Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 03-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Seeker

Technomancy

i know others here do this techincally all of u do - just u might not realise it.

My definition of techomancy.

techomancy- the copiousness manipulation and control of anything technological threw focused or unfocused intent. Including mechanical and electronic/magnetic technology.
example - a completely mechanical machine complex or simple like a doorknob or a massive earth mining machine/ or a computer.
Basicly anything u can imagine that you would define as a sort of technology.

That you then get 2 function in a alternate way it would not normaly fucntion at least by how you may define normal.
Also u can use reality shifting to get things to aquire new abilites they didn't have before or lose them. Faster then the speed of light.

i got a utube where i talk bout this sort stuff Amachetay Cybo
Old 07-08-2017, 04:14 AM
Seeker
I've heard brief mentions and people encountering others who manipulate electronics. It is quite a fascinating ability indeed! I heard it can take quite a lot of power to do this, while a handful of others have it naturally and with ease. I'll definitely give your YT channel a gander and look more into this! I want my ethereal hubby to learn this stuff ^0^/
Old 13-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Knower

Does unfreezing computers with reiki count?