Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Administrator
Learning to Drive - but Never getting There

Helllo

I am wondering if anyone else out there has ever started down that path of learning to drive and something tells you "no" and that is that you dont learn.

For me I was 18 and taking lessons, things were going well, I was doing good and was taken out onto a very busy 4 lane road. Suddenly I had a "vision" a massive crash and two totalled cars. One was mine, I stopped and got out of the car walked across 3 lanes of traffic (somehow not getting honked at or hit) and sat on the sidewalk. The driving instructor had control on his side of the car so was able to take over and move the car safely away.

He came to me calmly saying that he felt something happen but did not understand what, and that it was odd no one honked or got upset with me stopping like that. Like they knew too something was wrong.

I told him I had a "vision" where I drive I die, and at the time that was fine if I died it would have not had a huge impact. But no matter how hard I had tried to look into the other totalled car I could not see if they lived or not. That scared me so much that I never learned to drive.

The instructor took me home and said that I was wise to listen and that not driving for some is that path. Too many times we are warned and we still go forwards and do things. I have never looked back.

I still now at 55 years of age have that feeling I drive I die, and I still can not see into that other car not can other readers.

Lynn
Old 10-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
I would say if someone gets a vision like that, as clear as that, then it is a warning.
You had an excellent driving instructor. Some would have insisted you got back in the car and drive!

I never got warnings like that about anything. But I once did get my car stopped by windscreen wipers that suddenly wouldn't work (they always were reliable) It was bucketing down with rain so I couldn't drive in it.
About 20 minutes later they worked fine again. So I got going. But only a short distance away there was a three-car pile up, very bad.
I often wonder what might have happened to me if my wipers hadn't suddenly stopped
Old 10-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon Lynn

I've had my fair share of these in one form or another.

For me they can be straight forward or are not always as they seem, but they are.

If you were meant to see it, you would have been shown it.

And Tobi, you got to love them, in the way they work

They only have your best interests at heart
Old 10-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Administrator
I would tell you to listen to your instincts.i know when I was learning to drive the driving instructor wanted to know why I had stopped the car so suddenly.i said to let the soldier's pass, he thought I was going mad.because he couldn't see them.
I stopped the car once because he put his foot down saying I was going to slow around a corner.i said go fast and you will hit someone.he didn't believe me and we had a near miss.
he wouldn't take me again he said I was to weired for him.
just after my husband passed we went out in the car myself two of my daughters my niece and my sister in law was driving we went passed a popular beauty spot,when she lost control of the car we were 365 feet up from the road below ,I can remember grabbing the wheel then I blacked out.dont remember anything until the car stoppped facing the wrong side of the road
my side was totally embedded in the wall I had to crawl out through the drivers side,i was a week away from taking my driving test it put a stop to that I was the only one injured because of that injury they wont let me drive
so I can understand where you are coming from Lynn

Namaste
Old 11-03-2019, 07:56 AM
ant

Hi Lynn,

I can relate somewhat,driving wise i'm fine driving but when someone else is driving,i don't feel in control and i feel like my stomach is in a knot and i'm free falling.

This correllates with my fear of flying and i since discovered it has to do with my last life ending in a plane crash.

Just going by my dreams in child hood and putting two and two together.

I will never resolve this fear in this life time and i feel and sense i don't need to or remedy that,and as well,my logical side is saying it ain't natural anyway.

Trust your gut,if the fear is firm and resolute,take note and listen,well imho.

Ps.Don't let age be a driving factor,i thought i'd throw that in as an after thought.: p