Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-08-2019, 12:03 PM
ketzer

Artificial Intelligence

Artificial intelligence

We think of artificial intelligence as something created through the use of electronics and complex programming. A product of the calculating machines we create. However, looking at the latest psychological and neurological research, an argument could be made that human intelligence is also a kind of artificial intelligence. A product of the electronic calculating machines that nature and evolution have created.

Is human intelligence a kind of artificial intelligence?
If not, then what makes it different from other kinds of artificial intelligence?

If so, then is there a deeper, non-artificial kind of intelligence, and what is it, and where does it come from?
Old 16-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Artificial intelligence

We think of artificial intelligence as something created through the use of electronics and complex programming. A product of the calculating machines we create. However, looking at the latest psychological and neurological research, an argument could be made that human intelligence is also a kind of artificial intelligence. A product of the electronic calculating machines that nature and evolution have created.

If not, then what makes it different from other kinds of artificial intelligence?

If so, then is there a deeper, non-artificial kind of intelligence, and what is it, and where does it come from?

Intelligences will only go as far as the mind can percieve. Limited perception limited intelligence. Intelligence is infinite at its most Devine. Knowledges are unique as Per head would have it. The only way to get around that is to know everything. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Artificial intelligence

I think the notion of intelligence is actually based on sentience, and to date, machines can sense and calculate but don't express sentience, that is, conscious awareness of experience/thought.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think the notion of intelligence is actually based on sentience, and to date, machines can sense and calculate but don't express sentience, that is, conscious awareness of experience/thought.

You are 100% correct: at least in this time period.

If a person is using a computer and the user makes a mistake and a pop
up window tells them what to do...... Is that an example of a
computer program or AI?
Answer: computer program.

But then, if a person presses the tab key when they should have depressed
the right key and the computer makes the correction. Is that an example of
a computer program or AI?
Answer: computer program.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

My understanding is that the highest intelligence is love. It comes from the Creator who designed our form of human existance.

I have done computer programming with the intent of establishing what we call smart programs or AI. Over the years I have seen how a person's outlook on life will create their reality. I have also noticed that those things can be reprogrammed.

My belief is that the human intellect can become elevated through the practice of compassionate acts. For those who practice kindness have a more evolved point of view in my mind on a great many things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding is that the highest intelligence is love.

John
True...Amen
Old 18-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:

I would say all intelligence is somewhat artificial. As in "made up."

Quote:

As mentioned in comparison to electronics. We can experience and relate emotionally.

Quote:

I feel there is a deeper level of intelligence which is widely overlooked. Which comes from a deeper level of understanding and awareness. Once i've better developed that then maybe i can put it into words and express it.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I feel there is a deeper level of intelligence which is widely overlooked. Which comes from a deeper level of understanding and awareness. Once i've better developed that then maybe i can put it into words and express it.

Hello,

This higher self connection which many seek needs to be a love bond to work properly. Many times we over intellectualize this relationship.

The inclination is to direct the higher self (human reasoning) instead of letting it take control. That is because our human state of being is insecure. However if the focus can shift to a love bond, with trust in the higher self being the objective, then a really productive relationship can be established.

It does take time and effort to invest in such a thing. The intellectual objection to this can be very strong. That divine love from the higher self is recognizable when that human love for the higher self is present.

John

Old 18-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

This higher self connection which many seek needs to be a love bond to work properly. Many times we over intellectualize this relationship.

The inclination is to direct the higher self (human reasoning) instead of letting it take control. That is because our human state of being is insecure. However if the focus can shift to a love bond, with trust in the higher self being the objective, then a really productive relationship can be established.

It does take time and effort to invest in such a thing. The intellectual objection to this can be very strong. That divine love from the higher self is recognizable when that human love for the higher self is present.

John

Hello,

When people speak of higher self, i don't know where they are coming from. Same as love as that meaning varies from people to people. In your reply it appears as higher self is human reasoning. This correct? And one needs to form a love bond with this human reasoning. Is this correct or did i misunderstood?
Old 18-08-2019, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Hello,

When people speak of higher self, i don't know where they are coming from. Same as love as that meaning varies from people to people. In your reply it appears as higher self is human reasoning. This correct? And one needs to form a love bond with this human reasoning. Is this correct or did i misunderstood?

Hi,

The higher self represents divine reasoning, not human reasoing like our intellect.

True the term higher self does mean various things to different people.

That love bond needs to be with your divine aspects of self not your intellect.

John