Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
This at about 2minutes in is very much like what i witnessed, no pulsating though and a bit smaller I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpR_ghsM3vo

here is one of the accounts I posted on net.

http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/whitby-yorkshire-around-2003/

a couple more here I found that look like them/it

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...newnan-ga.html

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/...orado-ufos.png
Old 23-01-2017, 03:53 AM
Experiencer
Hi everyone thanks on commenting. =) looked for some time like no one will say a world. Probably not most widely checked part of forum: ufo. Haha. To answer about picture 2. No the object appeared near the plane, while I was focusing on it. Actually to me it appeared to go a bit slower than the normal plane though, it did follow linear route. Not likely military plane, or jet, since my country doesn't own any jets xD we have good old propeller planes and when they fly above they are really loud too xD could have been private jet though, or smaller plane. The engine exhaust is quite visible.

Podshell please if you find it, do post it! I'll check Google for what you wrote. Anyone is welcome to post pictures here, but please, only pictures you took by yourself. No third party material. I plan to post more as soon as I get the chance to go out again. If anyone is interested in the technique let me know.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:54 AM
Experiencer
Oh sorry didn't see you already shared. Nice! Thanks. The picture from the last link, is almost similar to my last ones xD off course like all bad unfocused pictures are haha. Ill look around to find the link to the webpage I mentioned in the intro ( I hope I did, since I remember having to write it twice). Its the webpage I stumbled across which had many pictures of ufo taken by just one person. He also shares his technique and explains how to do it. Literally all I have done is was to try it ouc, and I got some of those pictures on my first try.

I am actually also interested in perhaps forming a group of sorts of individuals who would go out and take pictures using different techniques and then we could have weekly, monthly shares between us. Share the captures and tell the stories. If anyone is interested let me know. It may seem a bit daunting, the thought of trying to capture a ufo, because well, normally you never see one. But the thing is, the techniques are quite simple, and what is interesting is, that a lot of times you will capture something out there in the sky that you don't even see with your eye. And that's the point. Now to find the link to that webpage. If anyone wants to join me in my ufo quest; welcome xD

edit: found the link to the webpage! So if anyone wants to join in, or is just curious, check it out. WISPYCLOUDS
Old 17-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
HI everyone again!

Like I promised I am continuing with this thread. I went out again last sunny day, and took some rapid photos of the sky and clouds. The pictures this time are not really good, but I am still sharing them, because I think its important to share everything, until things get clearer.

I was using again nikon d3300 with a very cheap Sigma 70-300m lens. Bought this one to be able to get closer pictures of the crafts, but not sure if it does the job any better than kit lens I got with my Dslr. Off course all pictures were taken pointing in the sky, without any of the stuff actually visible to me at that time. I took about 300 pictures and had to check everyone after it, to see if I cough anything, which is a lot of work. I was able to catch something never the less.

1. the original photo.

I centred my camera on the blue sky in between the 2 cloud lines. Took about 11 photos in the course of 2 maybe 3 seconds. On all of the this thing was visible. I admit this one doesn't look like anything, and I myself suspect it could be some bug, fly or something, even though I am not sure if it is possible. I had my lens on 70mm while taking the pictures with focus on infinity, which you can see because trees up front are out of focus. If it was bug it had to be quite a big one in my opinion. Sadly I don't have yet enough experience to determine that, and because it is a shot of the sky I have a hard time determining how far the objects is. Maybe I just caught the flight of a bumble bee xD haha

This is the original image, without zoom or crop. It can be seen here, but it takes some time. Next image is the combined crops of an object at different locations through the pictures I took. It travelled from top to bottom.

one of the pictures with zoom:

even more zoom:

edit: Remembered to also add one with the zoom on the same pic

Like I said. Could be a bug. Not sure =) But that's the beauty of it I guess, the picture is my original and I can vouch for it not being a set up or an intentional fake. It is just something I was able to caught while shooting. If someone has more photography knowledge and is able to comment whether you can get a picture of a bug like that at 70mm focused on infinity, that would be interesting. In the mean time I have one more to share from the same day. I guess I will also try taking a photo of small objects, probably bug sized at the same settings, to see it it could be done. Pretty sure its not a bird, since the wings would be noticeable. Took quite some photos of them.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Experiencer
Hi!

I originally thought of this as a much longer post, but I think I will keep it short this time with minimal explaining and stuff. I am still decided to keep this thread/topic going, despite not having much comment and visitors. There is hope that I will be able to accumulate enough material of my own here, so that in future I will be able to discern with ease what is what. There is also hope of one day making a good photo of the craft, and this will certainly help in that regard.

So, I have a new picture for you, shot again in front of my house. it is a composite of 5 shots put into one, so I can show you the movement of the objects. Unfortunately doing it this way changed some of the colour of the picture, which I only realised later, when I already deleted the originals. The method was the same, and it involved making burst photos of fast shutter speed f4 1/800 iso 200. Unfortunately I need to buy a faster sd card, because this one can only save about 5 photos per second at first, and holding down the button any longer slows down the speed of capturing to about one photo per second which is too slow and breaks time consistency of photos taken. I have to be really lucky to capture things on the first five shots, because by the time I can shoot again the objects are already far past.

