Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
"There's nothin on the news but the blue's"
~Kanye West
"It's hard to write songs about the blues in the back of a limousine."

~Billie Holliday
Old 20-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
"It's hard to write songs about the blues in the back of a limousine."

~Billie Holliday

Touché!

Your sig!
Old 20-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
My point is by exposing the negative side of anything you give it more power. Instead of just you thinking about it, now you have anyone you're sharing it with thinking about it.
This isn't true, i don't think so anyway, in the other thread "is this reality perfect" you guys said its all about perception so with that being said you can still talk about the negative side of things without "giving it more power" which doesn't happen anyway. Sorry but iv seen some LOA people who were just afraid of there own thoughts, trying to keep there thoughts in check so they don't manifest/attract things that they don't want, an i tell these people just stop for a moment and think... when has anything in the past, in your life that you worried about manifested? it never does, the things we worry about never happen or if they do happen it's never as bad as we thought it would have been, that's how it works normally. Worrying about something is fear, we worry about something because we don't want it to happen, we fear it, but fear, F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real. Im not saying the negative side of things is false and just "conspiracy theories" im just saying, those who talk about this stuff and expose it are not giving it power, there sharing information at the end of the day. Thoughts, intention, perception and will make things manifest but not thinking about things on there own or having random thoughts.

Affirmation for LOA people worried about there thoughts: Everything i worry about never manifests.

i think i posted a similar post somewhere about this once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No kidding many of them claim to know how to ''spiritually'' attract a lot of money and become millionaires. Yea right.... How gullible do you have to be to believe fiddle-faddle like that?
They are attracting a lot of money by taking the money off the ones wanting to know how to attract a lot of money, they are showing them there just not getting it.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
This isn't true, i don't think so anyway, in the other thread "is this reality perfect" you guys said its all about perception so with that being said you can still talk about the negative side of things without "giving it more power" which doesn't happen anyway. Sorry but iv seen some LOA people who were just afraid of there own thoughts, trying to keep there thoughts in check so they don't manifest/attract things that they don't want, an i tell these people just stop for a moment and think... when has anything in the past, in your life that you worried about manifested? it never does, the things we worry about never happen or if they do happen it's never as bad as we thought it would have been, that's how it works normally. Worrying about something is fear, we worry about something because we don't want it to happen, we fear it, but fear, F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real, and im not saying the negative side of things is false and just "conspiracy theories" im just saying, those who talk about this stuff and expose it are not giving it power, there sharing information at the end of the day. Thoughts, intention, perception and will make things manifest but not thinking about things on there own or having random thoughts.

Affirmation for LOA people worried about there thoughts: Everything i worry about never manifests.

They are attracting a lot of money by taking the money off the ones wanting to know how to attract a lot of money, they are showing them there just not getting it.

Loa isn't as cut and dry as what you think will become.
Its more about your level of vibration. your daily mood on average.
You say worrying never brings those things about. but you knowing that even if you worry about them wont make them happen that is still using LOA for the opposite. only downfall would be that at the level of worrying your manifesting more situations to worry about. more situations to match that same exact vibration or mood you were in.

What has the war on drugs accomplished?
What has the war on crime accomplished?
Has the news made the crime rates go down?

Quote:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote:
I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.” ― Mother Teresa
Old 20-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Loa isn't as cut and dry as what you think will become.
Yea i know that but the way you spoke of it made it sound like that to me.
Quote:
Its more about your level of vibration. your daily mood on average.
You can still talk about things that are negative and share info without letting it get you in a bad mood. You can even hang around with "negative" people and you can still be on high.
Quote:
You say worrying never brings those things about. but you knowing that even if you worry about them wont make them happen that is still using LOA for the opposite. only downfall would be that at the level of worrying your manifesting more situations to worry about. more situations to match that same exact vibration or mood you were in.
Even people who are not into spiritual stuff at all can relate when i say, have you ever noticed that what ever you worry about never happens or is never as bad as you thought it would have been if it does happen.
Quote:
What has the war on drugs accomplished?
What has the war on crime accomplished?
Has the news made the crime rates go down?
Why would you ask these questions? not being rude i just don't understand what you mean, and i don't think those things are intended to do those things. So i don't have anything to say here.
Quote:
I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.” ― Mother Teresa
I agree that protests where people yell and fight each other an hold signs up is not helpful at the end of it they get beat up by police an go home and nothing changes. But with some one speaking out about corruption and stuff and exposing stuff his just providing the info, his not responsible for people to act those ways and not every one does.

Also i want to add that i have never really read anything about LOA, it's not something im super into as in the topic LOA, but i have manifested a lot of things, some things i have asked God for and they have came the very next day!! other times the things i asked for came and i missed them, i later realized daam thats what i asked to happen but at the time i didn't realize.

