Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Forest Wood

Angels Gave Me a Sign

I have something quite interesting to share.

Over a week ago, a back tyre on my car went flat. It’s not an unusual situation, but having never changed a tyre, my cousin decided to lend a hand. My car is very important to me in that it provides me with some freedom from my agoraphobia, but seeing as my resources have been quite low, I was a bit concerned about the possibility that I’d have to pay for further support.

During the week, we tried over and over to remove this tyre. We did everything we could, even applying a fair amount of force, but it appeared as though the tyre had fused with the hub. In other words, this was no ordinary tyre changing experience, and it was going to take a lot of expense to deal with it. There were many different problems that then kept developing, and I was really beginning to doubt my luck. It was bad enough that the problem had prevented me from taking the opportunity to make certain plans. Being an agoraphobic with little to no companionship, I rarely get to do anything outside of my home.

Two days ago, I was on a website with information about angels. Accompanied by my mother, I told her the website’s list of angel signs, which included feathers and butterflies.

Yesterday, I walked with my cousin to the car, only to find a feather stuck on the damaged wheel. I hadn’t been able to drive with the vehicle, so I hadn’t run across any birds, something my cousin harmlessly joked about. This feather had somehow found its way, of all places in the street, on the exact tyre. I told my mother, and we both found it strange.

Today, my uncle came to work on the tyre. Halfway through the job, a white butterfly hovered by my car. Not long later, my primary problems were solved, and I can finally take care of everything that now needs to be done. Funnily enough, I was going to pay out today for more help, but managed to avoid it.

The week actually benefited me in many ways. For instance, I was forced outside and had to deal with social situations, which conflicts with my agoraphobia. At least I can take something from it, as much as it took from me. But either way, I was definitely intrigued by the feather and the butterfly. I guess it was the timing and their positions. I definitely can’t rule them out as being signs from angels. Maybe they were trying to let me know that they were aware and that everything would be fine.
Old 13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Ascender
Im glad to hear that you got the car fixed! The angels are always with you and watching over you.

Bless Be<3
Old 14-05-2012, 07:16 PM
ditsykate

Honestly about 10 years ago I started testing the angel theory. I wondered what all of the fuss was about and whether it was true.
Oh my goodness I can not begin to tell you how wonderful the angels are. My guardian angels are THE most overworked angels on the planet though!! lol
I talk to them all the time.
Keep going they are wonderful. My favourite quickie is asking for a parking space. It works every time!!