Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Knower

Color In a country whr tarrots,cards, meditation are unheard of, indeed were so 3rd world,

Hellos,
Well in this country whr i come from, there is no such thing as psychics, tarots, cards and all this staff. For heaven's sake ive never meditated before, frustrating finding all this info on the Internet. In my country, what we have for phychics are witch-doctors/voodles!! Uganda, East Africa.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Time

You know its essentialy the same thing in many ways. The traditions may be different, but the ideas are essentialy the same...

And from my persepective, ( in Canada), your lucky you have some of those tribes left. Most of the natives that were here were wiped out or " nationalized", an dover 70% of their culture is gone ( as a whole i mean. Many are totaly gone, while some are relitivly untouched..

Think though,

Native canadian - medicine man
south america - shaman
carribean/africa - voodoo/ witch dr
Celts - druids

Similar, as in their spiritual leadership, and their ties to nature.

Have you had experiences with the voodo/witchdoctors?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Knower

Hell NO!!I can never attempt witchdoctors or voodies here, because most of them offer bad spells.
For example, a married woman down here will seek a witch doctor for a spell whr her husband can never get an erection with another woman.
Here mainly people sacrifice others(killing them off esp children/relatives) for wealth and riches..So nothing like good voodies.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:57 PM
windwhistle

Doryn10is right. I heard they use human finger bones for spells for real. Bad news...nothing like we talk about on this site.