Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-12-2017, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
Well, I ended up sending him the link that reflected a funny inside joke from our convo last week. I sent it later in the night when I was in a really upbeat mood.

He didn't respond. I'm actually OK with it this time because like I said before, I feel very grounded right now. I don't need his response or validation. My happiness and juiciness as a woman and high-vibrational human being is not contingent on him. He was the catalyst for my spiritual fulfillment, but not the source of it. He is another human, just like me. Our meeting unlocked the door, but it wasn't like he was a wizard waving a wand. It was us together. We awakened each other in a way.

I realize there are so many reasons why he could have chosen not to respond. Backing off out of respect for my boyfriend. Trying not to push boundaries too much with his girlfriend. Too busy today to message me when it could easily turn into a three-hour convo. Suddenly (albeit irrationally) feeling "chased." A deep inner knowing that it's not time to forge a friendship right now. Who knows. I could get irked about it--and I very well may still--the way he was so emotional about us remaining in contact, expressing how much he wanted to. But if me sending a casual, funny link makes him back away, he's not ready for that. He said he wanted to stay in touch, but I'm not gonna force the issue. I'm already the one to initiate most of the time; if he doesn't reciprocate, what can I do? I'm not going to push him.

More than anything, I realize he's on his journey right now, and that has not much to do with me. He's either going to fully awaken to this connection at some point or not. I have no control over the timeline.

I'm just glad to know, after our conversation last week, that I was not crazy. It was not one-sided. He felt all those profound things I did. I realize now he was running and hiding back then. I don't know what he's doing now. But even if he runs another 1000 miles away from me in the current time, it doesn't change all the things he admitted feeling. Everything that happened between us was real. He can't take that back now. I'll always have that knowledge to cherish and to know that we found real, true love. The ultimate that people search for. If he's able to rise to the occasion in this lifetime and embrace it, that would be amazing. But for now, I'm not waiting.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Knower
Here's the saddest part for me, a serial runner in my TF. Even when everything is laid out in front of me and anyone else might catch the drift - it is that explicit and undeniable - I can be blind to it and misinterpret.

And run.

And deny.

And do this over and over and over again.

I must continuously apologize to my Twin. He remains calm and unflappable. Tirelessly reminding me he is not going anywhere. Work in progress and we work together.

Why don't I gain the lessons meant for me and embrace the security I'm rejecting? Will I learn? Will I completely purge the 3D and submit to the cosmos entirely.

Hence the tragic plight of the runner
Old 07-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Knower

Hi FR, that's was one of the reasons I didn't want to be with my TF back in time, that he sometimes didn't reply my emails, calls, messages, when I wanted. Even though at some point he insisted for us to be together, even though he had told me he loved me and that he was in love with me. And he knew at that time about the TFs concept, which he tried to explain to me, but not directly. But I couldn't accept his behavior, of course. And he probably would have hurt me more if I decided to go and be with him at that time.

Now that we reconnected after 9 years he understood that he being more silent than me was one of the problems between us and I understood that I was too clingy and demanding, too, even though I could not be there for him since I was in a relationship. I couldn't love him the way he deserved.

Before reconnecting with him I came to the conclusion that I never tried to understand him, to see his weakness, his sensitiveness, since society teach us that men need to be strong and we woman passive. I was too focus on myself and my needs. I wanted him to rescue me as if I were a princess.

Now that we are in touch again he has become silent, even though he told me in the first 20 minutes of our conversation in the first contact that he still loved me and that he always has, but that he struggled to let me know that, to show his love for me. And he was the first to tell me that. He has always be the first to say those words.

Curiosly his silences in the past were the triggers for me to grow. I was becoming crazy due to it, so I had two options, becomig crazy for good or getting stronger. Of course, I chose the last. Take into account I didn't know about TFs back in time.

But now, in this silence I stand still. Sometimes I write him knowing he won't reply. I even told him before that he is not obliged to write me never. I told him to be free. When I write and he doesn't reply, I look inside myself, directing the need to receive a reply to myself and focusing in my internal silence and growing. I sent him all my deep love and support. I remain compationate toward him. I stand still. It is when I feel him standing up and growing. I feel he knows I am just right here. I do cry, almost everyday I cry, but I am there energetically for him. I understand that my personal life doesn't allow me at this moment to love him the way he deserves, so I can't be demanding towards him now neither. So I let him be.

I think our men need not only loving and tender women but confident and independent, too. With a Divine Femenine healed. Divine Femenine is the force that bring up life, so it can't be weak. I understand I am not enough strong to be in a relationship with him, to allow him to become that strong man he has inside him. So I know I need to stand on my two feet to be able to be beside him, like a strong ball of high energy. And maybe he knows it two.

So I am now asking myself if I am really ready to be with him when I feel the strong pull which now is much more stronger than 13 years ago, when I met him. My body pulls me towards him badly. The love is deeper than before, it is more genuine and madure. My heart chakra is pulsating sometimes for 12 hours or more. And my root, sacral and solar plexus chakras are activated, too. I can't barely function in my life right now. But I need to, I do not have another option but doing this difficult work the universe put in my life. It help me to focus in the now.
Let us Divine Femenines become those powerful goddesses that we are. There is not other option, at least for me.
Sending you all the love to you and all the Divines Femenine and Masculine in here and beyond. Namasté.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
Hi guys,

As I mentioned yesterday, my Twin and I talked a lot last week and it felt like it tied up a lot of loose ends, answered a lot of questions and possibly even ended separation. No, it's not union--not even close--but the door was open to talk.

Well, now I'm on the verge of contradicting my own advice because yesterday when I wrote about what I'd learned, I said that only when you're receiving a lot of 1111s is the universe giving you the green light to communicate with your Twin.

I am not dying to talk to him. I actually feel more grounded than ever now that I've been validated. I know I'm not crazy and he felt the Twin Flame connection, as he described, even if he didn't call us Twin Flames. So I feel like there are not many more questions to answer and I feel like he loved me too; he wasn't pushing me away because I scared him with my feelings; he pushed me away because he was scared of his own feelings.

Anyway so now this insane inside joke has come up. Something I saw in my news feed. It's one of the weirdest things and it's something only he and I would get. It's related to one of the more random, casual topics of our conversation last week.

But although it seems like an obvious thing to send him, I'm hesitant to do so knowing that I haven't gotten any 111s or 1111s all week. Would contacting him go against the universe's plan? Does it seem overbearing to reach out to him so soon after that heavy conversation? I don't want to run him off again. But it's nothing serious, just something funny.

I wouldn't say I am feeling fearful of rejection, I'm just worried that I'm going against the script if I didn't get 1111s as the green light to contact. I'm trying to follow the rules here.

I also don't want to silence myself too harshly. I mean if I want to say something, don't I have a right to say it?

Advice?
Where did you get the idea you can only communicate when you see 1111. Communicate when you feel like it! He may or may not respond. Stay positive. Your in a good space with each other, this is a time to stay in touch. I think a lot of TF end up in karmic situation cause we are looking for sings and listening to nonsense ad use instead or nurturing and growing the relationship.