On this photo two objects can be seen moving across the sky, which is a composite of 5 photos, all taken in the time of one second. It is a cropped image and unfortunately I forgot to also make an uncropped one, to show how much they moved in one second, so you will have to believe me, that the moving distance was a bit more than then the half of the sky shown on the whole photo. I have no way of telling how much this is in terms of km/miles, but I guess it could be worked out?

I added a closeup on the same picture so that objects can be seen closer. To get an idea how fast they moved in one second look at the small objects. I will not make any further comments on how they look, except that I had more pictures of this objects but I did not add them because it would get a bit confusing. The lower one returned back the same way it came, and the one above him went straight up and lost the form and almost vanished.

The second picture I will share is the picture of two birds flying across the sky I took the same day, just as an comparison, how birds appear to fly and move on the sky.

Here is the uncropped composite photo of two birds flying high above in the sky. They are quite high above and a bit hard to see. Looks liek a flock of birds because of a composite.

And a cropped picture. I marked the two birds with 1 and 2 to separate the flying pattern.

I added this picture to show there can be no mistake between the birds in other objects, even with birds flying in high altitudes. If the picture is in focus, the shape of a bird can be distinguished easily, especially if you take multiple shots of the sky. In certain positions it does look like a small mass or a round oval object, when they push the wings close to their body so if one only manages to capture one shot like that, a bird can be mistaken for something that is not. this however cannot happen with taking many shots in small interval.

It can be seen from the both pictures how fast the birds moved, and how fast the other two objects moved. Birds also had some sort of a jagged movement across they sky, where the two objects seem to travel in a slightly curved but smooth line.

And just to add on the end: I took 500 photos that day, and only found something worth showing on 5 of them, so roughly about 1% Just to put thins in perspective.

I also ordered a pointer laser over ebay, so I am looking forward to maybe making some photos or videos with the night sky as well. I am also trying regularly now another approach of calling or summoning ufos/beings, and only shooting the objects that appear on the sky, because it would really make things easier, by not spending hours of looking through hundreds of photos.

Still looking for people that would like to contribute with their own material and form a group. Good luck everyone and stay safe and positive!
Old 17-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting photos
Old 18-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartSound
Interesting photos

Thanks for feedback! I admit photos are still so - so. None too convincing, but it might change in the future. It is however fascinating how much it is going on up there if you just pay attention, whether it b birds, bugs, pollen, aircraft, or other objects man made and not. There are some wildly fascinating youtube channels out there where people are doing the same and getting unbelievable shots and videos. my photos cannot even start to compare to that, so I hope in future to accomplish the same with similar techniques.
Old 23-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
I have been trying with summoning or calling method, but with no luck. Well I can't really say that with 100% because quite often I would get disturbed by something else, or loose interest when waiting so I end the observation. Also it could be, that I simply just don't notice them. So just for fun I am posting unrelated picture, that I took last time I went out summoning. This one was flying very close to me and doing circles around me. Not sure if I was in her way or something else. In any case I decided to take a picture.

Old 24-06-2017, 03:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I have been trying with summoning or calling method, but with no luck….

Awesome pictures! Am not familiar with the summoning or calling method -- but since extraterrestrials are very telepathic, you could try calling them with your heart -- send love to them. Might sound strange, but it's how I contact them.

You might even want to try sending love to them before you fall asleep (you know, not while taking pictures), and see if they contact you somehow. If they don't materialize, they might send you energy or images or songs or other methods of communicating.

Oh, and I don't mean to take you away from the photography, just to add to it, if you want to. :)
Old 24-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Awesome pictures! Am not familiar with the summoning or calling method -- but since extraterrestrials are very telepathic, you could try calling them with your heart -- send love to them. Might sound strange, but it's how I contact them.

You might even want to try sending love to them before you fall asleep (you know, not while taking pictures), and see if they contact you somehow. If they don't materialize, they might send you energy or images or songs or other methods of communicating.

Oh, and I don't mean to take you away from the photography, just to add to it, if you want to. :)

Yes I know what you mean. Well I think summoning them, the way I do it, is what you described, although you are right, I should put more attention on calling them from my heart and sending love to them. Simply I just look deep in they sky after meditating a bit, and ask them to come and show themselves. Yes I have been asking for contact before sleep too on occasion, but since I don't remember my dreams every time, I can't say for sure whether I had any contact that way or not. I am certain though, that in the past, when I was in my teen years, they had given me two or three prophetic dreams/visions, all regarding extraterrestrials and contact. I usually dreamed about seeing ufos once a week. One of the best dreams I had haha! Some of those dreams were incredibly describing as well, showing me things I don't think my subconscious mind could easily made up. I always craved a bit more substantial contact though. Well I guess I just need to get ready.

Do you have any luck with contacting them. I would be really interested in hearing about your experiences with them!