitively feel its a physical manifestation of energy blockages and feel they're eing released through this process. What happens is the hands open all my fingers spread out and they get locked like that. The vibrations feel really good and healing and my whole body and mind is relaxed after it, Ive learned to just relax and go with it.

Im struggling a bit lately with feeling energetically blocked and the blocks can be felt in the breath and are connected to emotion. I cant feel any emotions when the vibrations are happening, all I can feel are the vibrations.