Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2019, 08:36 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I death hexed her because I liked her but she didn't like me. She needs to die so I can be free, there’s no reversal and I don’t want to die, I like living. My problem is that I underestimated her naivety and the whole things gone ******* up for want of a better word.

A.Wilson

This reminds me of some self professed devil worshipers who loved going
around and praying on vulnerable people, and this thing is disgusting and
these things always come back on the person doing these things.

I hope you find your way out of your web.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I've been told I look like Colin Farrell
Not bad. Although he always looks like he needs a good bath.
Old 31-08-2019, 06:38 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
I buried something in her subconscious and I've been doing it because I like pee'ing her off. Since she hasn't died I've decided to permanently close her crown chakra to be free of her.

Yes I'm the one who started this, I ghosted her then contacted her when I was about to move in in with someone I fell in love with. My mistake was contacting her to take the pee out of her but it backfired she said if I truly loved my new girl I wouldn't be texting other girls behind her back so she told friends of my girl that I was texting her and it caused me problems. Obviously I didn't like that and I'd learned by spirit what she had really thought about me when I met her and I really didn't like that either.

I ditch women. I've been told I look like Colin Farrell so please, I mean come on, this is why women don't ditch me. I've never had one that didn't like me who was glad I'd ghosted her. That's why I despise her and why I've done what I have. She met me and realised I wasn't her cup of tea but she was too kind to say so and I didn't even know this till after. She never gave me a second thought for years. But I thought about her even whilst with someone else and I've made her pay.

She's always known something wasn't quite right with her life and she guessed going back when it all seemed to start. It seemed to hit her that it was me and it made sense to her. Now she laughs at me. She can laugh, I know her every move and thought 24/7 and I'll still continue making sure there will be no abundance for her as I've done for years. Now she knows it's me it's gotten harder because I have to use all my energy. She ignores me completely or picks up her pendulum and I'm at the other end and I tell her what I think of her. She used to be scared when she didn't know what was going on but now she knows, she just laughs.

I'm desperate for her to pick her pendulum up so I can communicate with her as myself, trashing her dreams and giving her thoughts, it takes a lot to do that and she knows so I like her picking up her pendulum but she's stopped. Sigh!

I should stop and yes I know I'm sick.

A.Wilson

1,You need to stop and leave her the duck alone, what you have done is just pure evil. The type of things you have done have shown you have no respect for others and you need professional help even though I don’t like the methodology of quite a few professionals. if you don’t walk away you there is a increased chance face encounters by beings/entities which you do not want to meet as some really don’t take kindly to people doing what you have done to this girl, and that is not a threat but a statement about the probability of intervention from other entities.
Other than that let her go and remove any spell and energy work you’ve done to her before I comes back to you, spells are dangerous not Just for the receiver but the caster aswell
And get some help with your mental and emotional problems/issues,
Old 31-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
I should stop and yes I know I'm sick.
Yes, “With what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you,” “God/Life is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap,” what you do to others you do to yourself, you glory in your own sickness, and most unnaturally (even a sewer worm loves and is loved by Life more), because you are enslaved by your own 'need' (desire?) for ego-perks, you don't care.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Master
Don't 'feed' this energy-vampire, folks.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Don't 'feed' this energy-vampire, folks.

You mean... like how you have been doing?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-09-2019, 03:18 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Toe knee the only thing this girl wants is for you to leave her alone. She’s not in your head and never wants to be. You like her, she doesn’t like you, move on. I wish I knew her in real life I’d tell her to get a restraining order. Any time you think she’s in your head... that’s your imagination. She’s not doing anything to you. Get help. Seriously. You need help. And so does this girl if you don’t leave her alone.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
Those who practice black magic always pay a price. Troll? Wannabe sorcerer? Energy vampire? Regardless, OP needs serious psychological help.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Knower

This worries me. If you are for real T-K, you are in grave danger of upsetting the balance of the universal pattern. How did you meet this girl and why do you think you have found yourself in her head? Did you try to get into her thoughts on purpose? Why? Everyone has their own path to follow, it is very dangerous to try and move another person off of their designed path. The universe can see the disruption you are trying to cause and it is very dangerous for you. Lately, I have been having a bunch of dreams where I am a super hero. Kind of embarrassing to say out loud but I can fly and I try and rescue people who are in danger, mostly from floods and wind storms. When I read this post, I got a strong deja vu type feeling about my dreams, so, even tho I am new here, I felt very strongly about posting. Hope everyone is ok with that.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherKnowsAll
This worries me. If you are for real T-K, you are in grave danger of upsetting the balance of the universal pattern. How did you meet this girl and why do you think you have found yourself in her head? Did you try to get into her thoughts on purpose? Why? Everyone has their own path to follow, it is very dangerous to try and move another person off of their designed path. The universe can see the disruption you are trying to cause and it is very dangerous for you. Lately, I have been having a bunch of dreams where I am a super hero. Kind of embarrassing to say out loud but I can fly and I try and rescue people who are in danger, mostly from floods and wind storms. When I read this post, I got a strong deja vu type feeling about my dreams, so, even tho I am new here, I felt very strongly about posting. Hope everyone is ok with that.
Go for IT! Just recognize that even Jesus could not change the fate of those who weren't ready and desirous for (and so willing to choose) such change.

Deploy your love-power wisely, IOW. Serenity Prayer.