Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder
His spirit is still here

6 months ago i wrote post below to a supporting mediation group on insight.

I am 33 years young and have a twin brother which I love with all my heart. We were always very close; However, we took different paths in life and he is an addict. I miss him everyday. I’m also very scared for him everyday...he has almost lost his life January 2018. The family has given up on him and I can’t seem to. I am his twin sister! How can I give up? I’m back and forth everyday. Every.single.day. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him but I don’t know what to do and I’m starting to feel consumed and mentally exhausted like I’m going to have a panic attack one day. He isn’t helping himself and I just want to grab his broad shoulders and shake him. He has such great potential I love him dearly but he can’t seem to get it together. He tells me he does and I know he yourns for a normal life but it’s all talk and no action. But then I think he is so depressed he mentally can’t it’s so hard for him. It breaks my heart and there is nothing I can do but is that really right?? If something happens to him I’ll forever hold myself accountable for not doing enough. Am I supposed to continue my journey and remove him from my life to support my mental stability? Or should I continue to have him in my life continuing to disappoint me by his constant back and forth being on a positive kick for one day then the next day self sabotaging? Sometimes all I do is cry we are grown adults get it together my brother!! It’s stressful enough being an independent woman on my own! I have to do it all I have to pay for the roof over my own head the food I put in this body and who helps me? Nobody. Im at full capacity trying to balance my own well-being. On the exterior I may seem strong and have it together and I do and I try to stay strong and positive but I’m so tired and I’m scared and I’m just sad deep down all the time. I could be having the best day..on an island in the sun beer in my hand empanada in my other hand and the next second completely upset bc I just thought about my brother. He has potential. He was the one in honor classes..not me..he was a medic in the army for crying out loud he is a smart one but he isn’t smart with his own life. I know PTSD is an obstacle but how does an addict stop if Xanax is something routinely prescribed? He also had a problem with drugs before the army so it’s been a long time coming. I just want my brother back and I fear I will never get him back. Please someone tell me what to do ..this consumes my life, my happiness my well being. I don’t think I’ll ever be ok in this life if my brother is not ok. Even if I had everything in the world. I need my brother to be ok😥 he has heard this before and seen my cries and attempts to help but nothing ever clicks with him he never changes all talk no action😥 this whole ordeal really consumes me. It consumes my entire life. We are twins. We were super close and I feel so empty all the time. Both my father and brother are addicts. Such great examples of men. At times I think this is why I’m single. I can’t trust or respect men. To make it worse..they live together. I don’t think it will ever stop ...he takes care of him he is an old man now. But now how can my brother take care of himself?? He needs healing and a pure environment to do so ....sometimes I think I should take him under my wing and let him stay with me. But then no! I myself have come a long way and proud of where I am in life even tho deep down I’m sad for him. I have a small space in which is my sanctuary that I’ve worked long and hard for why can’t I be selfish? But then I feel bad for being selfish. I’m a Libra.. nice to meet you. Lol ✌️love

Fast forward: My dear brother has passed away. 8/31/2019. My father passed shortly after him on 9/25/2019. My heart is completely shattered.

Has anyone had experience with a spirit after death? My twin brother just passed. 10/3/1985-08/31/2019.

My brothers ex told me she saw him and he is still here. She said he helped her bring to light currents bf’s cheating ways. She also mentioned he told her to tell me “always”. I’m lost for words. Is he still here? Why is he still here. Why hasn’t he reached out to me? Does this mean he isn’t where he needs to be? I’m so scared for him and I also want to try and talk to him is it bc I’m not intuitive enough? How do I become more intuitive? Please please help I’m desperate for answers and insight. I miss my brother dearly. This life has nothing for me now I need something from my brother so I can move on I’m not sure what I need but I’m obsessed in my mind thinking he is still here not in physical form but in spirit and he is upset about a man cheating on his ex girlfriend?! I know she is intuitively inclined so I believe her but she said for the most part he won’t talk to her and she hasn’t seen him since my dad passed away which was 9/25/2019
Old 08-10-2019, 08:08 AM
hazada guess

