Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Through my personal experiences humble people don't even know they are humble , to them it's just their true nature.

I never said that I was humble by nature, I said that I started focusing myself on being more humble because I became aware of how prideful I am........... stop interpreting my own words, it's not nice.

Meditation taught me many things about myself, this is one of those things.

Are you stalking me through all my posts?
Old 10-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I never said that I was humble by nature, I said that I started focusing myself on being more humble because I became aware of how prideful I am........... stop interpreting my own words, it's not nice.

Meditation taught me many things about myself, this is one of those things.

Are you stalking me through all my posts?

I am definitely not stalking you ( where's your humility gone )

I wasn't talking about you personally, I am referring to people that I know.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I am definitely not stalking you ( where's your humility gone )

I wasn't talking about you personally, I am referring to people that I know.

It feels like that.... Don't you feel lighter and brighter when you act in a humble way? This is what I felt when I started to give up on my own pride and then I forgot how amazing it was and I became once again prideful

My own pride is like the great german wall.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
I have moments of both, humbleness and arrogance. And i enjoy having both.

I also enjoy presenting an arrogant image for my own amusement. Without degrading anyone or putting them down. I really like that it naturally weeds out the self-righteous, judgmental herd that are only accepting of people of similar personas while those who can see pass that are fine with it and can laugh along with me. In this i find it useful.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What happened that you were very humbled?
By the way, one more question, have you ever found yourself crying and worshiping the Father
of all ( God ), you know, just like that, out of nowhere?
Hi.
Well, not exactly 'out of nowhere' - He gave me an exp people would kill for...
so I can cry every day for months at the thought and awe of what He revealed to me...out of nowhere...suddenly.

(I purposely left out what humbled me - it was that major....awful, terrible...
humiliating at 20. It's in the past...and perfect.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2019, 11:40 PM
I just can't think of anything to be arrogant about.
It's all such a gift.
All of us that have been given grace know - it just was like stardust from Heaven.
Lucky, blessed ---sure.
Wondering, "Why me?"

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2019, 11:48 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Life, the Universe and Everything humbled me. Its thoughts must have gone something like this:

"Look at that arrogant SOB. He has absolutely nothing to be arrogant about. Time to knock him down a notch or two or 25. It's really for his own good and it's gonna hurt me more than it'll hurt him." LOL!
Old 11-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Life, the Universe and Everything humbled me. Its thoughts must have gone something like this:

"Look at that arrogant SOB. He has absolutely nothing to be arrogant about. Time to knock him down a notch or two or 25.
It's really for his own good and it's gonna hurt me more than it'll hurt him." LOL!
I know you're kidding. Cuz you know all is out of love...teaching...for us to grow...grow into what ?
Purity...why ? To be able to have union with God or Our Self...whatever you feel good about.
So many words to describe Home, Satchitanand, Heaven.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:07 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know you're kidding. Cuz you know all is out of love...teaching...for us to grow...grow into what ?
Purity...why ? To be able to have union with God or Our Self...whatever you feel good about.
So many words to describe Home, Satchitanand, Heaven.

Yup, just my sense of humor. If one can't laugh at anything and everything it's time to start worrying.

I betcha God has one wicked sense of humor. LOL!

But seriously, I was knocked down a lot of notches. Taught me a lot about myself including some things I was denying or ignoring for far too long. Best thing that ever happened to me and if not for that I most likely wouldn't be on this forum.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Brags? That may be in the mind of the listener.
I think this is valid. Instead listen with no judgement. What may be happening is merely speaking.