Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

I think I met a SM and need opinions.. Really confused..

Hi there,

I am new here and have only just started thinking and reading about this topic, because I never really had a reason to think about it much before and also am studying psychology at the moment so I was always looking at things more form this perspective..
At the moment I am really confused and feel a bit helpless and would love some opinions on this, because I feel like I am being crazy. I would really appreciate any thoughts :).

So about 1,5 months I met a guy. From the beginning it was somehow different. I cannot quite say what it is. When I first met him I saw him (we work together in a big gym) but did not think much about him and it was not like love on first sight. But then I kept remember speaking to him and kept thinking about him, but I was not attracted to him or anything but somehow I wanted to speak to him again and something made me want to get to know him better. It was like he was stuck in my head, but not like I was fancying him at that point. It was just something about him and something inside me that told me to do so.

We then met for the first time after work because we went training together (we both do cross training and biking) and then we spoke constantly for like 7 hours. From the beginning on. It was not awkward at all and we just could not stop talking and I felt so comfortable being with that person. Afterwards I was very confused, because I had never experienced anything like that before, because it was not just being on a wavelength but it was more like I had seen a friend I had not spoken to for a while. I felt like I knew him kind of. I kept saying to my friends afterwards, that it felt so awkward.
When I speak to him our eyes lock and I cannot look away and we stare at each other for minutes but I don't feel like I need to look away - it feels like being home looking into his eyes. It gives me such a calm feeling somehow. Like a hug..? It sounds so stupid but I don't know how to explain it.

We kept meeting and it was really intense every time and at the same time so easy.. We started having a thing and also that was so easy. Everything felt like we had done it before - no awkwardness. Many times he doesn't need to tell me things about him or how he feels because I think and feel exactly (!) the same...

But the thing is that he had met someone before we met and I knew and he told me last week that he cannot be with two people, which I totally understand. I had felt it a few days before that he was gonna say something like that and I had been very anxious because I just felt that he was not 'there'.
He has been with her for 4 months but they are not in a relationship and he said he doesn't love her but wants to try with her. Which is okay - it is his choice and I won't stand in his way.

Since then we have been trying to stay away from each other but I cannot get him out of my head and when we see each other I try not to look at him but we always end up speaking and as soon as our eyes lock it is over... It feels like a magnet that I am drawn to. And he is always somehow there. At the same time I am surprisingly calm and think that things will work out how they are supposed to and that I want him to be happy even though it hurts me so much. I feel like he took something of me but not like heart ache more like something deeper. And it is weird because I feel so dumb saying this after knowing him for like 6 weeks. It feels pathetic! But whenever we tried to talk about it we both cried, because it feels so hard to not be together, but also I don't think it is fair of him because he made a choice and has to stick to it even though he says that he is so confused and has never felt like this about anyone and that he cannot explain what it is and to be honest it scares me just like him. I struggle so much to explain and feel weird but that is it basically...
So I don't know what it is and I am trying to let it go, but feel like I am going crazy...

Thanks everyone for reading and any help or advice you can give me or explaining ;) I have read a lot but I can only understand to a degree when reading the articles but I don't know if it applies to me..? If oyu know what I mean?
Old 31-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

If its meant to be a relationship it will happen if not then its a test for you being complete as an individual first then working towards a relationship. Just having things in common do not make a connection its a whole process that plays out.

Its not an easy thing to describe how it comes to be something real. I have my Twin Flame my Mirror connection to my original Soul Seed. Yet it was a process that not many would have been able to survive in the ride that it was coming to be whole.

He is in a relationship and seems to be a bit lost maybe with it but to something is holding that place where he needs to see it play out. No one can play both roles at the sametime. One relationship has to end cleanly first then you re group and start fresh.

We all have an energy connection to others, and at times this is simply because we are in the same Soul Family so we have been in and out of many different types of relationships in past lives together.

Mine and me have been married, spinster sisters, and many other relationships in past lives so we knew the other on some level. We were good friends both married (yet both our marriages were bad news) we were in commitments and friends.

The Universe had it in its plans that we would become a couple, that was out of our hands and we had to just let the signs show the path for us. Took two countries to come as one.....and that is not a cheep date. We made it and it was worth the ride.

Let it go into the hands of the Universe if its a pure connection the Universe will show the path and you will find your way. In letting it go you find the right path.

Lynn
Old 02-09-2019, 02:37 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Would it be possible just to be good friends with this person? You seem to share so much and enjoy spending time together. Look for someone else romantically, but keep the connection in you life? I'm new to the whole TF phenomenon, so I can't give any advice about it really. I just have noticed by lurking on here and reading posts that it seems like every connection seems to revolve around people wanting to form a romantic relationship, which kind of confuses me a bit. It seems like it would be fulfilling to have a friendship type relationship with someone who was truly a deep connection like you describe?