If possible,go and see a reputable medium or go to a spiritualist church.That really helped me when my mother passed.
It sounds to me like he now has his father with him to show him the right way to go.
Your grieving will never go away but it will get better over time.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Administrator
Sorry for you Loss your brother has passed over .His Essence may still be felt but he has passed over, Emmotions are high right now That is why you feel you cant see or hear him .
your brother and your dad are both together now.your brother will go into Healing.im sure you will get a sigh from him when the time is right

Namaste
Old 09-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Sorry for you Loss your brother has passed over .His Essence may still be felt but he has passed over, Emmotions are high right now That is why you feel you cant see or hear him .
your brother and your dad are both together now.your brother will go into Healing.im sure you will get a sigh from him when the time is right

Namaste

I’m trying to talk to him but every time I do I come to tears and I feel like I’m not able to let him thru bc of my emotions. I then have to bring myself out of the dark hole of sadness bc I have to work I have to be present in my life. I have tried meditating. Holding my crystals. Anytime I’m alone I try out loud or in my head. I beg him for signs. I did a couple weeks ago almost get into an accident and I can’t explain with words but my eyes saw my car and the other being spread apart it hard to explain but I trust by brother was protecting me in that moment. Another day my friend and I were chatting she prayed for me then put on the radio and a song named crossroads came on. I at that moment trusted that was joe. I have a lot of his belongings I’ve taken home with me to feel closer to him I sometimes see my cats staring and meowing at nothing but around his items. These all could be coincidences but it’s a comforting thought my brother is with me. But is that all this really is? My imagination and hoping he is really here in spirit. Is that what keeps us going? Bc honestly if I didn’t believe that I would be completely hopeless. The only thing keeping me alive is holding onto that he will never leave me he is always there and we will meet again.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
If possible,go and see a reputable medium or go to a spiritualist church.That really helped me when my mother passed.
It sounds to me like he now has his father with him to show him the right way to go.
Your grieving will never go away but it will get better over time.

I love what you said now he has my father❤️ How does my father know the right way to go?

I don’t know if you read my other post but my brother was taking care of my father and when my brother passed 8/31. My father also passed shortly on September 25. My Brothers ex-girlfriend contacted me and said JoeS spirit was still here but she hasn’t seen him since my father passed so now it leads me to believe that maybe my dad was my brothers un finish business it’s why maybe he was still here and now that my father passed my brother went with him
Old 09-10-2019, 03:19 PM

Cure Anxiety

Say Prayer Daily Best Way To Cure Anxiety.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:29 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I love what you said now he has my father❤️ How does my father know the right way to go?

I don’t know if you read my other post but my brother was taking care of my father and when my brother passed 8/31. My father also passed shortly on September 25. My Brothers ex-girlfriend contacted me and said JoeS spirit was still here but she hasn’t seen him since my father passed so now it leads me to believe that maybe my dad was my brothers un finish business it’s why maybe he was still here and now that my father passed my brother went with him

You are grieving deepy.That is to be expected as he's your twin.I know its difficult,but try to let go.He is in a good place.As you probably know,its different when you transition,you father is probably healed now and as native Spirit said,your brother has probably gone for healing
In time,he will probably give you subtle signs(that you might not notice),but he is OK.As time ges on you will begin to feel better,try not to grieve to much and let him go on his great adventure.
PS...............Watch for subtle signs.*Hugs*.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder
Red face Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauman
Say Prayer Daily Best Way To Cure Anxiety.

I appreciate that. Everyday.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
6 months ago i wrote post below to a supporting mediation group on insight.

