Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Why have I been given this?

I've been through a very, very difficult life which was in some respect very hard almost too hard.

It was too hard full of bullying in every sense, almost everywhere, I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense and hardly any love or comfort full of emotional pains, misery. It seemed like I had to be the victim.

However luckily I am clever and used it to become financially free and succesful. Its certainly been gifted to me. I could live the life I want and not worry about work or professional advancement since I have freedom. I don't have any worry.

I have been a very good person and depth of character.

Would you say it's for balance or was I meant to help others?
Old 14-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Master
You got stronger because of the hardships, which often happens btw, and tapped into your true inner strength and self-worth. This is great as you couldn't rely on the outside for it, you had to create it from the inside, which is the only form that will last and truly work.

I have had a very difficult life too, and I have been told it's because I wanted to learn to say 'no' and 'no more' and stand in my power, stand up for myself and dare to stand tall. I've had a great many chit past lives and this time round I wanted to be done with it.
I've gotten a long way, but I feel not completely there yet.

Rather similar story, only I have created the freedom for myself in a way that is not always handy for myself, plus I lack the money too.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You got stronger because of the hardships, which often happens btw, and tapped into
your true inner strength and self-worth.
This is great as you couldn't rely on the outside for it, you had to create it from the inside,
which is the only form that will last and truly work.
I have had a very difficult life too, and I have been told it's because I wanted to learn to
say 'no' and 'no more' and stand in my power, stand up for myself and dare to stand tall
. .
I tell this to people ALL the time! Your hardship may be for you to say, No More!!
They so often have not even thought about it...thinking they are just 'some victim'.
Nope...it was all perfect for them to get a darn backbone.

It is a shocking thing when one has an experience (similar to a near death one where your life flashes to you),
where you actually 'see' -
OMG, every single thing, every person that has come into my life has been 'orchestrated' perfectly just for me...
to get to 'this moment in time'.
Nothing was an accident!

Now, by being still, and asking - you can allow the reason to eventually come to you.
Now, thru prayer, therapy - angrily talking to my father's spirit---
it did take years for me, hahahahaha !
But, it finally came to me in a big way.

Suffice it to say - it was a pre-birth agreement with my CLOSE soul friend,
my 'enemy' this life, my dad.
I was stuck in a loop for lives - he agreed to shake me of it 'once and for all'. That didn't even work -
decades later 'another soul friend' came into my life and continued 'the lesson'
I finally got it. (I'm a slow learner.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I've been through a very, very difficult life which was in some respect very hard almost too hard.

It was too hard full of bullying in every sense, almost everywhere, I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense and hardly any love or comfort full of emotional pains, misery. It seemed like I had to be the victim.

However luckily I am clever and used it to become financially free and succesful. Its certainly been gifted to me. I could live the life I want and not worry about work or professional advancement since I have freedom. I don't have any worry.

Your story is not dissimilar to mine (although I probably had less bullying). You say I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense - do you mean that you stammered when you spoke? I was sent to boarding school at the age of 10 which was emotionally traumatic. I became very introverted and I developed a severe stammer which I did not overcome until my twenties. Fortunately, I too was clever and I became successful in my career, and I have had few financial worries in my life.

So growing up was difficult, but looking back it was a huge learning opportunity. I had to learn to communicate and connect with people. I had to overcome my feelings of being unworthy, and become confident in myself. These were all valuable lessons.

And my difficulties when growing up meant that I questioned life and I sought answers, and at the age of 19 I took up yoga and meditation, which has been the most important thing in my life ever since. If my life had been easier then perhaps I would have simply enjoyed material success without ever looking within. So as Miss H. said, everything was orchestrated perfectly for me to experience what I was meant to experience.

Peace.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:

I fully understand the position you're in. You can now look for answers from various external sources (family, friends, peers, blogs, forums, books, science / religions / cults, ...), but I'd recommend you look for answers from your inner source of knowledge. Learn to get in trance (self-hypnosis, or meditation), and ask your questions there.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You got stronger because of the hardships, which often happens btw, and tapped into your true inner strength and self-worth. This is great as you couldn't rely on the outside for it, you had to create it from the inside, which is the only form that will last and truly work.

Absolutely spot on. No one can ever appreciate what it is to be really happy unless in their life they've been very unhappy and grown their way (or been propelled) out of it.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Any help should be genuine. In order to be genuine it has to be derived from the heart and offered as "a gift", without any expectations as the expectation to be offered and receive answers through this thread as "a gift" from others.

There should also in my opinion be a certain level of emotional maturity and intelligence for both balance and to help others.

These, I am not certain that you have and/or think that you are poor and not rich in them.

It also seems to me to be asking questions not in order to help any other and no other person other than yourself or to boost/feed your ego.

The question is, how many people have you up to now helped with what you consider to be "a gift" and "what was given to you" or "this" that you were given?.

Another question is, how on earth someone who genuinely wants to help others, ask others if "this was given to them for balance or to help others"?.

I will close this post by saying that I am sorry to hear about the difficulties, emotional pain you had to go through and bullying as well as that, I am sorry for all on this online forum and all parts of the world , worldwide who had to go through all that you described.