Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Experiencer
Shattering Masks

Anyone with children or remembers childhood friends knows that people do not stay the same. We go through life collecting experiences and from those experiences we grow as individuals. We develop masks that are there to Shield us from the Judgment of others and allows to come and go more freely in certain situations.

Most of us also know by now that authentic love breaks these masks and by experiencing a deepening love with a TF/SM these masks become more uncomfortable because we are not living in our truth.

The person we were when experiencing this activation of love is not the person we are now in this moment. We bounce back and forth between the feeling of great love and the feeling of great loss as we go through and heal ourselves. This is necessary to be able to dig down as deep as we need to to access the core wounds. After a while we are able to look back and see the growth and Milestones we have achieved.

However, especially in separation, we aren't always able to see the same for our counterpart. We tend to forget that the girl/guy we pine after is gone just as the person we were.

We will never be with that person again. Ever!

It would be impossible to go backwards and to do so would be incredibly painful. You have become this new, more pure version of you. Trying to hold on to someone who was a teacher back in elementary school is only blocking further education.

We know that lesson and must go through the Transformation of death to be reborn into the next level of understanding. We can't do this by hanging on to an old idea of Mr/Mrs Right and hoping that they will be able to make you feel the same AND be able to embrace the deep connections this time.

We can only exist in a reunion space for a short time. The old feelings will only take us so far.

By focusing on the passion for your life as an individual and growing the love within, we start to live more authentically and understand that there were masks in place during the interaction with your TF/SM and now that can't be the new way to move forward. As we rise up we become more purely our Devine selves.

So the idea that "They" will come back is a myth that we tell ourselves to feel comfort. To move on we must be in our truth.

Last edited by psychegrl : 10-12-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Master
Interesting post, given me plenty of food for thought. Just one thing, when you talked about the masks becoming more comfortable in the second paragraph, did you mean 'UNcomfortable' or am I reading it wrong?
Old 10-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Interesting post, given me plenty of food for thought. Just one thing, when you talked about the masks becoming more comfortable in the second paragraph, did you mean 'UNcomfortable' or am I reading it wrong?

Lol Yep.I did mean UNcomfortable! Thanks for letting me know. It's been corrected
Old 10-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

So if those masks were shattered then both will reveal to the other their authentic selves, isn't that what the twin flame is all about? Seeing ourselves and our counterparts in their glorious true colours? That's what made this phenomenon so different to all other relationships.

For me it was like the relating was happening on another level...perhaps because of our circumstances we remained within the parameters of the physical roles we were playing but there was other communication going on simultaneously that was very much as real as the one being played out physically. The differences between the "real" and the one I sensed felt like I was tuned into two tv channels both showing the same movie but with alternate dialogues.

We may change on the egoic level, the surface level of interaction and relating but on the core level we should always be the same shouldn't we? The way I see it is if they are part of our Soul energy then whatever changes and expansions are happening within the soul both myself and twin will have access to that expansion.

I may not need to be in a physical relationship with him but our core energy will always be the same in my view. I can happily live without him, without the need to hear from him or see him, but when contact is made my energy is enhanced or heightened once again.

The old feelings were between the personalities perhaps, once we have let go or seen through this with self awareness we become more in tune with our core selves and the sense of oneness is more apparent.

So the changes are egoic ones, the core self as I see it should always be the same for both of us. We may not feel that human emotional love again because that was felt with ego. In the same way that we sense our core self, that neutral spot, is how I now feel for "twin". There is a sense of connection but not of need. Does that make sense?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Lol Yep.I did mean UNcomfortable! Thanks for letting me know. It's been corrected
Ah right, thought so - easily done :)
Old 10-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
So if those masks were shattered then both will reveal to the other their authentic selves, isn't that what the twin flame is all about? Seeing ourselves and our counterparts in their glorious true colours? That's what made this phenomenon so different to all other relationships.

For me it was like the relating was happening on another level...perhaps because of our circumstances we remained within the parameters of the physical roles we were playing but there was other communication going on simultaneously that was very much as real as the one being played out physically. The differences between the "real" and the one I sensed felt like I was tuned into two tv channels both showing the same movie but with alternate dialogues.

