Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 04-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Lionant

Mass-age!

Think about it!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionant
Think about it!

curious... what you are thinking about it ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Master
Similar concept to

Dis-Ease

??
Old 14-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Lionant

You asked Dream Angel. . . so let's dance!

It's taking the copy as real, which is all too real, or hypersensible. Truths are linked to ideals and the nugatory instance, but now, raise your children on Disney; bring them to Disneyworld, buy them the latest I-gadget, and when they're 40 years old, not knowing who they are, they pay a shrink $120 an hour for friendship and love.
So, what can psychoanalysis do with the reduplication of the discourse of the unconscious (the cant of a textbook faith)? It's a discourse of counterfeit that can never be unmasked, since it's veritably not false, either! If he acts crazy, he is. I'm simply using psychoanalysis as an obvious example, save for all around us we have signs of the real and none of its necessitudes. Unless it's extreme, it's not worthy of attention. Suchlike, Truth itself is hyperbolic, and lacks charm.
They want us to get excited about atoms, digenetics, the axial, and synthesis models in cyberspace! Spirituality, and digressive thought go into the background, while scientific technique puts all things it touches into a glass casket. 'I know how my body works,' ex extremis, as one proclaims the shriven truth of the scentific mind. It's a cut-off and rounded mentality replying to a rounded and cut-off inquiry.
Science deletes itself before its object, then reintroduces invented dissemblances, which become an exercise in anti-science. Mimeo discongruity and death replace real discongruity and death. But, what kind of death is the difference between the two? Are there different kinds of death? Still, please, let's not think of such matters, for I don't mind being a living specimen, both indexed and inspected, as long as I'm synthetically revived, as though alive, by magnetization in and of the crowd. As well as, there exists no difference between anything now. It's all part and parcel of nothing more than certainty force. One might point out a moral or political wrong, but all it really does is further the symbolic violence of the social order, now only a fallacy that you've caught them in the act. Well done young friend, 'is that all there is to it,' then switch the channel, or mash the delete button!
All is gutted beforehand for you. No, is edicted to you. One does not watch T.V. It watches you, as another example. The medium is the message (McLuhan)! You're a statistic, a consumer, someone portended in the stylish hint. Breakdown starts when the communicator starts referring back to the cast-down cosmos of the one undergoing classification. 'I may not know who in the base-born battledoor I am, yet I sure do smell sweet!'
Old 20-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Ivy

What has that to do with massage, or mass-age?