I am 33 years young and have a twin brother which I love with all my heart. We were always very close; However, we took different paths in life and he is an addict. I miss him everyday. I’m also very scared for him everyday...he has almost lost his life January 2018. The family has given up on him and I can’t seem to. I am his twin sister! How can I give up? I’m back and forth everyday. Every.single.day. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him but I don’t know what to do and I’m starting to feel consumed and mentally exhausted like I’m going to have a panic attack one day. He isn’t helping himself and I just want to grab his broad shoulders and shake him. He has such great potential I love him dearly but he can’t seem to get it together. He tells me he does and I know he yourns for a normal life but it’s all talk and no action. But then I think he is so depressed he mentally can’t it’s so hard for him. It breaks my heart and there is nothing I can do but is that really right?? If something happens to him I’ll forever hold myself accountable for not doing enough. Am I supposed to continue my journey and remove him from my life to support my mental stability? Or should I continue to have him in my life continuing to disappoint me by his constant back and forth being on a positive kick for one day then the next day self sabotaging? Sometimes all I do is cry we are grown adults get it together my brother!! It’s stressful enough being an independent woman on my own! I have to do it all I have to pay for the roof over my own head the food I put in this body and who helps me? Nobody. Im at full capacity trying to balance my own well-being. On the exterior I may seem strong and have it together and I do and I try to stay strong and positive but I’m so tired and I’m scared and I’m just sad deep down all the time. I could be having the best day..on an island in the sun beer in my hand empanada in my other hand and the next second completely upset bc I just thought about my brother. He has potential. He was the one in honor classes..not me..he was a medic in the army for crying out loud he is a smart one but he isn’t smart with his own life. I know PTSD is an obstacle but how does an addict stop if Xanax is something routinely prescribed? He also had a problem with drugs before the army so it’s been a long time coming. I just want my brother back and I fear I will never get him back. Please someone tell me what to do ..this consumes my life, my happiness my well being. I don’t think I’ll ever be ok in this life if my brother is not ok. Even if I had everything in the world. I need my brother to be ok😥 he has heard this before and seen my cries and attempts to help but nothing ever clicks with him he never changes all talk no action😥 this whole ordeal really consumes me. It consumes my entire life. We are twins. We were super close and I feel so empty all the time. Both my father and brother are addicts. Such great examples of men. At times I think this is why I’m single. I can’t trust or respect men. To make it worse..they live together. I don’t think it will ever stop ...he takes care of him he is an old man now. But now how can my brother take care of himself?? He needs healing and a pure environment to do so ....sometimes I think I should take him under my wing and let him stay with me. But then no! I myself have come a long way and proud of where I am in life even tho deep down I’m sad for him. I have a small space in which is my sanctuary that I’ve worked long and hard for why can’t I be selfish? But then I feel bad for being selfish. I’m a Libra.. nice to meet you. Lol ✌️love

Fast forward: My dear brother has passed away. 8/31/2019. My father passed shortly after him on 9/25/2019. My heart is completely shattered.

Has anyone had experience with a spirit after death? My twin brother just passed. 10/3/1985-08/31/2019.

My brothers ex told me she saw him and he is still here. She said he helped her bring to light currents bf’s cheating ways. She also mentioned he told her to tell me “always”. I’m lost for words. Is he still here? Why is he still here. Why hasn’t he reached out to me? Does this mean he isn’t where he needs to be? I’m so scared for him and I also want to try and talk to him is it bc I’m not intuitive enough? How do I become more intuitive? Please please help I’m desperate for answers and insight. I miss my brother dearly. This life has nothing for me now I need something from my brother so I can move on I’m not sure what I need but I’m obsessed in my mind thinking he is still here not in physical form but in spirit and he is upset about a man cheating on his ex girlfriend?! I know she is intuitively inclined so I believe her but she said for the most part he won’t talk to her and she hasn’t seen him since my dad passed away which was 9/25/2019

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your twin brother, Taurus. Your brother is OK.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)

His Spirit is still there

Hi Everyone,
A very good topic it is. Let me show you this through a very good video in

YOUTUBE - "His Spirit Is In this Place The Anointed Pace Sisters"

Please write "His Spirit Is In this Place The Anointed Pace Sisters"
in you tube and you will find best results.