We may change on the egoic level, the surface level of interaction and relating but on the core level we should always be the same shouldn't we? The way I see it is if they are part of our Soul energy then whatever changes and expansions are happening within the soul both myself and twin will have access to that expansion.

I may not need to be in a physical relationship with him but our core energy will always be the same in my view. I can happily live without him, without the need to hear from him or see him, but when contact is made my energy is enhanced or heightened once again.

The old feelings were between the personalities perhaps, once we have let go or seen through this with self awareness we become more in tune with our core selves and the sense of oneness is more apparent.

So the changes are egoic ones, the core self as I see it should always be the same for both of us. We may not feel that human emotional love again because that was felt with ego. In the same way that we sense our core self, that neutral spot, is how I now feel for "twin". There is a sense of connection but not of need. Does that make sense?

I also feel this core energy is the point of connection. - the yolk of who we are...

All the density around it the expression we take and the layers we create around the core is ever changeable.

If you are connecting from your core self and then building outwards there is more of a chance of an enduring relationship

I've changed immensely over the years - dropping so many barriers to my authenticity to reach and align my outer self to the core of my being...
This is where I connect to my husband as well and the reason why we have been able to endure so much together as we connect from this core State and work out from it as opposed to working a relationship from the outside in.

Change is an inevitable fact of life... and in the end all we truely have with any permanance is our own connection to source...

But... if you any hope of an enduring love relationship here on earth it has to be a core based relationship where you love from the core accepting the other in all their authenticity and accepting yourself in the same way.

Honest and authentic Love is the foundation to everything -
It's funny that at the authentic core we are faced with all our imperfection and vulnrability and yet - that is the strength this love.

When I meditate and listen... I can hear my own 'core vibration'... and from here I can also hear my husband's core vibration as well as the core vibration of my pre - twin... I can hear who I harmonise with... and it is just one of the ways which I sifted through all the confusion in the early days and remembered who I really harmonise with at the core.

As we drop the masks... we align more and more with our unigue core vibration... we align with who we truely are... warts and all.

This is why I do not like to use terms like 'raise my vibration' as to me it feels much more like I am 'aligning with my core self'.
I don't have to climb the vibrationary ladder to do this... I simply have to listen to my song and follow it home.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Knower
Orrr..... as in my case ... *our* case ..... *we* weren't ready to reunite until now after all the hard work of separate life preparations were completed and the groundwork laid while we were apart.

It took us decades. In fact we took a little trip down memory lane together today in a very special place to us both and saw that syncronicities were in place allllll those many years ago we connected and connected again only for me to run. And run again. And run some more. And still try multiple times to run this reunion..........

At least two sides to every story. Each TF journey is unique.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm

That's exactly what I feel. I tried to express that in the These are not the drones you are seeking... thread.

But from threads since then it doesn't seem like people are really understanding this concept. I feel like this is an area that is really hurting people and needs to be made more apart of the common concepts of the TF/SM process.

The core energy of our TF's love Remains the Same but it becomes Incorporated Who We Are versus coming from another person.

Finding the 'Twin Within'
Old 10-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Orrr..... as in my case ... *our* case ..... *we* weren't ready to reunite until now after all the hard work of separate life preparations were completed and the groundwork laid while we were apart.

It took us decades. In fact we took a little trip down memory lane together today in a very special place to us both and saw that syncronicities were in place allllll those many years ago we connected and connected again only for me to run. And run again. And run some more. And still try multiple times to run this reunion..........

At least two sides to every story. Each TF journey is unique.

The only word usage I find causes the most confusion is "Reunion" because it means to most people going back.

And if you, as you stated, weren't ready and we're preparing for one another yet you reunited and separated, then too much of the old Energies were present to block the sustainable connections.

Not until all the old masks are released and the new, authentic Persona is revealed can we expect to find a solid relationship with another who is on that same energy frequency.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Knower
::::::The only word usage I find causes the most confusion is "Reunion" because it means to most people going back.

And if you, as you stated, weren't ready and we're preparing for one another yet you reunited and separated, then too much of the old Energies were present to block the sustainable connections.

Not until all the old masks are released and the new, authentic Persona is revealed can we expect to find a solid relationship with another who is on that same energy frequency. ::::::::

You said exactly what I meant to say, perfectly.