Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Lindsey89

meeting others?

Can we meet people or other beings when we astral project? The reason I am asking is because for my frist time I stayed calm and everything went ok! But I couldn't control it to where I stayed in my room. I tried really hard but I just couldn't.

Anyways I went to this place. Very beautiful. I was at that same forest in my last post where I saw that black wolf. But when I got there there was this guy. I've seen him a lot even my actual dreams. I know who he is but I don't. If that makes sence. LOL. We have met like I said in my actual dreams. But I thought I was just dreaming him up. And i've see him brefly when i astral projected and went zooming all over the place. I don't know his name but I scared him when I walked up to him. He jumped and just stared at me. Then after a few seconds he stood up and took my hand and we just walked. He isn't human. I know for sure. He kinda looks human but he is more lankey and has different shaped eyes. And i dont know a human who had that dark of eyes. Plus his presence and the vibe he gave off wasn't human. His eyes are the sapes of almonds. And his face and body and just his presence are just too perfect. I swear I know him but I don't know his name. I don't know if any of this makes sence but it's the best I can do at explaining it. :\

We didn't talk just walked and right when it seems he is going to speak he kisses my hand and I get zoomed back to my body with a jolt because my phone went off. Scared the bajesus outta me! But it seemed like he knew I was going to leave.

Also when I woke up I was soooooooooooooooo thirsty! Like a ate sand. I don't know. Maybe i was just dreaming again. But I remember lifting out of my body and trying to stay in my room. I saw myself alseep plus my kids. I don't know.

His featers were also different as well. Its hard to explain.

Last edited by Lindsey89 : 14-10-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:31 AM
Master

Yes, you can meet other people when you astral project. I have never seen any beings but I have heard that they do exist.