Other times i have manifested things within a couple of minutes or the same day without trying, Just two examples: saying to someone im going to go buy a new pair of sun glasses then find an awesome pair on the ground as im walking to go get some, or wanting to go to some place i really like far away in the mountains then having someone ask me later that day if i want to go there with them, without me mentioning it. This makes me think that sometimes this manifesting stuff is our intuition knowing what is coming, by you wanting something it can sometimes be your intuition or guides letting you know whats coming.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 21-11-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Yea i know that but the way you spoke of it made it sound like that to me.

You can still talk about things that are negative and share info without letting it get you in a bad mood. You can even hang around with "negative" people and you can still be on high.

Even people who are not into spiritual stuff at all can relate when i say, have you ever noticed that what ever you worry about never happens or is never as bad as you thought it would have been if it does happen.

Why would you ask these questions? not being rude i just don't understand what you mean, and i don't think those things are intended to do those things. So i don't have anything to say here.

I agree that protests where people yell and fight each other an hold signs up is not helpful at the end of it they get beat up by police an go home and nothing changes. But with some one speaking out about corruption and stuff and exposing stuff his just providing the info, his not responsible for people to act those ways and not every one does.

Also i want to add that i have never really read anything about LOA, it's not something im super into as in the topic LOA, but i have manifested a lot of things, some things i have asked God for and they have came the very next day!! other times the things i asked for came and i missed them, i later realized daam thats what i asked to happen but at the time i didn't realize.

Other times i have manifested things within a couple of minutes or the same day, Just two examples: saying to someone im going to go buy a new pair of sun glasses then find an awesome pair on the ground as im walking to go get some, or wanting to go to some place i really like far away in the mountains then having someone ask me later that day if i want to go there with them, without me mentioning it. This makes me think that sometimes this manifesting stuff is our intuition knowing what is coming, by you wanting something it can sometimes be your intuition or guides letting you know whats comming.

Do not take this the wrong way but to reply requires me to repeat what i already said above.

May i suggest reading more about LOA. Abraham Hicks has got the right idea.

Also LOA and religion/faith are one in the same.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Do not take this the wrong way but to reply requires me to repeat what i already said above.

May i suggest reading more about LOA. Abraham Hicks has got the right idea.

Also LOA and religion/faith are one in the same.

Alright then, its fine, no problem.

I may see what Abraham Hicks is sharing on LOA someone has shown me stuff of hers before im sure but i haven't really fully read or watched anything of hers yet.

peace.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
"There's nothin on the news but the blue's"
~Kanye West

Sounds like keeping up on current events is bringing your vibe down?

I wont disagree that the way i used to view the world (much like you) was filled with remorse.

Now i see those around me caring more about what they eat. What they say to others. What they watch or listen to from the media. I see a lot of people searching for something more than how many followers they have or who is driving the nicest car. I see alot of people waking up to finding themselves and it warms me to know that I'm Here now and I'm a part of this change. I get to say i experienced this monumental change happening right now!
To be honest i don't watch the news except for the weather. I was just putting how the chain reaction happens. As you mentioned thats a great change hope to see that go viral.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
This isn't true, i don't think so anyway, in the other thread "is this reality perfect" you guys said its all about perception so with that being said you can still talk about the negative side of things without "giving it more power" which doesn't happen anyway. Sorry but iv seen some LOA people who were just afraid of there own thoughts, trying to keep there thoughts in check so they don't manifest/attract things that they don't want, an i tell these people just stop for a moment and think... when has anything in the past, in your life that you worried about manifested? it never does, the things we worry about never happen or if they do happen it's never as bad as we thought it would have been, that's how it works normally. Worrying about something is fear, we worry about something because we don't want it to happen, we fear it, but fear, F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real. Im not saying the negative side of things is false and just "conspiracy theories" im just saying, those who talk about this stuff and expose it are not giving it power, there sharing information at the end of the day. Thoughts, intention, perception and will make things manifest but not thinking about things on there own or having random thoughts.

I've found it is *much* easier to attract things I don't want than it is to attract things I want.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I've found it is *much* easier to attract things I don't want than it is to attract things I want.
Thats not really what i was talking about, why are you trying to attract things you don't want anyway? what i said was things we worry about don't normally happen of if they do its never as bad as you expect, our imaginations seem to go crazy, things that happen in our lives that we don't want normally come when we didn't expect it, sometimes we may have seen or felt something coming but what iv noticed even from talking with other people is the life events that are not so pleasant were not seen coming most the time.

The things you freak out about wont be so bad or bad at all, the things you didn't expect to happen may possibly surprise you.